Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 3819
-
01-16-21 05:52 #1059Senior Member

Posts: 435Says Danbury but another add says Manchester
-
01-15-21 23:48 #1058Senior Member

Posts: 204Not really for the same quality of providers. There's obviously sites like olita for women who are generally much better looking than 99% of the ones on skip. Sites like that come with almost double an increase in donations or more for some of them and usually those girls have less options on the menu depending on what you're looking for. There's a fair amount of fake ads and onlyfans / Snapchat ads but honestly I don't think it takes that much time or effort to sort through them. You could try the s / a site but it would take way more time sifting through fakes and scammers on there because you actually have to make contact to find out if they are just try to get your money or if they'll actually offer you service. If you find another site let me know and good luck man.
Originally Posted by BlueDodge
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 23:03 #1057Senior Member

Posts: 4352021
Is there better sites than skip the games. Seriously sick of all the fake adds or onlyfans & Snapchat only content BS.
-
01-14-21 19:13 #1056Senior Member

Posts: 494Deposit
Fellas it's 2021 the only "deposit" you should be giving is your load into her stomach.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 15:37 #1055Senior Member

Posts: 2148Deposit required
Right to the point I'm robbing you: https://danbury.skipthegames.com/fem...d/042765602674.
No more of that charm, now its just send me cash.
Stay smart,
PA.
-
01-14-21 07:36 #1054Senior Member

Posts: 192If you search her number it will bring up her old ads and that was headline on her ad. Thanks for the info tho.
Originally Posted by BlueDodge
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-21 21:48 #1053Senior Member

Posts: 435Help how do you remove a post it's not landing in the right section I'm not talking about Serinity I'm asking about the Green hair sister.
Originally Posted by BlueDodge
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-21 20:54 #1052Senior Member

Posts: 487I did not
Attempt daty (not my preference). She started with covered BJ. Everything was covered. Allowed dfk (I asked first). She had a good attitude. Would repeat.
Originally Posted by Blitz22
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-21 19:59 #1051Senior Member

Posts: 435How was she love her look but they are at the quality inn no good.
-
01-13-21 18:47 #1050Senior Member

Posts: 435My BJ was covered so not sure where you got that info Hmmm.
Originally Posted by Jjags88
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-21 18:43 #1049Senior Member

Posts: 435I asked for 69 and was told no but after a few meets perhaps, I didn't get to kiss her at all maybe next time.
Originally Posted by Blitz22
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-21 18:35 #1048Senior Member

Posts: 90Dfk? Daty]?
Originally Posted by TJ985
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-21 18:26 #1047Senior Member

Posts: 192Her ad says she gives the best BBBJ any thoughts?
Originally Posted by TJ985
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-21 09:41 #1046Senior Member

Posts: 435Intresting Lmao thanks.
Originally Posted by Vicr1911
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-21 06:01 #1045Senior Member

Posts: 488It when you you put both your middle finger and ring finger in the pussy thumb on the clit your pointer finger and pinky pretty much rest on the thigh LOL I googled it I had to see what I was too lmfao.
Originally Posted by BlueDodge
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





