Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #474
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryMyRutner  [View Original Post]
    Or perhaps a slow comfortable screw against the wall.
    Followed by sex on the beach.

  2. #473
    Quote Originally Posted by TinyMushroom  [View Original Post]
    For you: I recommend a Harvey Ball-banger.
    Or perhaps a slow comfortable screw against the wall.

  3. #472
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeTurd  [View Original Post]
    Do you guys ever drink a workout shake before hooking up with these girls? For the long session days or heavy bdsm play, it would be great to get as much help as possible.

    Same with workouts. Squats, hop thrusts, and planks tend to help me be a fucking machine. What works for why'all?
    For you: I recommend a Harvey Ball-banger.

  4. #471

    Rant

    Provider: "No BaReBaCk SeRvIcEs".

    Same provider: barebacks dudes in content for sale.

    / rant.

  5. #470
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    The Seatac one broke up with her old pimp and got knocked by her new pimp. The Oregon one got knocked by her old pimp, broke free, hooked up with her Sugardaddy, had abortion, put on weight. . Both are utr. Oregon one is stepping out on her Sugardaddy without his knowledge.
    I just saw the Oregon one. I really missed that smooth pussy.

  6. #469

    Ivylynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonderin  [View Original Post]
    Another crazy one. She sounds like quite the charmer, LOL. She looks like a big fatty, you'd think she'd be nicer. She outed the guy and she's banned now.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ress-collector!
    She made a new alt the next day but got the ban hammer again. LOL.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?511967-EvaMore

  7. #468

    IvyLynn

    Another crazy one. She sounds like quite the charmer, LOL. She looks like a big fatty, you'd think she'd be nicer. She outed the guy and she's banned now.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ress-collector!

  8. #467

    His fault

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I missed all that. I saw the guy is fucking batshit crazy. There is a ton of stupidity going around that alert and a huge amount of unnecessary drama that could have been avoided.
    For being stupid enough to provide his personal information to a hoe just to get some ass.

  9. #466
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonderin  [View Original Post]
    Theyluvjasmine wrote an alert on some pooner that included his LinkedIn profile, his real name, his picture, his employment background etc. It was up for a few hours last night.

    The pooner sounds crazy as well, not only for his posts but who in the hell gives a hooker their real name and LinkedIn profile?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....did-not-pay-me
    I missed all that. I saw the guy is fucking batshit crazy. There is a ton of stupidity going around that alert and a huge amount of unnecessary drama that could have been avoided.

  10. #465
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonderin  [View Original Post]
    who in the hell gives a hooker their real name and LinkedIn profile?
    Back when I was active on TNA, I was shocked at the level of information people would give to providers. Even ones that had a documented history of outing hobbyists for the most trivial of perceived transgression.

  11. #464

    Theyluvjasmine

    Theyluvjasmine wrote an alert on some pooner that included his LinkedIn profile, his real name, his picture, his employment background etc. It was up for a few hours last night.

    The pooner sounds crazy as well, not only for his posts but who in the hell gives a hooker their real name and LinkedIn profile?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....did-not-pay-me

  12. #463
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Not really a rant, it's just entertaining that they think we don't know what they're up to and how they can completely contradict themselves from one sentence to the next.

    Chatting with an SB today and when I asked her for her PPM, "Oh golly gosh whiz, I really don't know, I'm really new to this and have never done this before. But I usually get 300 per meet on average".
    Hmm, perfect one to offer $200 for the hour, with BBBJ, DATY, DATO, and BBFS included!

  13. #462
    Not really a rant, it's just entertaining that they think we don't know what they're up to and how they can completely contradict themselves from one sentence to the next.

    Chatting with an SB today and when I asked her for her PPM, "Oh golly gosh whiz, I really don't know, I'm really new to this and have never done this before. But I usually get 300 per meet on average".

    I saw one this weekend that was shared by another member from here and she was all about how she hasn't done this before, she hasn't had an arrangement in forever, so on and so forth. I just nodded and had her suck my dick some more. LOL.

  14. #461
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeTurd  [View Original Post]
    It's a chronic problem of idiocy for wealth of all ages and all fields.
    A friend of mine dances in Vegas. I was observing from a nearby table. A guy who flagged her down immediately dropped 5 racks on her for him within 5 minutes, never even getting to touch her boobs.

    When my gf at the time confronted her about that tip, she said he was nightclub manager on his day off, trying his hardest to convince her to go on a date with him. She said she turned him down with the biggest shit eating grin. The desperation in wealth is comical.

  15. #460
    Quote Originally Posted by MickRichards  [View Original Post]
    Old pimp kept a lot of Seatac girls savings in bitcoin.
    Dang! He made bank! No wonder she was pissed!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape