Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 5570
-
12-10-20 14:18 #2300Senior Member

Posts: 311Real
https://www.seeking.com/member/c582c...a-37a8e80fc88c
I would've thought this girl was a fake -- but she's very real. Model and Nanny who currently lives in Cary.
Hopefully setting up a M&G to discuss her wants. Probably going to be out of my league $ wise but she's definitely gorgeous.
-
12-10-20 14:17 #2299Senior Member

Posts: 311$550?!
One of you knuckleheads (allegedly) dropped $550 on her at Bed Bath and Beyond? Did you buy her a franchise? Jeez, man. And didn't even get laid. For shame.
Originally Posted by VincentCor74
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-20 10:45 #2298Senior Member

Posts: 311Seems real
https://www.seeking.com/member/e8431...7-2f5ee6f42f5b
Was willing to meet for $100; she doesn't host and lives near Triangle Town Center.
Wanted to do a car date, but if I am going to drive out somewhere I want to be able to relax, so I passed.
Cute girl -- great ass.
-
12-09-20 10:30 #2297Senior Member

Posts: 311Catspajamas88
https://www.seeking.com/member/199f1...2-d4b5a358dd64
Alright. Which one of you wants to confess to taking her to lunch and a shopping spree? .
And give us a review of what she was like in person.
She and I have been chatting for a while -- but looks like someone beat me to the punch.
-
12-06-20 10:20 #2296Senior Member

Posts: 1651Ncvip
I think the latter description applied to almost everyone there but yeah maybe? Three to five years removed I wonder what some of them look like now. Ariel, Lindsey, Ava, Amber, Rachel, Heather. There is nobody at all in that category right now and that includes anyone I met on Seeking.
Originally Posted by ProfessorVan
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-20 01:15 #2295Senior Member

Posts: 138Re Lady_Lock
Looks like possibly a chick that worked for ncvip agency circa 2012-14. I remember quite a few tats and specifically several of those star tats, but can't recall if located same as in the chick in these pics. Different hair color, more dirty blonde I think. She was hotter with younger tighter body (great round and firm tits, can't tell from SA photos if those are same size) but I can see where this might be her after a good 6 or 7 years. She had the kind of face that might take on more masculine features with age, I think.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
I can't recall what name she went under, but throwing it out there in case it jars the memory of someone else who might have seen the girl I'm thinking of and maybe can confirm or not if that could be her. She was very passionate and gave excellent service.
-
12-05-20 01:08 #2294Senior Member

Posts: 138Re Lady_Lock
Looks like possibly a chick that worked for ncvip agency circa 2012-14. I remember quite a few tats and specifically several of those star tats, but can't recall if located same as in the chick in these pics. Different hair color, more dirty blonde I think. She was hotter with younger tighter body, but I can see where this might be her after a good 6 or 7 years. She had the kind of face that might take on more masculine features with age, I think.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
I can't recall what name she went under, but throwing it out there in case it jars the memory of someone else who might have seen the girl I'm thinking of and maybe can confirm or not if that coukd be her. She was very passionate and gave excellent service.
-
12-04-20 17:24 #2293Banned Member

Posts: 75$
She messaged me out of the blue, saying it was 500/ date with her. Didn't bother responding but assuming pics are real, she's fine.
Originally Posted by Usmc0819
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-20 17:06 #2292Senior Member

Posts: 107Hah. Here we go: https://www.seeking.com/member/b9567...d-8b4428386b5d.
Originally Posted by Bachelor1234
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-20 12:07 #2291Senior Member

Posts: 575Hmmm with 2 kids and especially with a 5' 3" height, I'll say she will be a woman. How did you find that. LOL.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-20 09:32 #2290Senior Member

Posts: 869Lady_Lock
Is this really not a dude. She claims to have a kid.
https://www.seeking.com/member/0ecf9...3-0f6566d2f74f
-
12-04-20 06:59 #2289Senior Member

Posts: 47You Dodged a Bullet
I feel like the pictures are very, very misleading. She had put on a lot of weight and she referred to herself as a hot girl (or something similar). She's pleasant but holds an extremely high opinion of herself. I bought dinner for a first meet and greet. The conversation was nice but I felt like the reality and pics had a "huge" difference.
Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-20 00:04 #2288Senior Member

Posts: 575Mandy
Diva1. Sent her msg in October and have not received a response.
Originally Posted by GregG73
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-20 19:31 #2287Senior Member

Posts: 66You linked to a message, not a profile.
Originally Posted by Usmc0819
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-20 19:01 #2286Senior Member

Posts: 107Anyone seen this one?
https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...a-28942c3790b5
Seems reasonable, dtf.











Reply With Quote





