Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 3819
-
01-21-21 19:47 #1074Senior Member

Posts: 487Saw Destiny last week
Saw her for the $ bbj deal. Only because I wanted to see what she looked like. When I got to the room, I requested a longer stay. She said sorry but someone booked right behind me. She was very polite and has a super tight body. Got the bbj and lasted all of 5 minutes. Setup was easy. Mid afternoon. Had me wait in walmart parking lot until she sent hotel info. It was right across the street. Easy in easy out. She is worth it. Super nice and hot.
Originally Posted by Okimhern
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-21 18:14 #1073Senior Member

Posts: 227Fishkill hottie
Anbody have anything on this girl?
Her body is amazing.
https://danbury.skipthegames.com/fem...g/668338736213
-
01-21-21 18:12 #1072Senior Member

Posts: 227She is an absolute sweetheart and amazing all around.
Originally Posted by Dusty2727
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-21 11:33 #1071Regular Member

Posts: 8Arianna J
Arianna J posts on STG, former porn actress. She's in Danbury area from time to time. Reviews on her are A-one.
Originally Posted by PlanetEarth
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-21 08:48 #1070Senior Member

Posts: 511Devine
Both Destiny and Candice from Devine are both gems, young sweet and a good time.
Originally Posted by Okimhern
[View Original Post]
But who is Arianna?
-
01-21-21 02:07 #1069Senior Member

Posts: 121Destiny
I believe he's talking about Devine Ladies' Destiny:
Originally Posted by DaReal86
[View Original Post]
http://www.devineladiesct.wixsite.com/booknow/destiny
She's sweet. Treat her well.
-
01-20-21 23:53 #1068Senior Member

Posts: 494Destiny
Link for destiny?
Originally Posted by JackckPhilMore
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-21 20:55 #1067Senior Member

Posts: 435Thank you.
Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-21 20:51 #1066Senior Member

Posts: 435Do you have a link for destiny hasn't posted in a while now or pm number perhaps.
Originally Posted by JackckPhilMore
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-21 18:08 #1065Senior Member

Posts: 930Other Sites
Check Tryst dot com, It looks like there are mostly providers that are out of the STG price range and a lot of higher end travelling providers but there are more and more STG type girls showing up there. I think it less likely to find a scammer on a pay site (the provider pays), but there is no menu so have to do your own confirmations. As always search the phone number etc.
Originally Posted by BlueDodge
[View Original Post]
Also regularly check TER theerotic review dot com, it is searchable by more parameters than tryst.
Also, I see Sumo showing up in search results, it is a "scraper" site that compiles posts from various sites including STG ads with phone nums.
I hope this helps, not sure how the links will function after auto checking gets done with them.
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...t+%28 State%29
https://tryst.link/search?loc=41.394...e%5B%5D=online
https://sumosear.ch/
-
01-20-21 15:17 #1064Senior Member

Posts: 47Spoiled
Boys I've been spoiled the last few weeks. Destiny and Arianna hands down best of the best around. Wish Destinys prices were a little lower but ends up being worth it every time.
Arianna always tough to get a hold of but she makes it up to you. Highly recommend.
-
01-19-21 06:53 #1063Banned Member

Posts: 1318I made contact with her and she told me Danbury only. I declined due to the drive.
Originally Posted by BlueDodge
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-21 19:27 #1062Senior Member

Posts: 511Yeah, but she said in the ad.
Originally Posted by DaReal86
[View Original Post]
I'm an exclusive escort and very high scale.
LOL.
-
01-16-21 19:16 #1061Senior Member

Posts: 511Jolynne
I believe she was around over a year ago.
Originally Posted by BlueDodge
[View Original Post]
She has put on weight and shows some stretch marks.
Does anyone have any intel?
Was she any good in the past?
-
01-16-21 19:07 #1060Senior Member

Posts: 435Overnights
I've been reading in other cities about overnights does anyone know of any providers here or around Danbury & what it would cost.










Reply With Quote





