Thread: Rants Raves and Stupid Shit in Seattle.
+
Add Report
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 4254
-
01-29-21 21:23 #474Senior Member

Posts: 371Followed by sex on the beach.
Originally Posted by BarryMyRutner
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-21 08:27 #473Senior Member

Posts: 173Or perhaps a slow comfortable screw against the wall.
Originally Posted by TinyMushroom
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-21 07:55 #472Senior Member

Posts: 93For you: I recommend a Harvey Ball-banger.
Originally Posted by CoffeeTurd
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-21 13:23 #471Senior Member

Posts: 1305Rant
Provider: "No BaReBaCk SeRvIcEs".
Same provider: barebacks dudes in content for sale.
/ rant.
-
01-24-21 16:08 #470Banned Member

Posts: 127I just saw the Oregon one. I really missed that smooth pussy.
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-21 20:20 #469Senior Member

Posts: 269Ivylynn
She made a new alt the next day but got the ban hammer again. LOL.
Originally Posted by Jonderin
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?511967-EvaMore
-
01-23-21 19:24 #468Senior Member

Posts: 371IvyLynn
Another crazy one. She sounds like quite the charmer, LOL. She looks like a big fatty, you'd think she'd be nicer. She outed the guy and she's banned now.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ress-collector!
-
01-21-21 21:49 #467Senior Member

Posts: 332His fault
For being stupid enough to provide his personal information to a hoe just to get some ass.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-21 15:05 #466Senior Member

Posts: 1544I missed all that. I saw the guy is fucking batshit crazy. There is a ton of stupidity going around that alert and a huge amount of unnecessary drama that could have been avoided.
Originally Posted by Jonderin
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-21 14:48 #465Senior Member

Posts: 323Back when I was active on TNA, I was shocked at the level of information people would give to providers. Even ones that had a documented history of outing hobbyists for the most trivial of perceived transgression.
Originally Posted by Jonderin
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-21 14:26 #464Senior Member

Posts: 371Theyluvjasmine
Theyluvjasmine wrote an alert on some pooner that included his LinkedIn profile, his real name, his picture, his employment background etc. It was up for a few hours last night.
The pooner sounds crazy as well, not only for his posts but who in the hell gives a hooker their real name and LinkedIn profile?
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....did-not-pay-me
-
01-15-21 17:05 #463Banned Member

Posts: 1358Hmm, perfect one to offer $200 for the hour, with BBBJ, DATY, DATO, and BBFS included!
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-21 16:50 #462Senior Member

Posts: 1209Not really a rant, it's just entertaining that they think we don't know what they're up to and how they can completely contradict themselves from one sentence to the next.
Chatting with an SB today and when I asked her for her PPM, "Oh golly gosh whiz, I really don't know, I'm really new to this and have never done this before. But I usually get 300 per meet on average".
I saw one this weekend that was shared by another member from here and she was all about how she hasn't done this before, she hasn't had an arrangement in forever, so on and so forth. I just nodded and had her suck my dick some more. LOL.
-
01-14-21 01:56 #461Senior Member

Posts: 134A friend of mine dances in Vegas. I was observing from a nearby table. A guy who flagged her down immediately dropped 5 racks on her for him within 5 minutes, never even getting to touch her boobs.
Originally Posted by CoffeeTurd
[View Original Post]
When my gf at the time confronted her about that tip, she said he was nightclub manager on his day off, trying his hardest to convince her to go on a date with him. She said she turned him down with the biggest shit eating grin. The desperation in wealth is comical.
-
01-13-21 16:37 #460Senior Member

Posts: 988Dang! He made bank! No wonder she was pissed!
Originally Posted by MickRichards
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






