Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,456 to 16,470 of 40020
-
01-28-21 19:25 #23565Senior Member

Posts: 268Why Spa. Roscoe Village area.
Originally Posted by ElJefe69
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-21 15:21 #23564Senior Member

Posts: 286Where?
What is Why spa I get 0 results in Chicago.
Originally Posted by Vern2020
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-21 13:22 #23563Senior Member

Posts: 626Where is this Rose spa? Look up on RM and there are a couple of them all call Rose.
Originally Posted by TomCat49
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-21 13:15 #23562Senior Member

Posts: 193Wow
Which rose are you talking about? I saw a few. I can't make it out that way till March I really hope I don't miss a chance to see her. Maybe I'll come out sooner.
Originally Posted by Visconti5683
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-21 12:32 #23561Senior Member

Posts: 460Moon
I read this review and passed through Chicago recently. There are a couple of spas with Moon in the name but it seemed to me to be the one on W. 23rd and Canal. Only one lady there and she was sporting natural Ds. Judging by the way her hands worked I'm sure she could give a really good massage if she wanted to. For me though it was just ok. She wore shorts and brushed my hands with her bare legs a lot but I didn't respond because I wanted more massage. Eventually I gave in and began massaging her leg. As I expected she took that as the clue to flip me over and finish the job. She gave unrestricted access to all her parts but really wanted to get the HJ out of the way so I was constantly moving her hands to massage something else. I think I was out of there in 40 minutes, making it the worst rush I've ever had at an AMP.
Originally Posted by Devj243
[View Original Post]
Previously I've stopped at Jinding Spa up the street and had a few very nice, cheap legit massages. The ladies were all older and gave no extras. This time as I walked passed I saw a younger, full figured girl (30's?) in athletic shorts and a t-shirt made for roaming standing by the barber chair. I should have stopped in right then but it will have to wait.
-
01-28-21 11:30 #23560Senior Member

Posts: 561World class
I've been trying to find reviews of worldclass and can't find much. Not sure if that's the same 773 agency mentioned elsewhere bc the phone #'s are different. As soon as I get my second vaccine I'll be seeking nude massage and some fun but not mongering for full service. Would worldclass be a good choice?
Originally Posted by JamesTChicago
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-21 11:15 #23559Regular Member

Posts: 21Which Rose spa?
Originally Posted by Visconti5683
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-21 10:46 #23558Senior Member

Posts: 157Rose
I couldn't agree with this more. HUGE. She busts them right out too.
Originally Posted by TomCat49
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-21 21:27 #23557Senior Member

Posts: 40Top 3
Angela at Rose Spa by far the biggest set of Asian tits I've ever seen. Bigger than the 3 you mentioned (and I've seen two of them). She can smother you with her guns bro. Enjoy! T C.
Originally Posted by NikeSportsMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-21 17:15 #23556Senior Member

Posts: 308Eva at why Spa on Belmont has a nice set.
Originally Posted by NikeSportsMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-21 16:54 #23555Senior Member

Posts: 626Lisa I can confirmed biggest I seen on Asian. Mimi I heard about but never seen. Mandy is more like a C. Debbie on Peterson would be bigger than Mandy.
Originally Posted by NikeSportsMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-21 15:30 #23554Senior Member

Posts: 40[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
01-27-21 12:44 #23553Senior Member

Posts: 193Top 3
What's the top 3 biggest and best Asian tits on the Chicago market right now for AMP. Bigger the better! I will be very grateful for help and return favors. As of now I'm aware of Mandy, Mimi, and Lisa. Those sound like the top 3.
-
01-26-21 20:48 #23552Senior Member

Posts: 1573Mandy
She has been around for a very-very long time, appearing now and then at different spas in Chicago. Yes, she does that brown eye trick/finger fuck for those who enjoy, appreciate and/or get off on it. She has some sense of humor and speaks pretty good English. On the down side, she is overweight, fat, demands .6 at least, if she is given less, might interrupt and leave the room for a long time, and short on time. She doesn’t rub/massage, more like stretch and torture, applying her body weight Finally, the chances of higher then L1 are probably non existent now.
Originally Posted by LilMonger
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-21 17:11 #23551Regular Member

Posts: 4Yes, I use this site all the time now, better than rr.
Originally Posted by TorMan
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





