Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11863
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeUseJay  [View Original Post]
    After seeing so many reviews I decided to give Ace a go. TS but a stand up one (which I prefer honestly some of the tables kinda gross me out) Sauna after the TS which was nice. Massage was good, firm but relaxing girl was nice looking probably mid to late 30's but who can really tell with Asian women LOL lots of teasing and giggling which was welcomed. On the flip she asked what I was interested in and I said $ she nodded and went to town. BBJ and rim job nipple play the whole works she was a pro for sure! It was so good it was over in under ten minutes she then gave a A+ Foot and calf massage. Left there feeling extremely relaxed. Will repeat.
    Thanks for the review, I'm aware of Ace but have never been. Did you catch a name?

  2. #11862

    Ace is the place

    After seeing so many reviews I decided to give Ace a go. TS but a stand up one (which I prefer honestly some of the tables kinda gross me out) Sauna after the TS which was nice. Massage was good, firm but relaxing girl was nice looking probably mid to late 30's but who can really tell with Asian women LOL lots of teasing and giggling which was welcomed. On the flip she asked what I was interested in and I said $ she nodded and went to town. BBJ and rim job nipple play the whole works she was a pro for sure! It was so good it was over in under ten minutes she then gave a A+ Foot and calf massage. Left there feeling extremely relaxed. Will repeat.

  3. #11861

    Johnson City. Shower

    FWIW: Most AMP's will include the shower if you book an hour (45 minutes a lot of times). The half hour in most places is $20.00 cheaper. I prefer the hour and shower.

    Once the lady sees you naked in shower. She'll be more at ease you are not LE. Be sure to take her hand, rub her butt, or other gentle way to let her know your are cool.

    Getting shower also ensures lady you are fresh / clean. Not all sweaty or stinky.

  4. #11860

    Baltimore County

    Quote Originally Posted by Zuko21  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been on here but told everyone something is up!
    I am always surprised when any places in Baltimore County last as long as Youni did. So many places have come and gone from the county that it's too hard to count. Hopefully someone will open another one soon. And stick around a year or so.

  5. #11859
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris106  [View Original Post]
    It doesn't look like Youni is open anymore.
    Haven't been on here but told everyone something is up!

  6. #11858
    Senior Member


    Posts: 792
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnsonCity  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. Any tips for a rookie on what to ask for? Do you arrange this with mamasan, or the masseuse? Any additional fee?
    When you are greeted mention that you want the table shower, whatever kind they have the will take you there. You may not want it if you have to walk from your room past the front door or where another monger may be waiting or coming in the door. This advice applies to any AMP that you go to without much prior knowledge.

  7. #11857

    Wasn't 21x W Bel Air

    Quote Originally Posted by Kris106  [View Original Post]
    Which location?
    Went here Tuesday after shoveling snow. Drew a girl named Meenka, or something like that. Cute spinner with curly hair. Was late 30's. Did hand sanitizer, temp check and had to switch to their mask. Massage was pretty good, but the girl was a bit stand offish. Stayed just out of reach and allowed VERY limited roaming during the massage. Was beginning to think they had gone legit! At the very end, she did some st and began to loosen up. On the flip is when trouble started. I tried to roam and she starts to negotiate. She started at 90 for just nude massage and HE. I saw this was a bust and countered with the standard 40. She says 60 and her clothes stay on. I countered with 20 just massage and flipped back over. Seeing the light, she talked me into the 40 standard. I flipped over and just put my hands behind my head and held off as long as I could, making her earn it. She then finished with head / scalp massage. Did get the full hour, and she was trying to be super nice and help me dress and such. Promised more next time, blah, blah. Massage itself was a high 8. Overall was a 3. Usually did well here, but as always, YMMV.

  8. #11856
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnsonCity  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. Any tips for a rookie on what to ask for? Do you arrange this with mamasan, or the masseuse? Any additional fee?
    I didn't to have to ask for the shower, it was just offered by the lady when she came to my room and I accepted. That's when I found out it was a little bit of a walk from the rooms.

  9. #11855
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBarnes  [View Original Post]
    I saw her one time and won't repeat. Massage was lackluster, no oil, just hand lotion. Couldn't get off like that. I mean she is hot (kinda has a lazy eye), but that was one of the weekest massage / HJ experiences I've ever had. I'd rather go to an AMP or Dinah. Dinah's massage isn't much either and her place is a mess, but at least she offers BBBJ and cfs at no extra cost, and she can take it hard and rough (no doggy tho? There's my rant on Madison.
    I've seen Madison in the past but won't see her again. There's nothing special, at all, about what she calls a massage. I suggest the same, go to an AMP, as you will get a somewhat real massage and also have fun. She's shorted me ontime and nodded off a few times. I should have posted my revews as I went but I was hoping things got better each visit but instead it got worse.

  10. #11854

    Ace

    Quote Originally Posted by Korman23  [View Original Post]
    Ace Spa in Elkridge DOES has a stand up shower that the ladies can take you to. It is like on the other side of the spa closer to the door you come in though, not in the same hallway as the rooms where they provide the massage.
    Thanks. Any tips for a rookie on what to ask for? Do you arrange this with mamasan, or the masseuse? Any additional fee?

  11. #11853
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnsonCity  [View Original Post]
    Does Ace offer shower service of any kind? I've been twice with good results, but I haven't had a shower. It sounds like others on here have. I think I had some communication issues with my masseuse the first time, and instead of going to a shower she rubbed me down with a towel before the massage.
    Ace Spa in Elkridge DOES has a stand up shower that the ladies can take you to. It is like on the other side of the spa closer to the door you come in though, not in the same hallway as the rooms where they provide the massage.

  12. #11852

    Ace

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeStinson987  [View Original Post]
    Went to ace. Got Cici.

    Why do they all have same name?

    Anyway nice massage. Older prob in 50's.

    Bolt ons. On flip great rim job w BBJ.

    Almost came on just that. Got FS. 210 total.

    Anybody have a 4 hand massage w extras?

    Please hook me up.
    Does Ace offer shower service of any kind? I've been twice with good results, but I haven't had a shower. It sounds like others on here have. I think I had some communication issues with my masseuse the first time, and instead of going to a shower she rubbed me down with a towel before the massage.

  13. #11851
    Quote Originally Posted by MrmdGentleman  [View Original Post]
    While parked at the provided parking location she asked for half of the money first. Since we had spoken over the phone and she had good reviews, I took the bite.

    Sent her half of the fee. She said she would get back to me in a couple of minutes. Waited for 30 mim, called, texted and no answer, she kept sending me straight to voice mail.
    The whole concept of "sending" money is bad for us. Don't ever do it in any form, high probability of a scam.

    About a year ago I received a Line friend request complete with sexy pictures and offers for private time together. I wanted to learn so I played along and texted that I might be interested. She gave me an address and told me to stop at the convenience store and buy a specific gift card before I parked. Full knowing that it was a scam I played along and texted to say I would be there in an hour. An hour later I texted that I had the gift card and ready to see her. She texted back and asked for me to photograph the convenience store receipt and the opened gift card. I ghosted her. After that time I received several text messages asking what happened. In reality, I was home the whole time, just playing along with the scam. The "she" I was texting was likely not the girl in the advertisement pictures. Could have even been some fat, sweaty, old man in one of the slums of Beijing who was just itching to cash that gift card based on the photographs that never existed.

  14. #11850
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  15. #11849

    Madison

    Quote Originally Posted by MrmdGentleman  [View Original Post]
    Booked with her last week, drove for 45 minutes to see her.

    While parked at the provided parking location she asked for half of the money first. Since we had spoken over the phone and she had good reviews, I took the bite.

    Sent her half of the fee. She said she would get back to me in a couple of minutes. Waited for 30 mim, called, texted and no answer, she kept sending me straight to voice mail.

    I waited a couple of days to see if something happened, sadly, as of today, she hasn't answered or rescheduled. I guess I deserve it for playing along.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/m...s/664720941534
    I saw her one time and won't repeat. Massage was lackluster, no oil, just hand lotion. Couldn't get off like that. I mean she is hot (kinda has a lazy eye), but that was one of the weekest massage / HJ experiences I've ever had. I'd rather go to an AMP or Dinah. Dinah's massage isn't much either and her place is a mess, but at least she offers BBBJ and cfs at no extra cost, and she can take it hard and rough (no doggy tho? There's my rant on Madison.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape