Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 13,036 to 13,050 of 18371
-
02-04-21 12:15 #5336Regular Member

Posts: 13MistressScarlette
That is funny! I actually met her for lunch and had a date for $400. She is a pleaser and open to lots of fantasy ideas. She told me she quotes high to less desirable men.
Originally Posted by Bdoe4264
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-21 12:14 #5335Regular Member

Posts: 18I get that same message regularly
I get the same message regularly but in Seeking's defense it seems to coincide with when my Wi-Fi symbol shows a temporary loss of signal. The page I was trying to load (profile, search, whatever) seems to load as soon as my Wi-Fi signal comes back. That would lead me to believe it is an issue with the connection as opposed to the site. However, I will admit it seems to happen on Seeking a little more often than other sites, possibly a coincidence though. Does the device you're using have a symbol that shows bars or Wi-Fi signal? If so, just look at that to see if your signal is good when you get that message. I do that and it seems to indicate that my Wi-Fi blips for a second or two sometimes as opposed to it being an issue with their website.
Originally Posted by Pathfinder04
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-21 11:58 #5334Senior Member

Posts: 287Connectivity
Is anyone else having issues with SA saying you are "not connected to the internet"? It's been happening a lot and I don't know if it is a Seeking issue or my provider. Naturally Seeking customer support is nonresponsive.
-
02-04-21 11:36 #5333Senior Member

Posts: 287She's real with a good sense of humor and personality. Not everyone's cup of tea physically but I found her cute, fun and good in bed. Damage was low, I believe 200.
Originally Posted by Dcguy246
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-21 09:03 #5332Senior Member

Posts: 54Sbrighton
Any intel on this one? I know I saw a few posts awhile back but wanted to see if anyone took the plunge.
https://www.seeking.com/member/1df48...e-4494190d9ba9
-
02-04-21 05:12 #5331Senior Member

Posts: 124Lmao
That was hilarious. I'm glad someone knocked her down bit. She was 30 birthdays too late with that quote.
Originally Posted by Bdoe4264
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-21 15:22 #5330Regular Member

Posts: 16My Ex?
Sounds like you had a date with my recent ex. My sincere apologies. LOL.
Originally Posted by Dash
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-21 14:03 #5329Senior Member

Posts: 78I think she just created another account.
Originally Posted by Lobsid
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/299eb...a-69804d936779
-
02-02-21 22:47 #5328Senior Member

Posts: 489Thanks. Was just chatting with her today too. We just did the cordial salutation haven't gotten down to discussing details yet. That is out of my price range as well. If she ends up quoting me a different price, I will be sure to post here.
Originally Posted by Futuopedico
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-21 22:44 #5327Senior Member

Posts: 489I use a Google voice number and I have multiple email addresses that I use. The email I gave out in the case is used to registered on adult sites only and it's not tied to any presence online. So I think I am pretty safe. O don't give out my real name either to these SB nor so I use any profile pics that are used elsewhere online. You just have to protect yourself as best as possible by obscuring your identity.
Originally Posted by LatinaLover2
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-21 22:15 #5326Regular Member

Posts: 12MistressScarlette
She's 50 and wants $850 per meet.
I told her that is the monthly amount she'll get in social security next month.
-
02-02-21 21:22 #5325Senior Member

Posts: 631Favorite robber
She is a well known robber. She set up a new account every other week. Just go back on this thread with in the past 3 months. She been talk about many times here.
Originally Posted by Futuopedico
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-21 18:33 #5324Senior Member

Posts: 42Stay away!
She's been discussed here before at length under several different names. She will meet up and arrange to have you beaten and robbed. Not joking, stay away.
Originally Posted by Futuopedico
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-21 17:18 #5323Senior Member

Posts: 124Updated link for scammer
https://www.seeking.com/member/1aaab...0-02be60442a26
Originally Posted by InSearch69
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-21 16:41 #5322Senior Member

Posts: 194Link from your message box don't work.
Originally Posted by CireSire
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





