Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 62 of 75 FirstFirst ... 12 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... LastLast
Results 916 to 930 of 1114
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #199

    New to the game

    I'm just a guy looking for some bomb BBBJ I'm new and have been scam once already. Was told about this forum was hoping I could get some safe recommendation please and thank you.

  2. #198
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  3. #197

    Jessica is back for a short time

    For anyone that has seen Jessica. She's back in town for a short while.

    I saw her tonight and she's just as hot as I remembered.

    She's definitely a cool girl.

    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...s/622192250753

  4. #196
    So I'm not from that area but I am willing to drive there does anyone know if she's real I see a lot of ads posted by her for the past couple months want to make sure first.

    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...e/352314816798

  5. #195

    Fake pics

    This ad has pics of a porn star lelu love on the ad LOL totally fake.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...town/59202267/

  6. #194

    Blue Eye Babygirl YMMV

    Following a string of Ghosts in early Feb, my coworker contacted Blue Eye and setup for 30 min later for an hour for a very late lunch. Location was a 2nd floor apartment above a diner. Parking lot was mostly empty due to restaurant covid closure, but was able to find a discrete spot. Only was in the front room, which was a bit cluttered, but clean with a high double air mattress nicely furnished. She said her wife was in the other room, but didn't see or hear anyone (maybe that's the hand in the newer photos). Wouldn't remove sports bra, but roamed UTC, had more stomach that appears in the latest photos, and it was in rough shape. Played several Billy Joel songs, which were nice. Had agreed by phone for msog, but she reneged & rushed him out after the first song set. Wasn't a ripoff per se, but definitely left feeling shortchanged. If she had kept the agreement, would definitely repeat, but as it was, will only consider a QV if things get too eerie again. After all, "fool me once" - YMMV.

    Here's a current link: https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...l/878102683503.

    Quote Originally Posted by TrinitHugz  [View Original Post]
    I run up in Allentown area on a regular...
    ...
    http://allentown.skipthegames.com/fe...l/736161329512

    Now this one is definitely fukking worth it. Kno her for nice warm BBBJ. Very clean and nice attitude. Seeing her on&off since 2017 till now. Local gal too, this one you treat right and with respect and you'll be coming back.

  7. #193

    Lily ghost

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...274/4076321919

    We finished up a job near Allentown early Feb, so my coworker tried to setup a late lunch with Lily. Quick replies, decent text exchanges. Given directions to meet at a decent hotel not far from Dorney Park. Some travel was required, so she requested a phone call 30 min out. Those calls went unanswered, never a good sign. Arrived, text and phone went unanswered. Departed after 30 m with no contact back. Got a text about 1 hr after scheduled time, and reply went unanswered. Hope someone else was more successful.

    Not seen her reviewed here, but there was over in the Philly forum: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5185465.

    Quote Originally Posted by BusterBrownEye  [View Original Post]
    She has been posting for several years in the ABE area.

    I've seen her a few times in the past.

    First time with her was everything covered. She suggested greek no lube, loves an ass pounding and takes it well. Second time was bare back everything including bb greek. Asked me to finish on her face. BBBJ could be deeper but she has fantastic tits, takes direction well and enjoys what she is doing.

  8. #192
    Anyone contact this one yet? She's been posting multiple times a day and recently added more photos. Can't find any reviews.

    Been a couple of months and trying to decide on someone to meet, as the ones I've seen before have left town.

    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...y/447585545376

  9. #191
    Quote Originally Posted by DelcoGent  [View Original Post]
    Thanks.

    I've texted with her a bit and she seemed real nice, which is why I posted the question. I like older BBW's as well. I'm not exclusively a BBW type of guy, but a nice gal with big boobs is always a turn on for me. I will probably meet with her soon, and will post a report afterwards.
    Update: I met with her a while back. She was nice, but I probably won't repeat. There was nothing that went wrong, but nothing that was especially memorable either. The BJ was Ok. She seemed a bit mechanical as she serviced me. It wasn't wasted money, but there are probably other providers that would leave me with a bigger smile at the end.

  10. #190
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  11. #189

    Rican BBW

    Coming into town in a few. Wondering if anyone has any info / experience on this gal? Currently posting in Allentown area.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...w/955382391346

  12. #188
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007  [View Original Post]
    Well details on the cash and dash.
    I saw her in Harrisburg as I was in town for business.

    Asked for 30 min outcall, as I was in town for work. Set time, she was 20 mine late when she showed up, much tinier than her pics, like 5' 80 lbs, asked if I could come in 5 minutes, when I said no, she grabbed cash and ran.

  13. #187
    Quote Originally Posted by Ram2014  [View Original Post]
    Currently in / posting in Allentown, hence why I posted in Allentown.

    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...y/729182643451
    Well details on the cash and dash.

  14. #186
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007  [View Original Post]
    Wrong section this is the Allentown section not Harrisburg.
    Currently in / posting in Allentown, hence why I posted in Allentown.

    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...y/729182643451
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210114-144918_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210114-145131_Chrome.jpg‎  

  15. #185
    Quote Originally Posted by Ram2014  [View Original Post]
    Avoid, grab and dash.
    Wrong section this is the Allentown section not Harrisburg.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape