Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3517
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes  [View Original Post]
    Have at it, I had been with her for 2 months. Fun and easy, $. 5, you have to host. Going to a college in town, took her off site for awhile. We did a 24 hours and went 5 times. BBFS, CIM, anything goes. Does live an hour south of Indy but will travel. Last four is 6973. She is seeing a few daddies.
    How much did the 24 hours hit your wallet for?

  2. #3516

    Gone

    Can't imagine it's from blocking me because I don't think I would have interacted with her at all.

  3. #3515

    Forgot to add link

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes  [View Original Post]
    Have at it, I had been with her for 2 months. Fun and easy, $. 5, you have to host. Going to a college in town, took her off site for awhile. We did a 24 hours and went 5 times. BBFS, CIM, anything goes. Does live an hour south of Indy but will travel. Last four is 6973. She is seeing a few daddies.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/6b080...e-c10e11b525fc

  4. #3514

    Sugarbaby38475

    Have at it, I had been with her for 2 months. Fun and easy, $. 5, you have to host. Going to a college in town, took her off site for awhile. We did a 24 hours and went 5 times. BBFS, CIM, anything goes. Does live an hour south of Indy but will travel. Last four is 6973. She is seeing a few daddies.

  5. #3513

    Charlieann40

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a689f...2-675f1ae7cad3

    Didn't find anything in a search. I'm wondering if anyone has any information on this one. We are communicating by text off the site. Wants to meet a couple times a month. Doesn't know $$? Seems odd.

  6. #3512

    Referring to the specific two girls

    Quote Originally Posted by NewStone2020  [View Original Post]
    If lots knew, especially the long time SA girls who change profiles, they would be reaching out to some of us to tell us not to post things. Some of the good ones, emotional issues one and of course the lame ones. Just my opinion.
    I was referring to Carolina girl and the other pic seller that tyler26 was referring to.

  7. #3511

    Doubt many know

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes  [View Original Post]
    Previous members reported awhile back. One of them mentioned to me awhile back if I knew about it before they try to scam me.
    If lots knew, especially the long time SA girls who change profiles, they would be reaching out to some of us to tell us not to post things. Some of the good ones, emotional issues one and of course the lame ones. Just my opinion.

  8. #3510

    It was mention

    Previous members reported awhile back. One of them mentioned to me awhile back if I knew about it before they try to scam me.

  9. #3509
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes  [View Original Post]
    The sad part and of course not surprise, they read this board as well so they know what's been said. If only they were smart enough to actually have an actual arrangements, they would get more $$ and not a scam artist.
    I'm curious how you think they know about this board?

  10. #3508

    They read it

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler32  [View Original Post]
    She is miserable. Got me once for 25 in gas money about 9 months ago and that is the last time I was that stupid. I try to report her every time she comes back. Her and that Caroline from Indy / BR are the same game. Good pics and profile and good early texting and total scams and they just start new profiles.
    The sad part and of course not surprise, they read this board as well so they know what's been said. If only they were smart enough to actually have an actual arrangements, they would get more $$ and not a scam artist.

  11. #3507
    Quote Originally Posted by Indplsgent4fu  [View Original Post]
    This girl is only selling pics, onlyfans, etc. Her scam is to get to know you quickly on SA, tell you she can travel to Indy, exchange numbers, and then block you after you start texting. It avoids you being able to report her when she tells you what she does. This is her 4th+/- profile in 6+ months.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ce41e...8-3408ef4cc700
    She is miserable. Got me once for 25 in gas money about 9 months ago and that is the last time I was that stupid. I try to report her every time she comes back. Her and that Caroline from Indy / BR are the same game. Good pics and profile and good early texting and total scams and they just start new profiles.

  12. #3506

    New reports

    Lilmomma.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4d367...8-56e752e91059

    Distance is close to me and she seems new, eager, and real. But too early too tell. Anyone have intel?

    Kellen.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f13a9...6-4bd8bb46f74a

    Reliable and the real deal. Won't say when I met or activities as I plan to see her again. Safe apartment on the far north side and I will repeat.

    Smallville.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c7168...e-57cce6dbddb4

    I am not into the dominant side but messaged recently in last couple weeks and her look has me interested and I may reengage after I tried another avenue. I believe her to be a college student and real. Anyone met her?

    Whipped Cream.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/cf895...2-4f8df41e6b3a

    Waste of time and pure fetish pic seller. Hard pass.

    Maelee.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/5d31c...7-c810b8ec6af4

    Was off to a good start and she disappeared. Maybe somebody had better luck but I believe her to be real and not a scammer but just lightly dabbling.

    Sugaralj.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/24536...9-48847ae7977e

    Tried her after a recent somewhat positive review. Messaged a bit and disappeared when I raised PPM not allowance to start. Someone may have better luck.

    BlondieLiss.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/5cf77...1-f32aca2b64b3

    Great pics and seems nice. Her location bounces around which is a red flag (Chicago and Indy and says she lives in Northern IN). I passed.

  13. #3505

    Fantasia

    I've known this one for about 5 years. She was the village bicycle when I knew her, and drama seems to follow her so I have stayed away for a year or so. Plus she has been in and out of jail for various charges, one of which is her temper can get the best of her. She has a constant open for business presence on FB, and her pics on SA are older and flattering. She is curvy and top heavy for tit lovers, but she is also a bigger girl then her pics show and bottom heavy in the ass and hips. I also remember her always being late, and constantly "I'm only 15 minutes away". Have fun.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/5163c...7-46bdcffdc2d0

  14. #3504
    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]
    Was the second woman with Shooggi this one with the profile name Hapabby94?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9e7b1...1-d2a5b83efbcc

    What was the damage? In Cinti they are regarded as GPS.

    BAM.
    They are 420 girls that's all I'm going to say. You figure it out. you can DM me if you want to know more

  15. #3503
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Everyone Loves Riley

    Probably a scammer who is not trying very hard:

    https://twitter.com/heidigreytv

    BAM.

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGuy85  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/d42fb...d-c103b9e4c6fe

    Yes we do. I'm sure the profile is fake cause no one that hot would need SA but damn, the photos are like soft core porn.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape