Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,426 to 16,440 of 40018
-
02-03-21 11:42 #23593Regular Member

Posts: 10Missed Out
I actually was there not too long ago. I saw 2 Latinas and they were very attractive, definitely closer to spinner type so I went with the 4 hand. It was a great time and they seemed pretty into it, good dirty talk and enthusiasm! I would recommend a half hour though, they try to upcharge on 2 pops which I usually need if I'm going for an hour.
Originally Posted by Whamster123
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-21 10:56 #23592Senior Member

Posts: 1438I was just looking at her pictures. From my perspective she looks much leaner in the bikini pic outside than on the chair. I really dig the bikini pic but the chair pic for many might be hot but that is much thicker than I would like. I wish I knew which was more accurate to her actual size. These in todays ad https://chicago.rubratings.com/122334.
Originally Posted by RubMeRight
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-21 06:13 #23591Senior Member

Posts: 989Paranoia May Destroy Ya
State cops patrol the state-owned expressways, so they were probably just taking a break after getting off I-290. They might have even been a customer. I've been paranoid myself about county cops hanging out by SXL on a couple of occasions since they have been involved in various vice arrests, but nothing ever happened, so maybe they just use that spot as a staging area.
Originally Posted by Whamster123
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-21 18:30 #23590Senior Member

Posts: 367LEO's Lunch Spot
Always go with your instincts, but Taylor St by UIC is a heavy lunch spot with the police. Many of the restaurants there give police discounts and Pompeii is a notorious place for cops to eat at. I used to work at Rush.
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-21 18:00 #23589Senior Member

Posts: 1573Leo
Although, it's very unlikely that st police would be dealing with it, IMHO it's always better to be on a safer side, to listen to your intuition and instincts, and to be over cautious then reckless. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by Whamster123
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-21 17:03 #23588Senior Member

Posts: 65Ashland & Harrison
https://chicago.rubratings.com/211027
Anyone ever visit? I called them yesterday, as the cross street Ashland & Harrison are close to where I stay. Call them to schedule and an appointment and then tell me to call then again once I get to Ashland and Halstead for exact address once I arrive there they then text me address of the incall location which is apartment on Taylor St. I arrived and waited 10 minutes in my car just to scope out the area. A lot of Cops drive by on Taylor St because the college is nearby, but as I was parked on the street and getting ready to call so say that I arrived I see a State Police car park right infront of the building so I decided to not risk it. I could be wrong or overthinking but didn't want to take the risk.
-
02-01-21 19:32 #23587Senior Member

Posts: 989Christina
She's a Korean girl who works part-time, like one day a week maybe. Kelly had pitched me to her before. After I ran into her at the spa while she was going into a room to service a customer, Kelly told me that I had to make an appointment ahead of time if I wanted to see her. She wouldn't volunteer any information as to the level of service I might expect.
Originally Posted by RickSomething
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-21 15:25 #23586Senior Member

Posts: 39S&L on Michigan
So I've done the JuJu thing, and the Kelly thing, and a few others too. But a few weeks ago on the weekend, I saw a taller thin woman who they said was Christina. I thought I would have recognized her, but obviously I'm clueless. Any feedback on Christina? If memory serves, I doubt she is as easily procured as are the other gals?
Thanks.
-
02-01-21 15:22 #23585Senior Member

Posts: 39Feedback
I would have shared immediately (as you have done the same for me previously), but I've never been to these places. A little NW of my usual haunts.
Originally Posted by JamesTChicago
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-21 12:37 #23584Senior Member

Posts: 313Surprised
I'm surprised my monger buddies didn't have any I for me on these places. They must be duds!
Originally Posted by JamesTChicago
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-21 15:36 #23583Senior Member

Posts: 989New Hope
I've banged at least five different women at that place, so it's definitely possible. I only got totally shutout once a long time ago.
Originally Posted by Barbarossa
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-21 15:05 #23582Senior Member

Posts: 153Debbie on peterson
Debbie is a nice lady, but face kind of looks masculine to me. No judgement here. Just stating a fact. Her rack is also nice though.
Originally Posted by OrdLover
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-21 12:37 #23581Senior Member

Posts: 218New Hope.
You reminded me of a delightful mongering memory. Years ago, I did a 4 hands session up there, Anna riding the joystick, Cherry on my face. One of my hottest times at an AMP! 😊.
Originally Posted by Barbarossa
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-21 12:00 #23580Senior Member

Posts: 232New Hope Cherry
Cute older lady with a decent figure. Just about what you would expect from the Chicago market. Got the TS for $75.00 for an hour. Made sure the brown eye was squeaky clean before flipping and playing and cleaning with junior on the flip. She giggled as she did this, which is always a great sign. Great 40 minute massage ensued followed by a HJ while I vigorously rubbed her vag and clit. She had her pants and panties down to her knees and her small tits out. Paid $80.00 extra for this service. I should have stuck to $60.00 but consider the extra $20.00 to be a stimulus payment as I am sure they have been really slow lately. I always get a great massage here and fun extras with usually a HJ with lots of roaming. Never gone to the next level though. I am sure it is possible, but I don't patronize consistently.
-
01-31-21 10:24 #23579Senior Member

Posts: 367Being Cautious
Quite a few mt's I visited never would go "there" on the first and even the second visit. Big LEO check because LEO will not come back after being denied the first time.
Originally Posted by CanadianGuy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






