Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 807 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 307 707 757 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 857 907 1307 ... LastLast
Results 12,091 to 12,105 of 24034
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11944
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuciano00  [View Original Post]
    Do all the girls at Secret Temptations do BBBJ? Can you cim or do they finish you off with their hand? Is the BBBJ included in the house fee or is extra tipping required?
    All the girls I see do BBBJ but I also read up on them before I go. Jessie allows FS and I finish in the bag. With Jasmine I gave her a facial once and then finish on tits every time after. She said it's hard to fix her makeup after each session haha. I find that's the case with most girls unless you're paying extra for the facial.

  2. #11943

    Agency connection?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThorsHammer  [View Original Post]
    I am a client of all of the known kgirl agencies in the area. I have sometimes gone more than a year without re-screening. I have a good rapport with all of the bookers and am always welcomed with open arms.

    TH.
    I've been going to one for years now but would like more options. I used to go to BL until they disappeared. Know if any of the current agencies share bookers? I got into another one when the booker at BL suggested another girl at another agency but can't remember what that agency was. I don't want to risk losing access to my current agency by asking either.

  3. #11942
    Quote Originally Posted by OrZammar  [View Original Post]
    As with all the PV's, it's up to the girl. And IF they do, you're looking at tipping, though idk how much. Probavly a triple digit number. I prefer BBBJ's over FS, so I don't keep tabs on it.
    Do all the girls at Secret Temptations do BBBJ? Can you cim or do they finish you off with their hand? Is the BBBJ included in the house fee or is extra tipping required?

  4. #11941

    Josephine and Lixa

    Quote Originally Posted by Hum115  [View Original Post]
    Yea, she's super busy. It says a lot when her first day back was fully booked in advanced, days before. It may be a little bit before those of you, who haven't heard back, get a response. Maybe. Be patient though, she's definitely worth it. I'd imagine her booker is prioritizing her regulars first.

    But yea, Josephine is great too! It was a hot debate some time ago on which of the two was the best LOL.
    Hopefully once the rush to see Lixa after her return dies down scheduling for both of them get a little easier. They are both fantastic.

  5. #11940
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesley8  [View Original Post]
    Do the ladies at Secret Temptations do FS? I am about to go see one of them.
    As with all the PV's, it's up to the girl. And IF they do, you're looking at tipping, though idk how much. Probavly a triple digit number. I prefer BBBJ's over FS, so I don't keep tabs on it.

  6. #11939
    Quote Originally Posted by OrZammar  [View Original Post]
    I wish we didn't have to ask what the schedule is every day if you're trying to get a specific person. It's annoying and makes me seem like flaky person if I don't schedule anything that day haha. Thanks for the info though, hopefully the stars align and I can try myself. If you happen to know what days of the week/times she usually works then feel free to pm me
    I totally agree with you! This is why I bothered even looking at going back.

  7. #11938

    Damage

    Quote Originally Posted by StannisMonger  [View Original Post]
    What's the damage for Club Paradise?
    $260 for an hour.

  8. #11937

    Fs

    Quote Originally Posted by OrZammar  [View Original Post]
    I wish we didn't have to ask what the schedule is every day if you're trying to get a specific person. It's annoying and makes me seem like flaky person if I don't schedule anything that day haha. Thanks for the info though, hopefully the stars align and I can try myself. If you happen to know what days of the week/times she usually works then feel free to pm me
    Do the ladies at Secret Temptations do FS? I am about to go see one of them.

  9. #11936
    Quote Originally Posted by Hum115  [View Original Post]
    Yea, she's super busy. It says a lot when her first day back was fully booked in advanced, days before. It may be a little bit before those of you, who haven't heard back, get a response. Maybe. Be patient though, she's definitely worth it. I'd imagine her booker is prioritizing her regulars first.

    But yea, Josephine is great too! It was a hot debate some time ago on which of the two was the best LOL.
    Patience is a virtue after all. Screened and scheduled for today. Hope she's all that you referred too. Trying to find more local talent.

  10. #11935

    Kgirl agency rescreening

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuciano00  [View Original Post]
    To those of you who are with any of the K girl agencies, how long can one go in between visits before having to get rescreened again? Is there a general ballpark like 4 to 5 months? I haven't been to CP in exactly three months today and I don't want to run the risk of having to screen again due to "inactivity" so to speak. CP offers great service but the girls lately just haven't piqued my interest and I have limited funds. Although Kayla does look like she has a great rack.
    I am a client of all of the known kgirl agencies in the area. I have sometimes gone more than a year without re-screening. I have a good rapport with all of the bookers and am always welcomed with open arms.

    TH.

  11. #11934
    Any info / experience with Asianpinky? Nothing came up when I searched here:

    https://asianpinky.escortbook.com/

    Reviews seem to be posted on escortbook, but I don't have VIP access to ready them. If anyone else does, can you share what it says as the 2-3 most recent?

  12. #11933
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanHarvey  [View Original Post]
    If you're looking for a really good BBBJ from an authentic Indian (speaks Punjabi and all) then see Jasmine as Secret Temptations. She used to be Marilyn but is using a new name. Does BBBJ for the house $120.
    I wish we didn't have to ask what the schedule is every day if you're trying to get a specific person. It's annoying and makes me seem like flaky person if I don't schedule anything that day haha. Thanks for the info though, hopefully the stars align and I can try myself. If you happen to know what days of the week/times she usually works then feel free to pm me

  13. #11932
    Quote Originally Posted by WillOckham  [View Original Post]
    Kerri, whom I just saw, has C-sized breasts, not D. She has a BEAUTIFUL face with a petite, slim, svelte body with soft skin. I think, "Looks 8. 5" underrates her. In the review I just posted, not yet approved, I said, "But as I watched her returning from the bathroom, I thought, 'God! She is a beautiful woman. ' ".
    What's the damage for Club Paradise?

  14. #11931

    Which number are you using?

    Quote Originally Posted by OldManInVa  [View Original Post]
    For those of you waiting for Joyce to return, she is back in Chantilly. She does not have an ad.

    Old man.
    646 or 571 area code? If it's the 571, can you please DM me the code?

  15. #11930
    Quote Originally Posted by Nbik08  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know any good middle eastern or Indian providers in the area? I'm new to the hobby so don't know how to really go about this.
    If you're looking for a really good BBBJ from an authentic Indian (speaks Punjabi and all) then see Jasmine as Secret Temptations. She used to be Marilyn but is using a new name. Does BBBJ for the house $120.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape