Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #459

    Simps everywhere

    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    I think so. I was dropping a couple loads into a middle aged SB this morning and we were chatting between rounds of all the funny shit we've seen on SA. She says guys would offer her well over her asking price just to hang out and talk. I think the real problem is that there are so many sackless betas in this part of the country that they will pay ridiculous prices for minimal services. Most of them likely have serious Mommy issues. The way some of the GPS girls talk to me before I block them it's pretty obvious this works on the cucks. "but you'd make my day if you sent me $50, Daddy. ".

    It's all these micropenis tech kids with more money than they know what to do with. It's also why the pussy mafia is so strong on the other board and there are a million white knights.
    Hot take: there are all sorts who don't know how to negotiate or don't bother. Some stories I've heard from my babies:

    *Simp in late 50's in bham pays 500 to give women massages, no sex.

    *Simp in mid fifties Seattle pays former stripper $1000-3000 a session, depending on if they have sex or just chill.

    *Simps willing to pay exceptionally high prices for women in their 40's, those women reporting to friends on sugar boards and forums, word getting around, and prices raising.

    *Simps of all ages who offer 2 k to sleep with a hard to get sugar baby because they hate being rejected.

    Just met up with someone a few weeks ago that rocked my world and didn't ask for nothing. The next time we met, she asked me for waaaay over my expectation and told me that's what others always pay. I said no and told her what I would offer. There was a long pause, but I said I would leave otherwise. She took the money and asked me to stay because she really wants an arrangement. Then I saw her name on this board supposedly asking for and getting twice what I offered her (no, I won't share her name).

    It's a chronic problem of idiocy for wealth of all ages and all fields.

  2. #458

    Sex premix + exercise

    Do you guys ever drink a workout shake before hooking up with these girls? For the long session days or heavy bdsm play, it would be great to get as much help as possible.

    Same with workouts. Squats, hop thrusts, and planks tend to help me be a fucking machine. What works for why'all?

  3. #457
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    The Seatac one broke up with her old pimp and got knocked by her new pimp. The Oregon one got knocked by her old pimp, broke free, hooked up with her Sugardaddy, had abortion, put on weight. . Both are utr. Oregon one is stepping out on her Sugardaddy without his knowledge.
    Old pimp kept a lot of Seatac girls savings in bitcoin.

  4. #456
    I only post about trannies to piss A2 off, if it bothers you put me on your ignore list


    Posts: 108

    Name?

    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    The Seatac one broke up with her old pimp and got knocked by her new pimp. The Oregon one got knocked by her old pimp, broke free, hooked up with her Sugardaddy, had abortion, put on weight. . Both are utr. Oregon one is stepping out on her Sugardaddy without his knowledge.
    So. Can we get the name of the Seatac girl? Why are we beating around the Bush? Did I accidently find myself on tna?

  5. #455

    Sir Webbhoes

    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    The Seatac one broke up with her old pimp and got knocked by her new pimp. The Oregon one got knocked by her old pimp, broke free, hooked up with her Sugardaddy, had abortion, put on weight. . Both are utr. Oregon one is stepping out on her Sugardaddy without his knowledge.
    He has been officially knighted for services and information renderred to USA board. Regardless of where he is. We miss him and his honest open information. Hope he comes back here soon.

  6. #454

    Wtf lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    The Seatac one broke up with her old pimp and got knocked by her new pimp. The Oregon one got knocked by her old pimp, broke free, hooked up with her Sugardaddy, had abortion, put on weight. . Both are utr. Oregon one is stepping out on her Sugardaddy without his knowledge.
    Gahhdqmnn, pimp $ be winning or losing! LOL.

  7. #453
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by MickRichards  [View Original Post]
    I thought she was in Oregon? Or am I thinking of a different pregnant ex provider.
    The Seatac one broke up with her old pimp and got knocked by her new pimp. The Oregon one got knocked by her old pimp, broke free, hooked up with her Sugardaddy, had abortion, put on weight. . Both are utr. Oregon one is stepping out on her Sugardaddy without his knowledge.

  8. #452

    Get better soon, Jimmy! Fuck rude providers (figuratively not literally)!

    Sorry to hear about your health woes, Jimmy! As one who defaults to "Choose Kindness," sometimes providers look at me as a chump or someone they can walk on or treat poorly. I just move on.

    Life is too short, even more so these days, to deal with people that dump on us. There isn't one provider in Seattle that is worth letting them treat you like shit. Let her know that you don't appreciate her behavior and thank her for whatever good times you had, then tell her to lose your number.

    She'll either get the message or move on to another monger to treat like crap. Either way, you will be free of someone who is robbing you of peace of mind and a positive mindset.

    We train people as to how we want them to treat us and, unfortunately, many providers come from backgrounds of abuse or of people just treating them poorly. Many don't know what it is like to be treated with respect and kindness, so they don't know how to treat others that way, too.

    Be safe and well, Jimmy and the rest of you mongers! 2021 is going to be a good year, I can feel it.

    Rock Chalk.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    Ok I have fucking had it with rude providers. There is one I have had to cancel on a few times. I have a life, other commitments and am not glued to my phone awaiting hooker validation. I always let her know. I have also come through a few times. Today I had a medical issue and just didn't even bother letting her know, because I knew it was going to be a shit show, which it turned out to be. I got to text 13 hours after our scheduled appointment because she had the appointment as pm instead of am. Yes I see the irony. Anyway I got tired of the rude texts and responded I'm kind. I'm not proud of my response but today has been a physically painful day and I don't need a provider telling me how to live my life. I seriously don't need a medical diagnosis from a hoe telling me to lose weight.

    Anyway this starting to not be fun. Maybe I should take a break. I'm just fucking sick of rude providers. I'm sick of the entitled providers. I'm paying for an experience. I'm normally a nice guy but I'm ignoring this shit going forward.

  9. #451
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    The one in Seatac? She is back utr.
    I thought she was in Oregon? Or am I thinking of a different pregnant ex provider.

  10. #450
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    The one in Seatac? She is back utr.
    Who is the woman?

  11. #449
    I only post about trannies to piss A2 off, if it bothers you put me on your ignore list


    Posts: 108

    Pregnant

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    The one in Seatac? She is back utr.
    I'd love to see her if she is pregnant. Can I get a name or contact please?

  12. #448
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Still pimpin I am sure. Herd he knocked up his bottom b a while back.
    The one in Seatac? She is back utr.

  13. #447
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    What happened to webhoes?
    Still pimpin I am sure. Herd he knocked up his bottom b a while back.

  14. #446
    Quote Originally Posted by AnimeWeedLord  [View Original Post]
    I'm honored to be mentioned alongside such esteemed company.

    I have one update I can probably make; I'm similar in that there are a lot of women I only mention privately and I tend to only list those I never want to see again or who I just think don't care or even welcome the business; as well as general caution in that if I think I really am the only one someone is BBing then I don't want to out myself. That's just how you have to play it at times.

    If anyone's curious where I went, still around, but basically had a sugar baby I met want to lock me down and I'm perfectly ok with that. I know that's a bit anti the trend of this board, but I've spent the last 6 months living with an absolute submissive fuck doll who wants nothing from me but to keep up with her appetite (she pays her own share of the bills / rent ffs! Literally never been more content in my life.
    You hit the jackpot. Nicely done.

  15. #445
    Quote Originally Posted by AsaMona22  [View Original Post]
    I miss some OG'$ on here like white Johnson, webbhoes, animeweedlord etc. 2020 you have been a ****! LOL.
    I'm honored to be mentioned alongside such esteemed company.

    I have one update I can probably make; I'm similar in that there are a lot of women I only mention privately and I tend to only list those I never want to see again or who I just think don't care or even welcome the business; as well as general caution in that if I think I really am the only one someone is BBing then I don't want to out myself. That's just how you have to play it at times.

    If anyone's curious where I went, still around, but basically had a sugar baby I met want to lock me down and I'm perfectly ok with that. I know that's a bit anti the trend of this board, but I've spent the last 6 months living with an absolute submissive fuck doll who wants nothing from me but to keep up with her appetite (she pays her own share of the bills / rent ffs! Literally never been more content in my life.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape