Thread: Sugar Baby / Sugar Daddy relationships
+
Add Report
Results 3,496 to 3,510 of 6997
-
01-17-21 18:49 #3502Senior Member

Posts: 1897Shooggiimami and Hapabby94?
Was the second woman with Shooggi this one with the profile name Hapabby94?
https://www.seeking.com/member/9e7b1...1-d2a5b83efbcc
What was the damage? In Cinti they are regarded as GPS.
BAM.
Originally Posted by WreckItRight
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-21 18:13 #3501Senior Member

Posts: 210Not sure
If she's traveling just to sugar, there has to be something wrong. There's more guys in a sugar bowl than girls, crazy ratio to be honest. Unless she's not getting that 1000 PPM, someone will dick her. Either you ruin and burn the city down and no daddy will meet you in the 50 miles radius or you really are a high profile like traveling escort. To each their own I guess! Personally, I wouldn't go more than 2 hours drive, no matter how hot you are, but that's me giving sugar, maybe it's different on the receiving.
Originally Posted by Indplsgent4fu
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-21 14:15 #3500Senior Member

Posts: 2248How to Smack Pic Sellers
Sent profile below a message. Got reply. Copied reply with header and time stamp. Reported profile as underage to get faster action. In report message rewrote her reply to appear like person was offering pictures. Seeking may ban her profile based of this rewrite. If not then so be it. If yes then bye bye.
Chey_baby__ about 13 minutes ago.
Hey I'm good wbu.
Became with rewrite for reporting this profile.
Chey_baby__ about 13 minutes ago.
Hey for a nice allowance each week sent to my venmo I will send you sexy pics and xxx videos. What do you say?
Originally Posted by Indplsgent4fu
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-21 14:07 #3499Senior Member

Posts: 2248Cincy Girl Update
Since this was posted on Indy board instead of Cincy board will provide update for Indy mongers who are tempted. There are actually three girls in the pack. Allowance they are asking for in Cincy is 500 then it was 700 then it was 1000 then it was 200 for just dinner and drinks then it became 200 each with her friend then 200 each with her two friends then 150 each then 500 each for a foursome. The one below and her friend are constantly looking for lunch and dinner dates with money attached to meet. Then maybe they will meet. Or, if its late they may hit you up for doubles or triples. If is so all over the board with what they are up to. Never did offer to sell any pics. Below is best insight yet about this SB and crew. YMMV for sure.
Originally Posted by WreckItRight
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-21 13:38 #3498Senior Member

Posts: 830Chey in Bloomington
This girl is only selling pics, onlyfans, etc. Her scam is to get to know you quickly on SA, tell you she can travel to Indy, exchange numbers, and then block you after you start texting. It avoids you being able to report her when she tells you what she does. This is her 4th+/- profile in 6+ months.
https://www.seeking.com/member/ce41e...8-3408ef4cc700
-
01-17-21 13:36 #3497Senior Member

Posts: 60Everyone Loves Riley
https://www.seeking.com/member/d42fb...d-c103b9e4c6fe
Yes we do. I'm sure the profile is fake cause no one that hot would need SA but damn, the photos are like soft core porn.
-
01-15-21 19:34 #3496Senior Member

Posts: 210Pound town rank #2
So it looks like pound town, aka Btown ranks #2 registration on SA in 2020. I have to agree, I'd probably lay the pipe to about 20+ in 2020.
https://www.seeking.com/p/sugar-baby...sity-2021/usa/
-
01-15-21 18:43 #3495Senior Member

Posts: 210For shits and gigles.
There she is with her gf, she's far right and butchy is the middle.
Originally Posted by Indplsgent4fu
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-21 18:35 #3494Senior Member

Posts: 48Doubles
In my opinion you can post possible doubles anywhere you want, thanks for sharing!
Originally Posted by WreckItRight
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-21 16:45 #3493Senior Member

Posts: 181Well
They did apparently drive to Indy so I'd say they serve the area or at least be worth a mention.
Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 23:38 #3492Senior Member

Posts: 210Wrong section
You should post these in Cincinnati board, this is Indy.
Originally Posted by WreckItRight
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 19:39 #3491Senior Member

Posts: 370Comes as a pair
Cincinnati girls doesn't say there is two but there is. I told her I visited Cincy on business often but she said she wanted to meet before that. Added her to social media. She begged for me to send $$ for pics and videos and I told her that was all free on porn hub. She said not mine! I said have you checked? Are you sure? She just LOL d at that. She came off GPS very early but otherwise fun and bratty typical, got her down to reasonable she did bring a friend which I didn't bargain for. Said she felt more comfy driving with a friend she traveled said she was bored and wanted to smoke. Her friend isn't nearly as hot but still pretty decent tbh. More on her later. They definitely have a brat attitude. If you act your age it won't work with these two. I chilled with them smoked them out and listened to their music. The fun was pretty dam hot to be honest. I don't know how many rides at the fair she's been on but she knows the amusement park pretty dam good! Super submissive once there's action on the set. I asked her if shed come to Indy more she said maybe.
Now for the bad. Her friend was mediocre, and they both begged for a tip. She said for Gas. Which was awkward. I stonewalled them though and they pouted for a minute. Oh well. Next day they were fine texting me nudes. The one with that ink is the leader the alpha female for sure. To keep the sir galahads off me if you want to know more send me a DM but they are on seeking.
I would repeat but I'd probably wait till I'm in Cinncy and could see just the one.
https://www.seeking.com/member/cf162...7-0fb6ad19228b
-
01-14-21 17:26 #3490Senior Member

Posts: 830Sounds like she's talking form both sides of her mouth
Her profile also says: "I can be whatever you need. But everything comes with a price. ".
Originally Posted by Slayter9
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 16:26 #3489Senior Member

Posts: 137Link
Here's her link: https://www.seeking.com/member/7f8c1...7-7846b7350766.
Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 14:07 #3488Senior Member

Posts: 830SB who are travelling escorts
This one, who has a profile stating she is in Indiana, just told me she is in Detroit this week but will be in Indiana after that. What do guys think about travelling SB who are out of state, but travel, not because of their job, but just for the sugar?
https://www.seeking.com/member/3c73c...5-8272b8eee6e3











Reply With Quote






