Thread: The Massholes
+
Add Report
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 9864
-
01-11-21 20:09 #6054Senior Member

Posts: 372And why is TCollins here? I don't PM much with people so I don't have a lot to add to this game, but you've got some of these things wrong and it takes away from belief in what you might have right.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 19:34 #6053Senior Member

Posts: 1245Follow him on Twitter.
Originally Posted by Jack617
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 19:13 #6052Senior Member

Posts: 290I am genuinely curious, Jack, what happened to you? Just a few years ago you were a funny, jolly guy. What happened to you that you turned into a super serious boring schmuck?
Originally Posted by Jack617
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 18:47 #6051Senior Member

Posts: 290I saw Candy as recently as last week. We are friends. Considering this, fuck off you crazy clown.
Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 18:46 #6050Senior Member

Posts: 294Interesting part of this pm situation is that they predate (9/20/2019) the time that people thought Trickster had multi handles. I didn't know then either or I wouldn't have pm'd him. Yes, he obviously is concerned, maybe not scared, but would rather the rest of you not read what he wrote back then.
-
01-11-21 17:25 #6049Asshole

Posts: 496Really?
So you confronted Cheeze after my report posted? Can you tell us how you did that since the Cheeze account was rolled into the OlGary account? Did you pm OlGary?
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
Of course we all know the answers to these questions LOL. I mean you aren't really fooling anyone now are you Cheeze? I wonder why A2 never followed up with banning you, this handle anyway, as he suggested he might in post #27630 on the massage thread.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=4615024#post4615024.
Oh, one more thing, can you stop pm'ing me from your Trickster account.
-
01-11-21 16:31 #6048Senior Member

Posts: 294I never met Candy, therefore I can't hate her. However, many are tired of this multi handle bs so maybe the thought that I would share either publicly or in a pm would deter this person. Or have him go away. For now pm only.
-
01-11-21 16:07 #6047Banned Member

Posts: 660You scared bro? OlGary / Cheezefist is Trickster666
What's the matter you piece of shit? Are you scared that people are finally actually catching onto you? LOL.
Originally Posted by Trickster666
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 15:46 #6046Asshole

Posts: 496No
You are not supposed to copy the contents of a private message to a public thread. I suppose there is nothing to stop you from forwarding the messages to your closest friends (bottom of the message, left hand side).
Originally Posted by MoreBJs
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 12:15 #6045Senior Member

Posts: 3853And, why am I here?
Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 11:44 #6044Senior Member

Posts: 1245I confronted this evil individual CF and asked him directly why he berates women as asshole Jack (hey, I am not cursing, that's his official title) says. And CF was like, 'Not true. I love them'. I don't know whom I should believe.
Originally Posted by Jack617
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 11:28 #6043Banned Member

Posts: 660It's too easy.
But you're welcome Cheezefist. Hahaha.
Originally Posted by TCollins
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 10:07 #6042Senior Member

Posts: 55True Hero
I really want to recognize a true hero! My good friend CrazyCrouton! He has gone above and beyond to protect us all from Cheeze! This has been a tremendous effort that has been going on for what seems like forever. I truly sleep better at night knowing that he is on the job keeping us safe from this evil monger. I personally can't thank you enough for this effort. I think the time has come to nominate Crazy as "Monger Of The Year" I am not sure if this is an award yet? I will ask A2 to create this award and I think it is only appropriate the we name the award after him going forward. It is true not all superman wear capes! But, I have never met this legend! He might!
Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 08:33 #6041Senior Member

Posts: 290Private means private. Why do you hate her so much and want to publish someone's assumptions?
Originally Posted by MoreBJs
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-21 23:56 #6040Senior Member

Posts: 294Am I allowed to copy pm's from Trickster666 on here. I have some that are about Candy at Beach and his belief that Belmont pd members are in on the Beech st store someway. As well as other things he says about Candy / and Beech AMP in general.










Reply With Quote



