Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23591

    Paranoia May Destroy Ya

    Quote Originally Posted by Whamster123  [View Original Post]
    https://chicago.rubratings.com/211027....I was parked on the street and getting ready to call so say that I arrived I see a State Police car park right in front of the building so I decided to not risk it. I could be wrong or overthinking but didn't want to take the risk.
    State cops patrol the state-owned expressways, so they were probably just taking a break after getting off I-290. They might have even been a customer. I've been paranoid myself about county cops hanging out by SXL on a couple of occasions since they have been involved in various vice arrests, but nothing ever happened, so maybe they just use that spot as a staging area.

  2. #23590

    LEO's Lunch Spot

    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    Although, it's very unlikely that st police would be dealing with it, IMHO it's always better to be on a safer side, to listen to your intuition and instincts, and to be over cautious then reckless. Stay safe.
    Always go with your instincts, but Taylor St by UIC is a heavy lunch spot with the police. Many of the restaurants there give police discounts and Pompeii is a notorious place for cops to eat at. I used to work at Rush.

  3. #23589

    Leo

    Quote Originally Posted by Whamster123  [View Original Post]
    https://chicago.rubratings.com/211027

    Anyone ever visit? I called them yesterday, as the cross street Ashland & Harrison are close to where I stay. Call them to schedule and an appointment and then tell me to call then again once I get to Ashland and Halstead for exact address once I arrive there they then text me address of the incall location which is apartment on Taylor St. I arrived and waited 10 minutes in my car just to scope out the area. A lot of Cops drive by on Taylor St because the college is nearby, but as I was parked on the street and getting ready to call so say that I arrived I see a State Police car park right infront of the building so I decided to not risk it. I could be wrong or overthinking but didn't want to take the risk.
    Although, it's very unlikely that st police would be dealing with it, IMHO it's always better to be on a safer side, to listen to your intuition and instincts, and to be over cautious then reckless. Stay safe.

  4. #23588

    Ashland & Harrison

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/211027

    Anyone ever visit? I called them yesterday, as the cross street Ashland & Harrison are close to where I stay. Call them to schedule and an appointment and then tell me to call then again once I get to Ashland and Halstead for exact address once I arrive there they then text me address of the incall location which is apartment on Taylor St. I arrived and waited 10 minutes in my car just to scope out the area. A lot of Cops drive by on Taylor St because the college is nearby, but as I was parked on the street and getting ready to call so say that I arrived I see a State Police car park right infront of the building so I decided to not risk it. I could be wrong or overthinking but didn't want to take the risk.

  5. #23587

    Christina

    Quote Originally Posted by RickSomething  [View Original Post]
    So I've done the JuJu thing, and the Kelly thing, and a few others too. But a few weeks ago on the weekend, I saw a taller thin woman who they said was Christina. I thought I would have recognized her, but obviously I'm clueless. Any feedback on Christina? If memory serves, I doubt she is as easily procured as are the other gals?
    She's a Korean girl who works part-time, like one day a week maybe. Kelly had pitched me to her before. After I ran into her at the spa while she was going into a room to service a customer, Kelly told me that I had to make an appointment ahead of time if I wanted to see her. She wouldn't volunteer any information as to the level of service I might expect.

  6. #23586

    S&L on Michigan

    So I've done the JuJu thing, and the Kelly thing, and a few others too. But a few weeks ago on the weekend, I saw a taller thin woman who they said was Christina. I thought I would have recognized her, but obviously I'm clueless. Any feedback on Christina? If memory serves, I doubt she is as easily procured as are the other gals?

    Thanks.

  7. #23585

    Feedback

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    I'm surprised my monger buddies didn't have any I for me on these places. They must be duds!
    I would have shared immediately (as you have done the same for me previously), but I've never been to these places. A little NW of my usual haunts.

  8. #23584

    Surprised

    I'm surprised my monger buddies didn't have any I for me on these places. They must be duds!

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    Any words on these places? The second is probably legit. Just looking for an easy place to walk to. Open to other suggestions near these as well. Pms are welcome or post here for all.

    https://worldclassbodyrubs.wixsite.c...ldclassbodyrub

    https://popular-foot-spa.business.si...edium=referral

    Rubi luxury spa 4800ish w foster.

    Mayfair massage 4500 ish w Lawrence.

    Massage bliss 5400 ish w Addison.

    I know CLM has one location in the area along Macie and her friend, but looking for others.

    Thanks everyone!

  9. #23583

    New Hope

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa  [View Original Post]
    Never gone to the next level though. I am sure it is possible, but I don't patronize consistently.
    I've banged at least five different women at that place, so it's definitely possible. I only got totally shutout once a long time ago.

  10. #23582

    Debbie on peterson

    Quote Originally Posted by OrdLover  [View Original Post]
    Lisa I can confirmed biggest I seen on Asian. Mimi I heard about but never seen. Mandy is more like a C. Debbie on Peterson would be bigger than Mandy.
    Debbie is a nice lady, but face kind of looks masculine to me. No judgement here. Just stating a fact. Her rack is also nice though.

  11. #23581

    New Hope.

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa  [View Original Post]
    Cute older lady with a decent figure. Just about what you would expect from the Chicago market. Got the TS for $75.00 for an hour. Made sure the brown eye was squeaky clean before flipping and playing and cleaning with junior on the flip. She giggled as she did this, which is always a great sign. Great 40 minute massage ensued followed by a HJ while I vigorously rubbed her vag and clit. She had her pants and panties down to her knees and her small tits out. Paid $80.00 extra for this service. I should have stuck to $60.00 but consider the extra $20.00 to be a stimulus payment as I am sure they have been really slow lately. I always get a great massage here and fun extras with usually a HJ with lots of roaming. Never gone to the next level though. I am sure it is possible, but I don't patronize consistently.
    You reminded me of a delightful mongering memory. Years ago, I did a 4 hands session up there, Anna riding the joystick, Cherry on my face. One of my hottest times at an AMP! 😊.

  12. #23580

    New Hope Cherry

    Cute older lady with a decent figure. Just about what you would expect from the Chicago market. Got the TS for $75.00 for an hour. Made sure the brown eye was squeaky clean before flipping and playing and cleaning with junior on the flip. She giggled as she did this, which is always a great sign. Great 40 minute massage ensued followed by a HJ while I vigorously rubbed her vag and clit. She had her pants and panties down to her knees and her small tits out. Paid $80.00 extra for this service. I should have stuck to $60.00 but consider the extra $20.00 to be a stimulus payment as I am sure they have been really slow lately. I always get a great massage here and fun extras with usually a HJ with lots of roaming. Never gone to the next level though. I am sure it is possible, but I don't patronize consistently.

  13. #23579

    Being Cautious

    Quite a few mt's I visited never would go "there" on the first and even the second visit. Big LEO check because LEO will not come back after being denied the first time.

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianGuy  [View Original Post]
    Sophie from Soul Mind Bodywork on Milwaukee Ave (https://chicago.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs...e/9806901.html). Booked an hour.

    She is pretty, got huge boobs, and was wearing a low cut dress with all her cleavage hanging out.

    No draping required. She spent most of the time on my back. Pretty decent massage. Then told me to flip with 15 minutes to go. But mostly did my chest and legs. Didn't go anywhere near where I wanted.

    I asked her if that's as close as she gets and she said yes. Didn't offer self-service either. Overall, the massage was decent but no extras. I didn't mind cause I actually needed the massage.

    Anyone else have a different experience?

  14. #23578

    Sophie

    Sophie from Soul Mind Bodywork on Milwaukee Ave (https://chicago.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs...e/9806901.html). Booked an hour.

    She is pretty, got huge boobs, and was wearing a low cut dress with all her cleavage hanging out.

    No draping required. She spent most of the time on my back. Pretty decent massage. Then told me to flip with 15 minutes to go. But mostly did my chest and legs. Didn't go anywhere near where I wanted.

    I asked her if that's as close as she gets and she said yes. Didn't offer self-service either. Overall, the massage was decent but no extras. I didn't mind cause I actually needed the massage.

    Anyone else have a different experience?

  15. #23577

    Mandy

    Went to see Mandy yesterday after reading some reviews on her. For those of you who haven't gone or haven't seen her in awhile. Sorry to disappoint but don't waste your time. First off parking was absolutely horrible there are many store fronts on the same side of the street plus the neighborhood has residential permit parking. And for those of you who pay attention there is a mechanic directly across the street that works on LE vehicles so there were police everywhere. After finding a place to park which took me almost 25 minutes I walk in and Mandy looked terrible. Gobs and gobs of make up plastered on her face. There's one thing I can't stand and that's being rushed and the entire session was rushed she shorted me 10 min. Her phone was constantly going off non stop as well. She was not into it at all. I heard other women complaining in the background. The table shower was broken I actually saw mold on the tile in the room. Place was disgusting overall. Very disappointed. Just thought I would pass the info to everyone so they don't waste their hard earned money.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape