Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 870 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 370 770 820 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 920 970 ... LastLast
Results 13,036 to 13,050 of 18368
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5333
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcguy246  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? I know I saw a few posts awhile back but wanted to see if anyone took the plunge.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1df48...e-4494190d9ba9
    She's real with a good sense of humor and personality. Not everyone's cup of tea physically but I found her cute, fun and good in bed. Damage was low, I believe 200.

  2. #5332

    Sbrighton

    Any intel on this one? I know I saw a few posts awhile back but wanted to see if anyone took the plunge.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1df48...e-4494190d9ba9

  3. #5331

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by Bdoe4264  [View Original Post]
    She's 50 and wants $850 per meet.

    I told her that is the monthly amount she'll get in social security next month.
    That was hilarious. I'm glad someone knocked her down bit. She was 30 birthdays too late with that quote.

  4. #5330

    My Ex?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dash  [View Original Post]
    That's scary, you're lucky things didn't get worse.

    I'm a believer that anything that involves travel by air is best done solo, always.

    Find action where you travel to; if things get bad, you can put her in a taxi.

    Nutty girls are capable of fooling us into treating them like normal people, who are reasonable; but, they're not reasonable.

    I also think that a lot of girls who are on SA are more aggressive or less inhibited, so I will be extra cautious with one of them compared to a girl I met "freestyle". O.
    Sounds like you had a date with my recent ex. My sincere apologies. LOL.

  5. #5329
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    She is a well known robber. She set up a new account every other week. Just go back on this thread with in the past 3 months. She been talk about many times here.
    I think she just created another account.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/299eb...a-69804d936779

  6. #5328
    Quote Originally Posted by Futuopedico  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/beb04...e-d72c932f3076

    Pics look awesome. Chatted and she was down to meet today. Texted and she said she wants 6 bills for ppm, but can't host. I can't host either so the sum with a room is beyond my means.
    Thanks. Was just chatting with her today too. We just did the cordial salutation haven't gotten down to discussing details yet. That is out of my price range as well. If she ends up quoting me a different price, I will be sure to post here.

  7. #5327
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinaLover2  [View Original Post]
    SA has continuously gotten worse over the last year. Too many pic sellers, frauds, men posing as women from all over the world and constant price increases!
    And SA does nothing about policing the site. Never give you email or number until you are absolutely sure your talking to the person your think your talking to.
    I use a Google voice number and I have multiple email addresses that I use. The email I gave out in the case is used to registered on adult sites only and it's not tied to any presence online. So I think I am pretty safe. O don't give out my real name either to these SB nor so I use any profile pics that are used elsewhere online. You just have to protect yourself as best as possible by obscuring your identity.

  8. #5326

    MistressScarlette

    She's 50 and wants $850 per meet.

    I told her that is the monthly amount she'll get in social security next month.

  9. #5325

    Favorite robber

    She is a well known robber. She set up a new account every other week. Just go back on this thread with in the past 3 months. She been talk about many times here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Futuopedico  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know her. Met on seeking and wants to meet. She is using something like Katie Kate and is in Herndon. She had a previous profile called tiny dancer.

  10. #5324

    Stay away!

    She's been discussed here before at length under several different names. She will meet up and arrange to have you beaten and robbed. Not joking, stay away.

    Quote Originally Posted by Futuopedico  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know her. Met on seeking and wants to meet. She is using something like Katie Kate and is in Herndon. She had a previous profile called tiny dancer.

  11. #5323

    Updated link for scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by InSearch69  [View Original Post]
    Link from your message box don't work.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/1aaab...0-02be60442a26

  12. #5322
    Link from your message box don't work.

    Quote Originally Posted by CireSire  [View Original Post]
    This one is a real girl scamming people for money and will never meet. It seems this is the new norm for SA. Girl will hand out number and since you hear a voice it automatically means non scammer. They will either then ask gas for a meet or some kind of money exchange before an actual meet. This young lady is one of them.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...4-ec5339d23085

  13. #5321

    Scammer beware

    This one is a real girl scamming people for money and will never meet. It seems this is the new norm for SA. Girl will hand out number and since you hear a voice it automatically means non scammer. They will either then ask gas for a meet or some kind of money exchange before an actual meet. This young lady is one of them.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...4-ec5339d23085

  14. #5320

    Goes by Kelley

    Anyone know her. Met on seeking and wants to meet. She is using something like Katie Kate and is in Herndon. She had a previous profile called tiny dancer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 08a1b118c073f7715176c48e0b24c10b66cbecc2-14.jpg‎  

  15. #5319

    BabyGirlSierraaa

    https://www.seeking.com/member/beb04...e-d72c932f3076

    Pics look awesome. Chatted and she was down to meet today. Texted and she said she wants 6 bills for ppm, but can't host. I can't host either so the sum with a room is beyond my means.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 844fde51-55d2-43ac-87f0-f78871597176.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape