High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 785 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 285 685 735 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 835 885 ... LastLast
Results 11,761 to 11,775 of 17723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5963

    Tinder

    So this is a whatever posts. But something I've noticed is that a majority of these escorts are on tinder. Call me shallow, but I just find that funny as hell!

  2. #5962
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton425  [View Original Post]
    Brings back childhood memories of Fragil Rock.

  3. #5961
    Quote Originally Posted by JjhhBoobLuvr  [View Original Post]
    I'm just curious if anybody know of any very large chested escorts in the St. Louis area? I'm not talking DDDs, I'm looking for FS or bigger. Any names and numbers in St. Louis send them my way please.
    Here ya go. https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/57676834/.

  4. #5960
    Quote Originally Posted by Parakleet  [View Original Post]
    Not personally but a word search for Drea returned 16 results.
    Avoid! Avoid!

  5. #5959
    Apparently she also has a time machine and is now 19 years old.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f1c0d...b-ea9e861b21cd

    Her, Piper and Bre will do just fine because there are only a few white young attractive girls in our market. Regardless of poor shitty service and reviews here there are enough men that don't read this forum. Out of town business men and inexperienced uninformed guys that will scroll thru the ads, pick the prettiest white young spinners and give them a try. They will have regret and never repeat, but there is enough of them to create market share for these 3 to make money and survive. That's why any negative review or comment on their ads are reported by them and removed quickly.

    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    Considering her well known rude, GPS attitude and her horrendous track record for screwing her clients over-and even threatening some-you are most likely spot on with that assessment. Starting an Onlyfans page is probably the ONLY way she has left to keep herself from starving.

  6. #5958
    Quote Originally Posted by Purry  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her lately or had any experience with her and don't mind sharing?? Is it worth 160?
    She's in south county area.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/57697161/
    Not personally but a word search for Drea returned 16 results.

  7. #5957
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213

    Drea

    Anyone seen her lately or had any experience with her and don't mind sharing?? Is it worth 160?
    She's in south county area.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/57697161/

  8. #5956
    Quote Originally Posted by Tdoe2500  [View Original Post]
    I've been eyeing this one off and on for about a year now. Her ad has been on Tryst forever, and I've seen it on EB or one of those others, but never on STG. Anyone have any experience with this one? Thanks.
    I have seen her a couple times over the past few years. She has a new location in S. City that is mildyl sketchy, but not too bad. She has a good attitude and performs well. I would say go for it and see.

  9. #5955

    Kristina

    Quote Originally Posted by Manfree888  [View Original Post]
    I see she's back but only promoting her only fans. Guess guys got sick of her? LOL.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/k...meets/36447775
    Considering her well known rude, GPS attitude and her horrendous track record for screwing her clients over-and even threatening some-you are most likely spot on with that assessment. Starting an Onlyfans page is probably the ONLY way she has left to keep herself from starving.

  10. #5954

    Nikki in st. Charles

    Was wondering if anyone had seen Nikki who said she was located in St. Charles. Seen her post on listcrawler. She's blonde and 39. You can PM me with any info. Thanks.

  11. #5953

    Nikki Darling

    Quote Originally Posted by Tdoe2500  [View Original Post]
    I've been eyeing this one off and on for about a year now. Her ad has been on Tryst forever, and I've seen it on EB or one of those others, but never on STG. Anyone have any experience with this one? Thanks.
    I've seen her several times over the past couple of years. Very friendly, attractive, excellent oral skills, gets into it which makes it much more fun. Not my favorite in-call location but never had any issues. There is a reason I keep going back and I don't have a whole lot of repeats because I am picky. But I see her when in the area. Not particularly a GFE but that is not what I am looking for. Doesn't like CIM. But you can blast a load across her tits, so that works.

    Best of all, she will NOT text you asking for $ randomly. At least she has never done that to me. That's rare. I block anyone who starts that shit.

    No reason for concern with her. Go have some fun.

    Moman.

  12. #5952

    Kristina

    I see she's back but only promoting her only fans. Guess guys got sick of her? LOL.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/k...meets/36447775

  13. #5951

    Huge boobed escorts in St. Louis

    I'm just curious if anybody know of any very large chested escorts in the St. Louis area? I'm not talking DDDs, I'm looking for FS or bigger. Any names and numbers in St. Louis send them my way please.

  14. #5950

    Legit / Pull the trigger

    Quote Originally Posted by Tdoe2500  [View Original Post]
    I've been eyeing this one off and on for about a year now. Her ad has been on Tryst forever, and I've seen it on EB or one of those others, but never on STG. Anyone have any experience with this one? Thanks.
    There are positive reviews on her. I never seen her but go pull the trigger man and find out for yourself!! Hell that's half the fun!!

  15. #5949
    Quote Originally Posted by Purry  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with her? Can't find any details. PM if you have info. Thanks.
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/57593018/
    She used to work out of Belleville a few years ago. I don't remember her name back then but her reviews were just so so from what I recall. That's why I couldn't pull the trigger. She looks like she has picked up a lot of weight now. Hope this helps.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape