Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,106 to 12,120 of 24035
-
01-12-21 06:25 #11930Senior Member

Posts: 549If you're looking for a really good BBBJ from an authentic Indian (speaks Punjabi and all) then see Jasmine as Secret Temptations. She used to be Marilyn but is using a new name. Does BBBJ for the house $120.
Originally Posted by Nbik08
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 22:53 #11929Senior Member

Posts: 281I don't disagree with you, however, I will add that the last time she was here for an extended period I believe she complained about work being slow. It was probably a combination of lack of advertising and her staying in Chantilly.
Originally Posted by PilotAviator
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 21:07 #11928Senior Member

Posts: 29Latina
I have a lady booked. But I wanted to know if anyone knows of a good Latina woman? Is any of the ladies on bedpage for real?
-
01-11-21 19:39 #11927Senior Member

Posts: 46Her site is - https://josephinediary.com/about.
Originally Posted by DKN511
[View Original Post]
But you could have just done a quick search here and easily find it, BTW.
-
01-11-21 16:59 #11926Senior Member

Posts: 28I have not seen her after the name changing. For the service she provided and fee charged as Ginger, nothing to complain in my own experience. Reviewers who gave negative feedback claimed their appointments were either cancelled, or provider was somehow distracted during service. She was busy with her business transition, and recruiting her crew by that time.
Originally Posted by Creeping
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 16:13 #11925Senior Member

Posts: 427Joyce may not be advertising now because she has a large enough client base to keep her busy for the moment.
Originally Posted by OldManInVa
[View Original Post]
Just a thought that those who in the past were "nice to the lady" are likely reaping the reward of her company.
PA.
-
01-11-21 15:20 #11924Senior Member

Posts: 133Thanks for the follow up. Never met her so might try to now.
Originally Posted by Tomk2323
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 15:05 #11923Regular Member

Posts: 6Mid-East / Indian
Does anyone know any good middle eastern or Indian providers in the area? I'm new to the hobby so don't know how to really go about this.
-
01-11-21 12:30 #11922Senior Member

Posts: 35What is the website of Josephine? Thank you.
Originally Posted by Novabhanchan
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 09:40 #11921Senior Member

Posts: 105Good point
I have no idea why she doesn't advertise. You can send me a private message (seniors) for her contact info.
Originally Posted by TheRabbit
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-21 22:09 #11920Senior Member

Posts: 595Hey she went by Sky with Discreet Story.
Originally Posted by Novabhanchan
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-21 21:31 #11919Senior Member

Posts: 71Nikki, Asian Gems
Sorry, I was just responding to the request for the TER info on Nikki.
Originally Posted by Novabhanchan
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-21 21:25 #11918Senior Member

Posts: 650They how does one get into contact with her if she doesn't have an ad?
Originally Posted by OldManInVa
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-21 17:07 #11917Senior Member

Posts: 278Nothing negative when I saw her!
Personally, I've never seen the Ginger gents have mentioned. Perhaps if Mirinda is the old Ginger, she's turned over a new leaf. Just as I said in my report, she and Amber were marvelous and treated me like a king. For anyone who hasn't seen them, they're definitely worth a visit!
Originally Posted by DecentManhood
[View Original Post]
Creepin.
-
01-10-21 16:44 #11916Senior Member

Posts: 139Agree
Yeah I found her to be really sweet. Nice man-made boobs, very soft. Her tongue is amazing. Will definitely repeat with her.
Originally Posted by MavDog2
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




