Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 808 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 308 708 758 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 858 908 1308 ... LastLast
Results 12,106 to 12,120 of 24038
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11933
    Any info / experience with Asianpinky? Nothing came up when I searched here:

    https://asianpinky.escortbook.com/

    Reviews seem to be posted on escortbook, but I don't have VIP access to ready them. If anyone else does, can you share what it says as the 2-3 most recent?

  2. #11932
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanHarvey  [View Original Post]
    If you're looking for a really good BBBJ from an authentic Indian (speaks Punjabi and all) then see Jasmine as Secret Temptations. She used to be Marilyn but is using a new name. Does BBBJ for the house $120.
    I wish we didn't have to ask what the schedule is every day if you're trying to get a specific person. It's annoying and makes me seem like flaky person if I don't schedule anything that day haha. Thanks for the info though, hopefully the stars align and I can try myself. If you happen to know what days of the week/times she usually works then feel free to pm me

  3. #11931
    Quote Originally Posted by WillOckham  [View Original Post]
    Kerri, whom I just saw, has C-sized breasts, not D. She has a BEAUTIFUL face with a petite, slim, svelte body with soft skin. I think, "Looks 8. 5" underrates her. In the review I just posted, not yet approved, I said, "But as I watched her returning from the bathroom, I thought, 'God! She is a beautiful woman. ' ".
    What's the damage for Club Paradise?

  4. #11930

    Which number are you using?

    Quote Originally Posted by OldManInVa  [View Original Post]
    For those of you waiting for Joyce to return, she is back in Chantilly. She does not have an ad.

    Old man.
    646 or 571 area code? If it's the 571, can you please DM me the code?

  5. #11929
    Quote Originally Posted by Nbik08  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know any good middle eastern or Indian providers in the area? I'm new to the hobby so don't know how to really go about this.
    If you're looking for a really good BBBJ from an authentic Indian (speaks Punjabi and all) then see Jasmine as Secret Temptations. She used to be Marilyn but is using a new name. Does BBBJ for the house $120.

  6. #11928
    Quote Originally Posted by PilotAviator  [View Original Post]
    Joyce may not be advertising now because she has a large enough client base to keep her busy for the moment.

    Just a thought that those who in the past were "nice to the lady" are likely reaping the reward of her company.

    PA.
    I don't disagree with you, however, I will add that the last time she was here for an extended period I believe she complained about work being slow. It was probably a combination of lack of advertising and her staying in Chantilly.

  7. #11927

    Latina

    I have a lady booked. But I wanted to know if anyone knows of a good Latina woman? Is any of the ladies on bedpage for real?

  8. #11926
    Quote Originally Posted by DKN511  [View Original Post]
    What is the website of Josephine? Thank you.
    Her site is - https://josephinediary.com/about.

    But you could have just done a quick search here and easily find it, BTW.

  9. #11925
    Quote Originally Posted by Creeping  [View Original Post]
    Personally, I've never seen the Ginger gents have mentioned. Perhaps if Mirinda is the old Ginger, she's turned over a new leaf. Just as I said in my report, she and Amber were marvelous and treated me like a king. For anyone who hasn't seen them, they're definitely worth a visit!

    Creepin.
    I have not seen her after the name changing. For the service she provided and fee charged as Ginger, nothing to complain in my own experience. Reviewers who gave negative feedback claimed their appointments were either cancelled, or provider was somehow distracted during service. She was busy with her business transition, and recruiting her crew by that time.

  10. #11924
    Quote Originally Posted by OldManInVa  [View Original Post]
    I have no idea why she doesn't advertise. You can send me a private message (seniors) for her contact info.
    Joyce may not be advertising now because she has a large enough client base to keep her busy for the moment.

    Just a thought that those who in the past were "nice to the lady" are likely reaping the reward of her company.

    PA.

  11. #11923
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomk2323  [View Original Post]
    Hey she went by Sky with Discreet Story.
    Thanks for the follow up. Never met her so might try to now.

  12. #11922

    Mid-East / Indian

    Does anyone know any good middle eastern or Indian providers in the area? I'm new to the hobby so don't know how to really go about this.

  13. #11921
    Quote Originally Posted by Novabhanchan  [View Original Post]
    Crickets here as well and I'm verified with all the major agencies. Assuming she has enough business that it's not a priority. Screened for Josephine and she's always booked as well.
    What is the website of Josephine? Thank you.

  14. #11920

    Good point

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRabbit  [View Original Post]
    They how does one get into contact with her if she doesn't have an ad?
    I have no idea why she doesn't advertise. You can send me a private message (seniors) for her contact info.

  15. #11919
    Quote Originally Posted by Novabhanchan  [View Original Post]
    Do you mind divulging her former name and agency? You can PM if she doesn't want it disclosed. I'm always weary when they change names because it's likely due to bad reviews. Thanks.
    Hey she went by Sky with Discreet Story.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape