Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 785 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 285 685 735 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 835 885 ... LastLast
Results 11,761 to 11,775 of 17719
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5959
    Quote Originally Posted by HeHopeful  [View Original Post]
    Honestly. Not bad. I may check this out.
    https://callescort.org/636-328-4440

    Here's her link on a pretty good site. If we could get more guys on here, this would help. It's all free and you don't have to file a review for any privileges. You can also see if the reviewer has witten about other girls. Its everything that adult look was when it was free. You can also sort by ratings, popularity, and other things. There's just not much on there yet.

  2. #5958
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey91  [View Original Post]
    Lots of comments on there but can any of you vouch for this one?

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3144109310
    A year or 2 ago included in her LC ad was a video of her taking an STD test to "proove" she was clean.

    That is enough for me.

  3. #5957

    Drea

    Quote Originally Posted by Purry  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her lately or had any experience with her and don't mind sharing?? Is it worth 160?
    She's in south county area.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/57697161/
    She used to have a spot up in Alton. Last time I saw her she was right off Reavis and I-55 She's cool. Not $160 cool imo but if she hadn't moved out of my area I would still visit. Alton is dead.

    Gives decent bbj and cfs. Good hygiene, cute and petite. It's been over a year so don't hold me to it.

  4. #5956
    Quote Originally Posted by JTimberlake  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I have never seen a good review, but I have seen lots of bad reviews. Bad hygene, bad attitude, and robbery type of reviews. I have stayed away. I do follow her book of faces accounts. She has at least 5.
    I guess I could have been more clear with my post. Everything you just said is correct. Those are the kind of reviews I remember about her too. I will continue to stay away.

  5. #5955

    Sky?

    Lots of comments on there but can any of you vouch for this one?

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3144109310

  6. #5954
    Quote Originally Posted by Purry  [View Original Post]
    ....t she literally lives across from my subdivision.
    Thats the reason to not engage right there.

  7. #5953
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213

    Drea

    Quote Originally Posted by ArmAvn  [View Original Post]
    Avoid! Avoid!
    Can you pm me?? Its a shame I just found out she literally lives across from my subdivision. I could walk over to her LOL!!

  8. #5952

    Shonda

    Quote Originally Posted by HeatFan  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this is indeed true but can never be too careful in this game.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/57720154/#.
    Yes, I have never seen a good review, but I have seen lots of bad reviews. Bad hygene, bad attitude, and robbery type of reviews. I have stayed away. I do follow her book of faces accounts. She has at least 5.

  9. #5951
    Quote Originally Posted by HeHopeful  [View Original Post]
    Honestly. Not bad. I may check this out.
    She loves to suck cock and eat ass. She also loves a creampied pussy. She does smoke. Her place is decent and she doesn't smell. Actually a really nice lady.

  10. #5950
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatFan  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this is indeed true but can never be too careful in this game.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/57720154/#.
    I've seen her ads for many years now. I always did think she was good looking but my spidey senses kept me away. I didn't like the drama that surrounded her and I never saw a good review of her. Be careful out there people.

  11. #5949

    Uh-oh

    Not sure if this is indeed true but can never be too careful in this game.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/57720154/#.

  12. #5948
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton425  [View Original Post]
    Honestly. Not bad. I may check this out.

  13. #5947
    Quote Originally Posted by QueNine  [View Original Post]
    Brings back childhood memories of Fragil Rock.
    Haha!! Nice! That made my day!

  14. #5946

    Tinder

    So this is a whatever posts. But something I've noticed is that a majority of these escorts are on tinder. Call me shallow, but I just find that funny as hell!

  15. #5945
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton425  [View Original Post]
    Brings back childhood memories of Fragil Rock.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape