Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 604 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 104 504 554 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 654 704 1104 1604 ... LastLast
Results 9,046 to 9,060 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15778

    Good point!

    Quote Originally Posted by Numbnutts  [View Original Post]
    Can't count the times I have sat at a hotel parking lot with a hard dick and no one answering my texts. To me that is much worse.
    Solid advice. Rings true. Thanks.

  2. #15777

    Oh Allison, my aim is true

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJay10  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a while back as well. Middle aged, bot ons, laid back demeanor. She was fun.
    She was very down to earth, and had a surprising dirty talk game. Bolt-ons as mentioned, and she would take you to the islands. Enjoyed our time together until Remy (Mr. Martin) took over.

  3. #15776

    Couple gems

    Jade, advertisers on tryst just occasionally and will only have her add up for a few hours and remove it. Definitely a great time and very hard worth seeing. And the same for Vanessa who occasionally post an ad on skip the games. A couple hidden gems.

  4. #15775

    Looks familiar

    Quote Originally Posted by GHDgaber  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/kittylerotiquexxx

    Anybody familiar with Kitty L'Erotique from Tryst? I did a quick search but couldn't find anything.

    Any info would be appreciated, thanks!
    Never seen her myself but I'm fairly certain she's posted before under a different name. Don't have any links.

  5. #15774

    Anyone Info?

    Anyone seen her? Seems nice enough and responsive to texts.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...o/034256870473

  6. #15773
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    Current add and used number at the bottom.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/58425066/
    Hmm. Now it seems all the ads are down. Thanks for your help anyway.

  7. #15772

    Kitty L'Erotique

    https://tryst.link/escort/kittylerotiquexxx

    Anybody familiar with Kitty L'Erotique from Tryst? I did a quick search but couldn't find anything.

    Any info would be appreciated, thanks!

  8. #15771

    Thanks

    Had been screened awhile back, but couldn't match schedules. I'll reach out one more time, and then move on. Could be the crickets are intentional. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerTool  [View Original Post]
    Natalie is very low volume and see's clients about twice a month. Great lady, great service and has a real life beyond the hobby. Timing is key to seeing her, but be prepared for a rigorous screening process unless you have seen her in the past.

  9. #15770

    Way over priced

    Quote Originally Posted by GbTeaBv  [View Original Post]
    Never visited her, but I'd be wary given the editing on the pics, definitely embellishing her assets a bit. Or maybe she just has curves lattice on her patio LOL.
    She is hot, but way over priced for the service. Great looking MILF, but there is much better for less.

  10. #15769
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    I'm glad you appreciate us, but maybe you could spend some money and report back to all us great guys for once. We'll be waiting.
    I always felt her ad was a scam there are a lot of difference in the two ads. I contacted her one time and her verification photo was definitely different. A little bait and switch I felt. If someone knows for sure please share your input. She also told me her Incall was in Anderson. I know someone said she had been reviewed here before but there wasn't a lot of information.

  11. #15768

    Hannah

    Quote Originally Posted by NomMan  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for bringing up an old memory. Saw that Hannah was posting with a friend but noticed two different numbers on the ad. Do you know which one to message / that it's not a scammer?
    Current add and used number at the bottom.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/58425066/

  12. #15767

    She's Real

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamSeeker1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard or seen her lately? Saw an ad on Tryst, but activity wasn't very recent. Tried texting several times. Crickets. Hope all is well with her.
    Natalie is very low volume and see's clients about twice a month. Great lady, great service and has a real life beyond the hobby. Timing is key to seeing her, but be prepared for a rigorous screening process unless you have seen her in the past.

  13. #15766

    Other Choices

    Quote Originally Posted by Spellbound728  [View Original Post]
    She was high on heroin or fentanyl. Smh. If you are that naive you may want to be careful who you associate with in these streets.
    Most addicts on boy or fentanyl also love benzo's and the nodding is probably a result of these more than anything else. Many think it's the dope nod but more than likely they nodded off sucking your dick because of the benzo's. All of them are downers which can lead to a poor visit.

  14. #15765

    Good Luck

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoskis  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on Catelyne on them? Older lady.
    I hear from her from time to time, mostly when she needs help with one of her daughters, who always need some type of help. I'm sure she's still playing but doesn't advertise from what I can find. She's also an active addict with multiple issues. Nice lady, worn from her disease, and NO I will not give out contact info because with all her fricking text apps I'm not sure which one to tell you what to contact her on. LOL.

  15. #15764

    She's Retired

    Quote Originally Posted by BPecker  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to Allison? I don't play too often, but Allison was always my go to girl. She had a place by Greenwood mall and the started working out of a hotel off Emerson and 465.
    It's Allison from an old add last online in 2016. She retired from DI a couple of years ago. It's possible she may be seeing old clients especially if they bring some alcohol at visitation time. That was her drug of choice and NO, I don't have her contact info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape