Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 784 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 284 684 734 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 834 884 ... LastLast
Results 11,746 to 11,760 of 17723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5978

    Seen Amber Skye

    Well when she arrived was kind of dumpy fatter than her pictures and then asked to for a bar of soap to clean her puss you know to be the queen of dome it was more of a lackluster b* complained complained complained you know it was just not a good experience. She admitted to being a junkie hooked on the H.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/57736033/

    I'm up here working really trying to learn the good spots to find streetwalkers.

  2. #5977

    Nikki St Charles

    Quote Originally Posted by HocBall33  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if anyone had seen Nikki who said she was located in St. Charles. Seen her post on listcrawler. She's blonde and 39. You can PM me with any info. Thanks.
    She's legit, nice person, easy to setup with, good location in mobile home park. Lives with girlfriend who also sometimes hosts gents. If I remember correctly she said sometimes they can both be had at the same time. BBBJ, everything else protected.

    Do not let the pics fool you. They are her. But only one of those pics is what she will look like when she answers the door. The one I attached. Also, the standard rule of a girl who only shows face pics applies here, she has a very large bottom half. If you're into Fat Bottomed Girls that make the rockin' world go 'round, she might be just the gal for ya.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails eb3a047f4620330414f69a2e3e775981_f.jpg‎  

  3. #5976
    Quote Originally Posted by HeHopeful  [View Original Post]
    Honestly. Not bad. I may check this out.
    https://callescort.org/636-328-4440

    Here's her link on a pretty good site. If we could get more guys on here, this would help. It's all free and you don't have to file a review for any privileges. You can also see if the reviewer has witten about other girls. Its everything that adult look was when it was free. You can also sort by ratings, popularity, and other things. There's just not much on there yet.

  4. #5975
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey91  [View Original Post]
    Lots of comments on there but can any of you vouch for this one?

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3144109310
    A year or 2 ago included in her LC ad was a video of her taking an STD test to "proove" she was clean.

    That is enough for me.

  5. #5974

    Drea

    Quote Originally Posted by Purry  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her lately or had any experience with her and don't mind sharing?? Is it worth 160?
    She's in south county area.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/57697161/
    She used to have a spot up in Alton. Last time I saw her she was right off Reavis and I-55 She's cool. Not $160 cool imo but if she hadn't moved out of my area I would still visit. Alton is dead.

    Gives decent bbj and cfs. Good hygiene, cute and petite. It's been over a year so don't hold me to it.

  6. #5973
    Quote Originally Posted by JTimberlake  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I have never seen a good review, but I have seen lots of bad reviews. Bad hygene, bad attitude, and robbery type of reviews. I have stayed away. I do follow her book of faces accounts. She has at least 5.
    I guess I could have been more clear with my post. Everything you just said is correct. Those are the kind of reviews I remember about her too. I will continue to stay away.

  7. #5972

    Sky?

    Lots of comments on there but can any of you vouch for this one?

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3144109310

  8. #5971
    Quote Originally Posted by Purry  [View Original Post]
    ....t she literally lives across from my subdivision.
    Thats the reason to not engage right there.

  9. #5970
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213

    Drea

    Quote Originally Posted by ArmAvn  [View Original Post]
    Avoid! Avoid!
    Can you pm me?? Its a shame I just found out she literally lives across from my subdivision. I could walk over to her LOL!!

  10. #5969

    Shonda

    Quote Originally Posted by HeatFan  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this is indeed true but can never be too careful in this game.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/57720154/#.
    Yes, I have never seen a good review, but I have seen lots of bad reviews. Bad hygene, bad attitude, and robbery type of reviews. I have stayed away. I do follow her book of faces accounts. She has at least 5.

  11. #5968
    Quote Originally Posted by HeHopeful  [View Original Post]
    Honestly. Not bad. I may check this out.
    She loves to suck cock and eat ass. She also loves a creampied pussy. She does smoke. Her place is decent and she doesn't smell. Actually a really nice lady.

  12. #5967
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatFan  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this is indeed true but can never be too careful in this game.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/57720154/#.
    I've seen her ads for many years now. I always did think she was good looking but my spidey senses kept me away. I didn't like the drama that surrounded her and I never saw a good review of her. Be careful out there people.

  13. #5966

    Uh-oh

    Not sure if this is indeed true but can never be too careful in this game.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/57720154/#.

  14. #5965
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton425  [View Original Post]
    Honestly. Not bad. I may check this out.

  15. #5964
    Quote Originally Posted by QueNine  [View Original Post]
    Brings back childhood memories of Fragil Rock.
    Haha!! Nice! That made my day!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape