Thread: Sugar Baby / Sugar Daddy relationships
+
Add Report
Results 3,481 to 3,495 of 6997
-
01-20-21 21:19 #3517Senior Member

Posts: 478How much did the 24 hours hit your wallet for?
Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-21 21:19 #3516Senior Member

Posts: 181Gone
Can't imagine it's from blocking me because I don't think I would have interacted with her at all.
Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-21 20:34 #3515Senior Member

Posts: 210Forgot to add link
https://www.seeking.com/member/6b080...e-c10e11b525fc
Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-21 20:18 #3514Senior Member

Posts: 210Sugarbaby38475
Have at it, I had been with her for 2 months. Fun and easy, $. 5, you have to host. Going to a college in town, took her off site for awhile. We did a 24 hours and went 5 times. BBFS, CIM, anything goes. Does live an hour south of Indy but will travel. Last four is 6973. She is seeing a few daddies.
-
01-20-21 16:30 #3513Senior Member

Posts: 140Charlieann40
https://www.seeking.com/member/a689f...2-675f1ae7cad3
Didn't find anything in a search. I'm wondering if anyone has any information on this one. We are communicating by text off the site. Wants to meet a couple times a month. Doesn't know $$? Seems odd.
-
01-19-21 20:31 #3512Senior Member

Posts: 210Referring to the specific two girls
I was referring to Carolina girl and the other pic seller that tyler26 was referring to.
Originally Posted by NewStone2020
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-21 18:58 #3511Regular Member

Posts: 10Doubt many know
If lots knew, especially the long time SA girls who change profiles, they would be reaching out to some of us to tell us not to post things. Some of the good ones, emotional issues one and of course the lame ones. Just my opinion.
Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-21 17:18 #3510Senior Member

Posts: 210It was mention
Previous members reported awhile back. One of them mentioned to me awhile back if I knew about it before they try to scam me.
-
01-19-21 16:04 #3509Senior Member

Posts: 830I'm curious how you think they know about this board?
Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-21 12:35 #3508Senior Member

Posts: 210They read it
The sad part and of course not surprise, they read this board as well so they know what's been said. If only they were smart enough to actually have an actual arrangements, they would get more $$ and not a scam artist.
Originally Posted by Tyler32
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-21 23:44 #3507Senior Member

Posts: 70She is miserable. Got me once for 25 in gas money about 9 months ago and that is the last time I was that stupid. I try to report her every time she comes back. Her and that Caroline from Indy / BR are the same game. Good pics and profile and good early texting and total scams and they just start new profiles.
Originally Posted by Indplsgent4fu
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-21 23:34 #3506Senior Member

Posts: 70New reports
Lilmomma.
https://www.seeking.com/member/4d367...8-56e752e91059
Distance is close to me and she seems new, eager, and real. But too early too tell. Anyone have intel?
Kellen.
https://www.seeking.com/member/f13a9...6-4bd8bb46f74a
Reliable and the real deal. Won't say when I met or activities as I plan to see her again. Safe apartment on the far north side and I will repeat.
Smallville.
https://www.seeking.com/member/c7168...e-57cce6dbddb4
I am not into the dominant side but messaged recently in last couple weeks and her look has me interested and I may reengage after I tried another avenue. I believe her to be a college student and real. Anyone met her?
Whipped Cream.
https://www.seeking.com/member/cf895...2-4f8df41e6b3a
Waste of time and pure fetish pic seller. Hard pass.
Maelee.
https://www.seeking.com/member/5d31c...7-c810b8ec6af4
Was off to a good start and she disappeared. Maybe somebody had better luck but I believe her to be real and not a scammer but just lightly dabbling.
Sugaralj.
https://www.seeking.com/member/24536...9-48847ae7977e
Tried her after a recent somewhat positive review. Messaged a bit and disappeared when I raised PPM not allowance to start. Someone may have better luck.
BlondieLiss.
https://www.seeking.com/member/5cf77...1-f32aca2b64b3
Great pics and seems nice. Her location bounces around which is a red flag (Chicago and Indy and says she lives in Northern IN). I passed.
-
01-17-21 22:04 #3505Senior Member

Posts: 830Fantasia
I've known this one for about 5 years. She was the village bicycle when I knew her, and drama seems to follow her so I have stayed away for a year or so. Plus she has been in and out of jail for various charges, one of which is her temper can get the best of her. She has a constant open for business presence on FB, and her pics on SA are older and flattering. She is curvy and top heavy for tit lovers, but she is also a bigger girl then her pics show and bottom heavy in the ass and hips. I also remember her always being late, and constantly "I'm only 15 minutes away". Have fun.
https://www.seeking.com/member/5163c...7-46bdcffdc2d0
-
01-17-21 20:47 #3504Senior Member

Posts: 370They are 420 girls that's all I'm going to say. You figure it out. you can DM me if you want to know more
Originally Posted by BamBam
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-21 18:58 #3503Senior Member

Posts: 1897Everyone Loves Riley
Probably a scammer who is not trying very hard:
https://twitter.com/heidigreytv
BAM.
Originally Posted by IndyGuy85
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






