Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 256 of 658 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 306 356 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 9865
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6040
    Am I allowed to copy pm's from Trickster666 on here. I have some that are about Candy at Beach and his belief that Belmont pd members are in on the Beech st store someway. As well as other things he says about Candy / and Beech AMP in general.

  2. #6039

    No surprise

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    It's assholes like you who make it hard for non mongers to get laid. On one hand we want women to be sexually assertive and to want to fuck but then on the other hand their are always assholes like you, who mostly are afraid of women I think, who constantly want to berate them for having done so.

    If I ever get married again it will most certainly be to a retired sex worker. Why in the fuck would I want to trust my dick to an amateur? My queen is the chick that has sucked 5,000 dicks and knows exactly what she's doing and exactly what she wants. She's the veteran of 200 threesomes and totally understands that sometimes sex is about two people in love getting closer, and other times it's just fucking sex.

    Guys like you are fucking stupid because you discourage women from feeling entirely free to explore their sexuality and all because you know your dick is too little and they laugh at you.

    Sad.
    This post by A2 should be no surprise for those of us that really know Dentist Bob (AKA Cheezefist et al).

    Cheeze has more handles than anyone can count or keep up with but a common theme is his hatred of women. He has repeatedly put woman in danger with false claims of BBFS or FS. Think for a minute about Angela at Cherry Blossom, Cheeze and his other handles have claimed FS is readily available yet no other member has ever had the same experience. Think about Sarah at Linden who Cheeze and his many handles berated and tormented for months if not years. Think about Candy, no other member ever confirmed BBFS yet his many handles kept posting it.

    Make no mistake, Dentist Bob is Cheeze and all the other handles and he is a misogynistic douche bag. If you want to keep talking with him always remember that its the company you keep.

  3. #6038

    You are a bad boy Cheezefist / OlGary

    Trickster666.

    Tcollins.

    Andir.

    DentistBob.

    Mattis1775.

    All the same guy with the same love of the cock and anger towards women.

  4. #6037
    Administrator


    Posts: 5246

    $lut shaming

    Quote Originally Posted by DentistBob  [View Original Post]
    I bet he can not tell the rook from the bishop. What can you expect from a moron who married a massage parlor girl Lily giving head to everyone willing to partake?
    It's assholes like you who make it hard for non mongers to get laid. On one hand we want women to be sexually assertive and to want to fuck but then on the other hand their are always assholes like you, who mostly are afraid of women I think, who constantly want to berate them for having done so.

    If I ever get married again it will most certainly be to a retired sex worker. Why in the fuck would I want to trust my dick to an amateur? My queen is the chick that has sucked 5,000 dicks and knows exactly what she's doing and exactly what she wants. She's the veteran of 200 threesomes and totally understands that sometimes sex is about two people in love getting closer, and other times it's just fucking sex.

    Guys like you are fucking stupid because you discourage women from feeling entirely free to explore their sexuality and all because you know your dick is too little and they laugh at you.

    Sad.

  5. #6036

    Current Local Bareback List.

    Quote Originally Posted by DentistBob  [View Original Post]
    5 is nothing. I can easily come up with a much longer list of 7-8 presently active barebacking providers. Would I share them with you, Purplemoon? Highly unlikely. But you can always go back to your ex-wife Lily (I think that was the name) who was a very enthusiastic cock sucker at School St.
    I posted this list on the Boston Bareback forum about a month ago and as far as I can determine all are still active. A day or two later a few dudes added to the list in other posts on that forum. If any of you massholes want to add to that list please do! But please cut and paste it over to the bareback forum? Because nobody will be looking for it in this snake pit!

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I just took a look at various ad sites, and also compiled some currently active backchannel intel. I found that those I listed below, are either recently advertising, or else there is intel for recent BBFS activity. These are in RI, south coast MA, and eastern CT. Prices in the rough ballpark of 140 hh to 200 HR.

    I KNOW these girls have fucked bareback in the past, (always on first visit) because I myself fucked them raw on the first visit. Some I have seen quite recently, others not for years, who I've not been back to for quite a while. Some were slam dunk BBFS, others were more difficult to get in raw, and / or are highly YMMV.

    Now, contrary to popular belief, I have not bareback-fucked EVERY hoe in southern New England! But I HAVE bareback-fucked all of those below. So, gentlemen, PLEASE report your currently active bareback cuntributions to add to this list!

    More details, and my pictures of most of these, are available by request for BAREBACK-INTEL CONTRIBUTING seniors:

    Joelle, sperm in all 3 holes, https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/joelle-e...vidence-117675#erotic.

    Bathroomless Ashley, sperm in all 3 holes, https://www.adultlook.com/p/2972062.

    Hillary the Irish CIP Queen, BBFSCIP, https://tryst.link/escort/hillary.

    Monica, BBFSCIP, https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/monica-escort-boston-68959.

    Another Monica, this one's also on SA, BBFSCIP, https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...-coast-7703631.

    Aubrey Belle Sinclair, BBFSCIP, https://tryst.link/escort/belle-sinclair.

    Chanel, BBFSCIP, https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/093566035023.

    Claudia / Talia, BBFSCIP https://providence.skipthegames.com/...j/537258609804.

    Danielle of New England, BBFS with pull. (She offers more including CIA but I pulled with a CIM). https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/248-752-5273.

    Stephie on SA, sperm all 3 holes, https://www.seeking.com/member/381d5...e-a237f9bf9027.

    Katy aka Candii, decent GFE and BBFS with pullout and CIM, but there may be trouble with thugs here. I'm listing her for the sake of completeness, but I do NOT recommend unless you want to live dangerously, I'd NEVER repeat! https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...-funn/32789724.

  6. #6035
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

    Sorry, you can't post about getting your shit pushed in even on a fight thread.

    A2

  7. #6034
    Quote Originally Posted by TCollins  [View Original Post]
    Crazy is Chesseman!
    I bet he can not tell the rook from the bishop. What can you expect from a moron who married a massage parlor girl Lily giving head to everyone willing to partake?

  8. #6033
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton  [View Original Post]
    Funny I asked Trickster666 but you responded with your DentistBob account. Not too bright little man.

    .
    Crazy is Chesseman!

  9. #6032

    Thanks but no thanks PEGGY.

    Quote Originally Posted by DentistBob  [View Original Post]
    5 is nothing. I can easily come up with a much longer list of 7-8 presently active barebacking providers. Would I share them with you, Purplemoon? Highly unlikely. But you can always go back to your ex-wife Lily (I think that was the name) who was a very enthusiastic cock sucker at School St.
    The only problem is your list would probably include all guys you fucking homo.

  10. #6031

    Evidence that OlGary / Cheezefist is losing it. Hahaha.

    Funny I asked Trickster666 but you responded with your DentistBob account. Not too bright little man.

    Quote Originally Posted by DentistBob  [View Original Post]
    5 is nothing. I can easily come up with a much longer list of 7-8 presently active barebacking providers. Would I share them with you, Purplemoon? Highly unlikely. But you can always go back to your ex-wife Lily (I think that was the name) who was a very enthusiastic cock sucker at School St.
    .

  11. #6030
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton  [View Original Post]
    Hey friend. Perhaps you could share them here on the public forum so we could all benefit. There was some guy who had a list of five BBFS providers but he seemed to disappear. Thanks you so much in advance.
    I will consider your request. Just sit tight and be patient as during old times at the School St parlor. Can't really blame you — Lily was giving great head.

  12. #6029

    Nice bro!

    You should have never responded with your cherished Trickster666 handle. You just exposed yourself OlGary / Cheezefist. Hahaha!! Who I am is one man and one handle. I'm also your worst nightmare. Please tell use how it feels to lose your Cheezefist handle. I'm always watching you fuckface.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trickster666  [View Original Post]
    The mystery man CrazyCrouton turned out to be YoloGent (aka Purplemoon). I am sure veteran members still remember this guy who is literally insane. It was suggested that Crazy is Jack617, but that is not the case. Hey PurpleMoon, are you still stalking your favorite 'girls'?
    .

  13. #6028

    Providers for Purplemoon

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton  [View Original Post]
    Hey friend. Perhaps you could share them here on the public forum so we could all benefit. There who had a list of five BBFS providers but he seemed to disappear. Thanks you so much in advance.
    5 is nothing. I can easily come up with a much longer list of 7-8 presently active barebacking providers. Would I share them with you, Purplemoon? Highly unlikely. But you can always go back to your ex-wife Lily (I think that was the name) who was a very enthusiastic cock sucker at School St.

  14. #6027
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2195
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton  [View Original Post]
    Trickster666.

    Your Mattis1775 handle has come a long way. I see you also have a few other ones that you like to use to clog up the different threads. Never fear. You are always being observed.

    Happy New Year fuckface.
    Dude, don't go after my Mattis1775 LOL. Mattis1775 is not OlGary. OlGary doesn't share and talks differently. Moreover Mattis and I have a lot of great stories to share with one another about the time we spent doing the same things at the same place but 20 years apart. Those were the days <sigh >.

  15. #6026

    In case you were curious

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton  [View Original Post]
    I chatted with Sarah a few times and she's doing very good. She is not currently working at Linden. Apple has been slow with the new businesses next to her shop and the pandemic.
    The mystery man CrazyCrouton turned out to be YoloGent (aka Purplemoon). I am sure veteran members still remember this guy who is literally insane. It was suggested that Crazy is Jack617, but that is not the case. Hey PurpleMoon, are you still stalking your favorite 'girls'?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape