Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 5571
-
01-29-21 23:28 #2346Senior Member

Posts: 229For some of the younger women (around mid 20's or so), who have grown up sending out nudes and videos, many of them have turned to OnlyFans. To them, a few guys having pictures of them is not a big deal. What am I getting at, you ask? A girl can sell three topless photos for 15 or 20 bucks, but sell it to 10 or 15 guys. You do that math. Many of them view SA as a bigger inconvenience (not to mention, potentially dangerous) that isn't earning them as much money as a few photos in her bedroom that took them all of 45 seconds to take and post. Plus, technically, OnlyFans states that the photos are her property, and she can pursue legal recourse if someone is loose with her content.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
However, these tend to be the women who don't have established careers where nude photos would ruin them. And the older and more mature women tend to value conversation, respect, and being treated to a nice time a lot more than the younger gals.
I have no idea what the current reasonable ask price is. However, with OnlyFans in the mix, it's most definitely going to complicate things. Just my 2 cents. Stay safe.
-
01-29-21 18:45 #2345Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
I figured as much. The only way to stop it is to shut them off in the way they banded together to set $500 to $1000 as an asking price. We should go there in droves and have no one make an offer of more than $100 just to show them we can be ridiculous as well.
Originally Posted by Maxamillion8
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-21 11:35 #2344Senior Member

Posts: 127Convos and no meet success
Iv talked with her. She wanted Gas $ + public meet $$ don't want to get physical for first few months. So I passed. I don't spend money for public meets. I am as concern about you as you are about me. Plus it does not make sense for me to spend $1200-$1500 just to find out if I am getting my hands on you. I am not a wanna be.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-21 15:47 #2343Senior Member

Posts: 1651Please
Don't make me waste any more money on that site. LOL. I have a weakness for hot petite redheads but nowadays everything seems to be a scam.
Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-21 23:17 #2342Senior Member

Posts: 575ArtemisCancer1996
Anyone has experience with this lady ArtemisCancer1996. Any info will be appreciated.
https://www.seeking.com/member/ed9b0...a-622f63020720
-
01-27-21 14:12 #2341Senior Member

Posts: 145Asian
Guys,
How's your experience scoring young asian on SA? For some reasons it seems hard to workout sugaring arrangement with hot asian girl. In 2021 I want to make it happen and looking for ideas or your experiences. Thanks in advance.
-
01-26-21 22:10 #2340Senior Member

Posts: 575The link worked. I just renewed and got the promo.
Originally Posted by jobobtheclown
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-21 21:38 #2339Senior Member

Posts: 360You have to insert it in to the URL. Browse here to renew:
Originally Posted by MikeoDamerika
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/billing/memb...mo=SEEKINGCA33
It's only good for the first month of a single-month auto-renewing subscription. However you can cancel from Settings - Payments immediately, leaving it to continue out the month and then stop.
-
01-26-21 20:47 #2338Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
Do people actually participate in this type of insanity?
Originally Posted by ApPike1
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-21 15:44 #2337Senior Member

Posts: 54When do you enter the promo code? I don't see the option.
Originally Posted by PghGuy2005
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-21 12:26 #2336Senior Member

Posts: 1651Still
67% overvalued. They raised their price and lost business now they are offering a discount.
Originally Posted by PghGuy2005
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-21 10:16 #2335Senior Member

Posts: 36533% off SA membership
Just got an email.
Use promo code SEEKINGCA33.
-
01-25-21 10:43 #2334Regular Member

Posts: 11She quoted me $1000!
Originally Posted by VincentCor74
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-21 09:17 #2333Senior Member

Posts: 546Mizz No Drama
Anyone has experience with this lady.
https://www.seeking.com/member/069e3...9-4c01382d0509
-
01-23-21 13:46 #2332Senior Member

Posts: 28LOL against my better judgment I agreed to pay in advance for some nude selfies. $50 is no big deal. I knew in advance she would not follow up. However it was worth it to know without a doubt she is a waste of time.
Originally Posted by Hiamey
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





