Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,746 to 11,760 of 17723
-
01-14-21 19:55 #5978Regular Member

Posts: 7Seen Amber Skye
Well when she arrived was kind of dumpy fatter than her pictures and then asked to for a bar of soap to clean her puss you know to be the queen of dome it was more of a lackluster b* complained complained complained you know it was just not a good experience. She admitted to being a junkie hooked on the H.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/57736033/
I'm up here working really trying to learn the good spots to find streetwalkers.
-
01-14-21 17:59 #5977Senior Member

Posts: 458Nikki St Charles
She's legit, nice person, easy to setup with, good location in mobile home park. Lives with girlfriend who also sometimes hosts gents. If I remember correctly she said sometimes they can both be had at the same time. BBBJ, everything else protected.
Originally Posted by HocBall33
[View Original Post]
Do not let the pics fool you. They are her. But only one of those pics is what she will look like when she answers the door. The one I attached. Also, the standard rule of a girl who only shows face pics applies here, she has a very large bottom half. If you're into Fat Bottomed Girls that make the rockin' world go 'round, she might be just the gal for ya.
-
01-14-21 15:52 #5976Senior Member

Posts: 436https://callescort.org/636-328-4440
Originally Posted by HeHopeful
[View Original Post]
Here's her link on a pretty good site. If we could get more guys on here, this would help. It's all free and you don't have to file a review for any privileges. You can also see if the reviewer has witten about other girls. Its everything that adult look was when it was free. You can also sort by ratings, popularity, and other things. There's just not much on there yet.
-
01-14-21 15:48 #5975Senior Member

Posts: 240A year or 2 ago included in her LC ad was a video of her taking an STD test to "proove" she was clean.
Originally Posted by Mikey91
[View Original Post]
That is enough for me.
-
01-14-21 15:31 #5974Senior Member

Posts: 159Drea
She used to have a spot up in Alton. Last time I saw her she was right off Reavis and I-55 She's cool. Not $160 cool imo but if she hadn't moved out of my area I would still visit. Alton is dead.
Originally Posted by Purry
[View Original Post]
Gives decent bbj and cfs. Good hygiene, cute and petite. It's been over a year so don't hold me to it.
-
01-14-21 13:19 #5973Senior Member

Posts: 171I guess I could have been more clear with my post. Everything you just said is correct. Those are the kind of reviews I remember about her too. I will continue to stay away.
Originally Posted by JTimberlake
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 11:40 #5972Senior Member

Posts: 41Sky?
Lots of comments on there but can any of you vouch for this one?
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3144109310
-
01-14-21 11:24 #5971Senior Member

Posts: 240Thats the reason to not engage right there.
Originally Posted by Purry
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 11:04 #5970Senior Member

Posts: 213Drea
Can you pm me?? Its a shame I just found out she literally lives across from my subdivision. I could walk over to her LOL!!
Originally Posted by ArmAvn
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 10:33 #5969Senior Member

Posts: 110Shonda
Yes, I have never seen a good review, but I have seen lots of bad reviews. Bad hygene, bad attitude, and robbery type of reviews. I have stayed away. I do follow her book of faces accounts. She has at least 5.
Originally Posted by HeatFan
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 10:05 #5968Senior Member

Posts: 88She loves to suck cock and eat ass. She also loves a creampied pussy. She does smoke. Her place is decent and she doesn't smell. Actually a really nice lady.
Originally Posted by HeHopeful
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 09:45 #5967Senior Member

Posts: 171I've seen her ads for many years now. I always did think she was good looking but my spidey senses kept me away. I didn't like the drama that surrounded her and I never saw a good review of her. Be careful out there people.
Originally Posted by HeatFan
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 09:21 #5966Senior Member

Posts: 78Uh-oh
Not sure if this is indeed true but can never be too careful in this game.
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/57720154/#.
-
01-13-21 20:51 #5965Senior Member

Posts: 121Honestly. Not bad. I may check this out.
Originally Posted by Dalton425
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-21 20:36 #5964Senior Member

Posts: 155Haha!! Nice! That made my day!
Originally Posted by QueNine
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






