Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 931 to 945 of 1114
-
01-13-21 07:23 #184Senior Member

Posts: 46Sassy
Avoid, grab and dash.
-
01-05-21 01:08 #183Senior Member

Posts: 196I like fat chicks
Can't lie, I like big girls. LOL. If I ever toftt I will post her, I am sure I will survive. Hopefully some one will let us know if they seen her.
Originally Posted by Dave1414
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-20 16:21 #182Banned Member

Posts: 303Not sure if anyone has seen her and lived through the CG session geesh gross.
Originally Posted by JiggaMan69
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-20 20:31 #181Senior Member

Posts: 196Vanilla Creme
Anyone seen her?
https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...y/315716450804
-
12-22-20 09:59 #180Regular Member

Posts: 22Possible reason
When she started out her ads stated " looking for younger- "fit" - men ".
Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007
[View Original Post]
On so many levels I was not a good fit.
I think she is just screening and looking for what she likes-- I could be wrong--but that's my take on it.
-
12-12-20 05:19 #179Regular Member

Posts: 23Any intel on this one? It's the first I've seen of hers and haven't been able to find further info in other spots.
https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...n/137117491631
-
12-09-20 14:09 #178Senior Member

Posts: 2124Question to my fellow mongers
Has anyone actually ever met this chick? She posts all the time. I have hit her up on several throw away numbers over the months and each time it's the same crap. She writes back one word answers like hey or hi says her rates then ghosts. Makes no sense what so ever why post if your not going to actually meet anyone.
https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...n/124604855834
-
12-08-20 09:09 #177Senior Member

Posts: 2124Government vacation?
Originally Posted by HarryJH
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-20 23:37 #176Senior Member

Posts: 102Thanks.
Originally Posted by Scorp1915
[View Original Post]
I've texted with her a bit and she seemed real nice, which is why I posted the question. I like older BBW's as well. I'm not exclusively a BBW type of guy, but a nice gal with big boobs is always a turn on for me. I will probably meet with her soon, and will post a report afterwards.
-
12-07-20 18:08 #175Regular Member

Posts: 6Allentown STG Girl
Hi Guys any info on this one? From Scranton are is pretty dead but can share some info if needed. Thanks.
https://Allentown.skipthegames.com/f...g/598000062410
-
12-07-20 09:25 #174Regular Member

Posts: 16Funny her ads stopped and her arch rival ads stopped about the same time. Makes me wonder.
Originally Posted by HarryJH
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-20 08:18 #173Regular Member

Posts: 2Bbw
She's exactly as advertised. So if you're into older bbws, like me, then you'll have fun. She's a sweetheart if you get to know her. She has her own place that's somewhat clean. Treat her right if you see her.
Originally Posted by DelcoGent
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-20 20:45 #172Senior Member

Posts: 223She's on "Extended vacation" for awhile.
Best to search elsewhere for now.
Originally Posted by Awesome420
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-20 16:49 #171Regular Member

Posts: 24Ceecee
Can anybody please PM Ceecee contact?
Can't see to find her ads:
-
12-01-20 15:58 #170Senior Member

Posts: 145Thanks D14. I'm going to keep my eyes open on this one. As a rule, I never have a dream unless I can verify.
Originally Posted by Dave1414
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




