Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 916 to 930 of 1114
-
04-05-21 19:26 #199Regular Member

Posts: 1New to the game
I'm just a guy looking for some bomb BBBJ I'm new and have been scam once already. Was told about this forum was hoping I could get some safe recommendation please and thank you.
-
03-19-21 05:37 #198Regular Member

Posts: 1[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
03-15-21 22:27 #197Regular Member

Posts: 18Jessica is back for a short time
For anyone that has seen Jessica. She's back in town for a short while.
I saw her tonight and she's just as hot as I remembered.
She's definitely a cool girl.
https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...s/622192250753
-
03-10-21 06:29 #196Senior Member

Posts: 30So I'm not from that area but I am willing to drive there does anyone know if she's real I see a lot of ads posted by her for the past couple months want to make sure first.
https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...e/352314816798
-
02-27-21 14:53 #195Senior Member

Posts: 2124Fake pics
This ad has pics of a porn star lelu love on the ad LOL totally fake.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...town/59202267/
-
02-26-21 19:24 #194Senior Member

Posts: 110Blue Eye Babygirl YMMV
Following a string of Ghosts in early Feb, my coworker contacted Blue Eye and setup for 30 min later for an hour for a very late lunch. Location was a 2nd floor apartment above a diner. Parking lot was mostly empty due to restaurant covid closure, but was able to find a discrete spot. Only was in the front room, which was a bit cluttered, but clean with a high double air mattress nicely furnished. She said her wife was in the other room, but didn't see or hear anyone (maybe that's the hand in the newer photos). Wouldn't remove sports bra, but roamed UTC, had more stomach that appears in the latest photos, and it was in rough shape. Played several Billy Joel songs, which were nice. Had agreed by phone for msog, but she reneged & rushed him out after the first song set. Wasn't a ripoff per se, but definitely left feeling shortchanged. If she had kept the agreement, would definitely repeat, but as it was, will only consider a QV if things get too eerie again. After all, "fool me once" - YMMV.
Here's a current link: https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...l/878102683503.
Originally Posted by TrinitHugz
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-21 18:52 #193Senior Member

Posts: 110Lily ghost
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...274/4076321919
We finished up a job near Allentown early Feb, so my coworker tried to setup a late lunch with Lily. Quick replies, decent text exchanges. Given directions to meet at a decent hotel not far from Dorney Park. Some travel was required, so she requested a phone call 30 min out. Those calls went unanswered, never a good sign. Arrived, text and phone went unanswered. Departed after 30 m with no contact back. Got a text about 1 hr after scheduled time, and reply went unanswered. Hope someone else was more successful.
Not seen her reviewed here, but there was over in the Philly forum: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5185465.
Originally Posted by BusterBrownEye
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-21 07:33 #192Regular Member

Posts: 24Anyone contact this one yet? She's been posting multiple times a day and recently added more photos. Can't find any reviews.
Been a couple of months and trying to decide on someone to meet, as the ones I've seen before have left town.
https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...y/447585545376
-
02-07-21 09:14 #191Senior Member

Posts: 102Update: I met with her a while back. She was nice, but I probably won't repeat. There was nothing that went wrong, but nothing that was especially memorable either. The BJ was Ok. She seemed a bit mechanical as she serviced me. It wasn't wasted money, but there are probably other providers that would leave me with a bigger smile at the end.
Originally Posted by DelcoGent
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-21 09:19 #190Forum Advertiser

Posts: 1[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
01-24-21 20:18 #189Senior Member

Posts: 204Rican BBW
Coming into town in a few. Wondering if anyone has any info / experience on this gal? Currently posting in Allentown area.
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...w/955382391346
-
01-19-21 15:37 #188Senior Member

Posts: 46I saw her in Harrisburg as I was in town for business.
Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007
[View Original Post]
Asked for 30 min outcall, as I was in town for work. Set time, she was 20 mine late when she showed up, much tinier than her pics, like 5' 80 lbs, asked if I could come in 5 minutes, when I said no, she grabbed cash and ran.
-
01-14-21 18:44 #187Senior Member

Posts: 2124Well details on the cash and dash.
Originally Posted by Ram2014
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 14:56 #186Senior Member

Posts: 46Currently in / posting in Allentown, hence why I posted in Allentown.
Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007
[View Original Post]
https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...y/729182643451
-
01-13-21 13:23 #185Senior Member

Posts: 2124Wrong section this is the Allentown section not Harrisburg.
Originally Posted by Ram2014
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




