Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 872 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 372 772 822 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 922 972 ... LastLast
Results 13,066 to 13,080 of 18401
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5336

    My Ex?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dash  [View Original Post]
    That's scary, you're lucky things didn't get worse.

    I'm a believer that anything that involves travel by air is best done solo, always.

    Find action where you travel to; if things get bad, you can put her in a taxi.

    Nutty girls are capable of fooling us into treating them like normal people, who are reasonable; but, they're not reasonable.

    I also think that a lot of girls who are on SA are more aggressive or less inhibited, so I will be extra cautious with one of them compared to a girl I met "freestyle". O.
    Sounds like you had a date with my recent ex. My sincere apologies. LOL.

  2. #5335
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    She is a well known robber. She set up a new account every other week. Just go back on this thread with in the past 3 months. She been talk about many times here.
    I think she just created another account.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/299eb...a-69804d936779

  3. #5334
    Quote Originally Posted by Futuopedico  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/beb04...e-d72c932f3076

    Pics look awesome. Chatted and she was down to meet today. Texted and she said she wants 6 bills for ppm, but can't host. I can't host either so the sum with a room is beyond my means.
    Thanks. Was just chatting with her today too. We just did the cordial salutation haven't gotten down to discussing details yet. That is out of my price range as well. If she ends up quoting me a different price, I will be sure to post here.

  4. #5333
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinaLover2  [View Original Post]
    SA has continuously gotten worse over the last year. Too many pic sellers, frauds, men posing as women from all over the world and constant price increases!
    And SA does nothing about policing the site. Never give you email or number until you are absolutely sure your talking to the person your think your talking to.
    I use a Google voice number and I have multiple email addresses that I use. The email I gave out in the case is used to registered on adult sites only and it's not tied to any presence online. So I think I am pretty safe. O don't give out my real name either to these SB nor so I use any profile pics that are used elsewhere online. You just have to protect yourself as best as possible by obscuring your identity.

  5. #5332

    MistressScarlette

    She's 50 and wants $850 per meet.

    I told her that is the monthly amount she'll get in social security next month.

  6. #5331

    Favorite robber

    She is a well known robber. She set up a new account every other week. Just go back on this thread with in the past 3 months. She been talk about many times here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Futuopedico  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know her. Met on seeking and wants to meet. She is using something like Katie Kate and is in Herndon. She had a previous profile called tiny dancer.

  7. #5330

    Stay away!

    She's been discussed here before at length under several different names. She will meet up and arrange to have you beaten and robbed. Not joking, stay away.

    Quote Originally Posted by Futuopedico  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know her. Met on seeking and wants to meet. She is using something like Katie Kate and is in Herndon. She had a previous profile called tiny dancer.

  8. #5329

    Updated link for scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by InSearch69  [View Original Post]
    Link from your message box don't work.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/1aaab...0-02be60442a26

  9. #5328
    Link from your message box don't work.

    Quote Originally Posted by CireSire  [View Original Post]
    This one is a real girl scamming people for money and will never meet. It seems this is the new norm for SA. Girl will hand out number and since you hear a voice it automatically means non scammer. They will either then ask gas for a meet or some kind of money exchange before an actual meet. This young lady is one of them.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...4-ec5339d23085

  10. #5327

    Scammer beware

    This one is a real girl scamming people for money and will never meet. It seems this is the new norm for SA. Girl will hand out number and since you hear a voice it automatically means non scammer. They will either then ask gas for a meet or some kind of money exchange before an actual meet. This young lady is one of them.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...4-ec5339d23085

  11. #5326

    Goes by Kelley

    Anyone know her. Met on seeking and wants to meet. She is using something like Katie Kate and is in Herndon. She had a previous profile called tiny dancer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 08a1b118c073f7715176c48e0b24c10b66cbecc2-14.jpg‎  

  12. #5325

    BabyGirlSierraaa

    https://www.seeking.com/member/beb04...e-d72c932f3076

    Pics look awesome. Chatted and she was down to meet today. Texted and she said she wants 6 bills for ppm, but can't host. I can't host either so the sum with a room is beyond my means.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 844fde51-55d2-43ac-87f0-f78871597176.jpg‎  

  13. #5324
    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopping  [View Original Post]
    She's doing the same thing to me too right this moment. Gave me her email address immediately and sent me a copied and paste message (it was very obvious to me). Plus the 2 same pics that don't match her profile pics and her age of 37 year old She claims she was born and raised in Mexico so I was going to test her Spanish a bit since I'm fluent in it. I also asked her to meet up this week on my reply just to filter out the bad apples. Maybe no more wasting time. Asking to communicate on email was strange to me and I smelled scammer from that first email she sent. Thanks for the report.
    SA has continuously gotten worse over the last year. Too many pic sellers, frauds, men posing as women from all over the world and constant price increases!

    And SA does nothing about policing the site. Never give you email or number until you are absolutely sure your talking to the person your think your talking to.

  14. #5323
    Quote Originally Posted by Futuopedico  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/110f1...4-300b9d548a68She was saying she was down for a ppm hookup for 120
    That should have thrown a red flag right there. No legit girl is going to flat out ask for a PPM that low. If it seems to be too good to be true, it always is.

  15. #5322

    Sweettea

    Saw her last month. Waste of time and money. The session went well for the most part but it was nothing special. Seems she fell off the radar here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape