Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 184 of 255 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 234 ... LastLast
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 3819
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1074
    Senior Member


    Posts: 487

    Saw Destiny last week

    Quote Originally Posted by Okimhern  [View Original Post]
    I believe he's talking about Devine Ladies' Destiny:

    http://www.devineladiesct.wixsite.com/booknow/destiny

    She's sweet. Treat her well.
    Saw her for the $ bbj deal. Only because I wanted to see what she looked like. When I got to the room, I requested a longer stay. She said sorry but someone booked right behind me. She was very polite and has a super tight body. Got the bbj and lasted all of 5 minutes. Setup was easy. Mid afternoon. Had me wait in walmart parking lot until she sent hotel info. It was right across the street. Easy in easy out. She is worth it. Super nice and hot.

  2. #1073

    Fishkill hottie

    Anbody have anything on this girl?

    Her body is amazing.

    https://danbury.skipthegames.com/fem...g/668338736213

  3. #1072
    Quote Originally Posted by Dusty2727  [View Original Post]
    Arianna J posts on STG, former porn actress. She's in Danbury area from time to time. Reviews on her are A-one.
    She is an absolute sweetheart and amazing all around.

  4. #1071

    Arianna J

    Quote Originally Posted by PlanetEarth  [View Original Post]
    Both Destiny and Candice from Devine are both gems, young sweet and a good time.

    But who is Arianna?
    Arianna J posts on STG, former porn actress. She's in Danbury area from time to time. Reviews on her are A-one.

  5. #1070

    Devine

    Quote Originally Posted by Okimhern  [View Original Post]
    I believe he's talking about Devine Ladies' Destiny:

    http://www.devineladiesct.wixsite.com/booknow/destiny

    She's sweet. Treat her well.
    Both Destiny and Candice from Devine are both gems, young sweet and a good time.

    But who is Arianna?

  6. #1069

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    Link for destiny?
    I believe he's talking about Devine Ladies' Destiny:

    http://www.devineladiesct.wixsite.com/booknow/destiny

    She's sweet. Treat her well.

  7. #1068

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by JackckPhilMore  [View Original Post]
    Boys I've been spoiled the last few weeks. Destiny and Arianna hands down best of the best around. Wish Destinys prices were a little lower but ends up being worth it every time.

    Arianna always tough to get a hold of but she makes it up to you. Highly recommend.
    Link for destiny?

  8. #1067
    Quote Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch  [View Original Post]
    Check Tryst dot com, It looks like there are mostly providers that are out of the STG price range and a lot of higher end travelling providers but there are more and more STG type girls showing up there. I think it less likely to find a scammer on a pay site (the provider pays), but there is no menu so have to do your own confirmations. As always search the phone number etc.

    Also regularly check TER theerotic review dot com, it is searchable by more parameters than tryst.

    Also, I see Sumo showing up in search results, it is a "scraper" site that compiles posts from various sites including STG ads with phone nums.

    I hope this helps, not sure how the links will function after auto checking gets done with them.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...t+%28 State%29

    https://tryst.link/search?loc=41.394...e%5B%5D=online

    https://sumosear.ch/
    Thank you.

  9. #1066
    Quote Originally Posted by JackckPhilMore  [View Original Post]
    Boys I've been spoiled the last few weeks. Destiny and Arianna hands down best of the best around. Wish Destinys prices were a little lower but ends up being worth it every time.

    Arianna always tough to get a hold of but she makes it up to you. Highly recommend.
    Do you have a link for destiny hasn't posted in a while now or pm number perhaps.

  10. #1065

    Other Sites

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDodge  [View Original Post]
    Is there better sites than skip the games. Seriously sick of all the fake adds or onlyfans & Snapchat only content BS.
    Check Tryst dot com, It looks like there are mostly providers that are out of the STG price range and a lot of higher end travelling providers but there are more and more STG type girls showing up there. I think it less likely to find a scammer on a pay site (the provider pays), but there is no menu so have to do your own confirmations. As always search the phone number etc.

    Also regularly check TER theerotic review dot com, it is searchable by more parameters than tryst.

    Also, I see Sumo showing up in search results, it is a "scraper" site that compiles posts from various sites including STG ads with phone nums.

    I hope this helps, not sure how the links will function after auto checking gets done with them.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...t+%28 State%29

    https://tryst.link/search?loc=41.394...e%5B%5D=online

    https://sumosear.ch/

  11. #1064

    Spoiled

    Boys I've been spoiled the last few weeks. Destiny and Arianna hands down best of the best around. Wish Destinys prices were a little lower but ends up being worth it every time.

    Arianna always tough to get a hold of but she makes it up to you. Highly recommend.

  12. #1063
    I made contact with her and she told me Danbury only. I declined due to the drive.


  13. #1062
    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    Fellas it's 2021 the only "deposit" you should be giving is your load into her stomach.
    Yeah, but she said in the ad.

    I'm an exclusive escort and very high scale.

    LOL.

  14. #1061

    Jolynne

    I believe she was around over a year ago.

    She has put on weight and shows some stretch marks.

    Does anyone have any intel?

    Was she any good in the past?

  15. #1060

    Overnights

    I've been reading in other cities about overnights does anyone know of any providers here or around Danbury & what it would cost.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape