Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #2345
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxamillion8  [View Original Post]
    Iv talked with her. She wanted Gas $ + public meet $$ don't want to get physical for first few months. So I passed. I don't spend money for public meets. I am as concern about you as you are about me. Plus it does not make sense for me to spend $1200-$1500 just to find out if I am getting my hands on you. I am not a wanna be.
    I figured as much. The only way to stop it is to shut them off in the way they banded together to set $500 to $1000 as an asking price. We should go there in droves and have no one make an offer of more than $100 just to show them we can be ridiculous as well.

  2. #2344

    Convos and no meet success

    Iv talked with her. She wanted Gas $ + public meet $$ don't want to get physical for first few months. So I passed. I don't spend money for public meets. I am as concern about you as you are about me. Plus it does not make sense for me to spend $1200-$1500 just to find out if I am getting my hands on you. I am not a wanna be.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    Don't make me waste any more money on that site. LOL. I have a weakness for hot petite redheads but nowadays everything seems to be a scam.

  3. #2343
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Please

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has experience with this lady ArtemisCancer1996. Any info will be appreciated.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ed9b0...a-622f63020720
    Don't make me waste any more money on that site. LOL. I have a weakness for hot petite redheads but nowadays everything seems to be a scam.

  4. #2342

    ArtemisCancer1996

    Anyone has experience with this lady ArtemisCancer1996. Any info will be appreciated.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ed9b0...a-622f63020720
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9F9AA133-6266-4EE1-898A-5B3DA655D2D4.jpg‎   A3A02278-744F-4334-86C3-72B24E0E227D.jpg‎  

  5. #2341

    Asian

    Guys,

    How's your experience scoring young asian on SA? For some reasons it seems hard to workout sugaring arrangement with hot asian girl. In 2021 I want to make it happen and looking for ideas or your experiences. Thanks in advance.

  6. #2340
    Quote Originally Posted by jobobtheclown  [View Original Post]
    You have to insert it in to the URL. Browse here to renew:

    https://www.seeking.com/billing/memb...mo=SEEKINGCA33

    It's only good for the first month of a single-month auto-renewing subscription. However you can cancel from Settings - Payments immediately, leaving it to continue out the month and then stop.
    The link worked. I just renewed and got the promo.

  7. #2339
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeoDamerika  [View Original Post]
    When do you enter the promo code? I don't see the option.
    You have to insert it in to the URL. Browse here to renew:

    https://www.seeking.com/billing/memb...mo=SEEKINGCA33

    It's only good for the first month of a single-month auto-renewing subscription. However you can cancel from Settings - Payments immediately, leaving it to continue out the month and then stop.

  8. #2338
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by ApPike1  [View Original Post]
    She quoted me $1000!
    Do people actually participate in this type of insanity?

  9. #2337
    Quote Originally Posted by PghGuy2005  [View Original Post]
    Just got an email.

    Use promo code SEEKINGCA33.
    When do you enter the promo code? I don't see the option.

  10. #2336
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Still

    Quote Originally Posted by PghGuy2005  [View Original Post]
    Just got an email.

    Use promo code SEEKINGCA33.
    67% overvalued. They raised their price and lost business now they are offering a discount.

  11. #2335

    33% off SA membership

    Just got an email.

    Use promo code SEEKINGCA33.

  12. #2334
    Quote Originally Posted by VincentCor74  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/c582c...a-37a8e80fc88c

    I would've thought this girl was a fake -- but she's very real. Model and Nanny who currently lives in Cary.

    Hopefully setting up a M&G to discuss her wants. Probably going to be out of my league $ wise but she's definitely gorgeous.
    She quoted me $1000!

  13. #2333

    Mizz No Drama

    Anyone has experience with this lady.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/069e3...9-4c01382d0509

  14. #2332
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiamey  [View Original Post]
    I think SAC was referring to the first line in her About Me: " can't meet til August, if you're open to something in the meantime lmk".
    LOL against my better judgment I agreed to pay in advance for some nude selfies. $50 is no big deal. I knew in advance she would not follow up. However it was worth it to know without a doubt she is a waste of time.

  15. #2331
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiamey  [View Original Post]
    I think SAC was referring to the first line in her About Me: " can't meet til August, if you're open to something in the meantime lmk".
    Yes I was ok with chatting purchasing nudes but she wanted money up front and I don't do that. Perhaps it was my loss but I was wondering if anyone had been successful with her offer. I'm sceptical.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape