Thread: Bare Back Ladies
+
Add Report
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 4489
-
12-09-20 12:13 #2179Senior Member

Posts: 3024Starfish
Looks like she can take a good anal pounding though.
Originally Posted by Psalyer
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-20 10:41 #2178Senior Member

Posts: 3748List of those currently active in southern NE who I've fucked raw.
I just took a look at various ad sites, and also compiled some currently active backchannel intel. I found that those I listed below, are either recently advertising, or else there is intel for recent BBFS activity. These are in RI, south coast MA, and eastern CT. Prices in the rough ballpark of 140 hh to 200 HR.
Originally Posted by JohnTies
[View Original Post]
I KNOW these girls have fucked bareback in the past, (always on first visit) because I myself fucked them raw on the first visit. Some I have seen quite recently, others not for years, who I've not been back to for quite a while. Some were slam dunk BBFS, others were more difficult to get in raw, and / or are highly YMMV.
Now, contrary to popular belief, I have not bareback-fucked EVERY hoe in southern New England! But I HAVE bareback-fucked all of those below. So, gentlemen, PLEASE report your currently active bareback cuntributions to add to this list!
More details, and my pictures of most of these, are available by request for BAREBACK-INTEL CONTRIBUTING seniors:
Joelle, sperm in all 3 holes, https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/joelle-e...vidence-117675#erotic.
Bathroomless Ashley, sperm in all 3 holes, https://www.adultlook.com/p/2972062.
Hillary the Irish CIP Queen, BBFSCIP, https://tryst.link/escort/hillary.
Monica, BBFSCIP, https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/monica-escort-boston-68959.
Another Monica, this one's also on SA, BBFSCIP, https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...-coast-7703631.
Aubrey Belle Sinclair, BBFSCIP, https://tryst.link/escort/belle-sinclair.
Chanel, BBFSCIP, https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/093566035023.
Claudia / Talia, BBFSCIP https://providence.skipthegames.com/...j/537258609804.
Danielle of New England, BBFS with pull. (She offers more including CIA but I pulled with a CIM). https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/248-752-5273.
Stephie on SA, sperm all 3 holes, https://www.seeking.com/member/381d5...e-a237f9bf9027.
Katy aka Candii, decent GFE and BBFS with pullout and CIM, but there may be trouble with thugs here. I'm listing her for the sake of completeness, but I do NOT recommend unless you want to live dangerously, I'd NEVER repeat! https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...-funn/32789724.
-
12-09-20 10:38 #2177Senior Member

Posts: 3853[Deleted by Admin] Who knows, it's based on the girl's comfort level. I know the girl in Saugus, McKenzie did it for me and had read for others as well. Nikki in Brighton did it for me. But, she has to be really comfortable with you and for extra bills as well. Problem with her is that she's a former user and still uses from time to time. But, nice girl nevertheless. Good luck.
Originally Posted by JohnTies
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-20 00:00 #2176Senior Member

Posts: 495I believe Angel is bb. I have seen a couple of reviews on TER about her and she has been mentioned on this forum too.
Originally Posted by JohnTies
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-20 18:21 #2175Senior Member

Posts: 742This thread has been very quiet lately.
Are there no BB ladies out there anymore or no one seeing BB ladies?
-
11-04-20 20:19 #2174Regular Member

Posts: 21All of her prices should be listed on her site. I did the $2 for 45 minutes and I was there for almost 2 hours. She was shocked I was even dressed when she turned around. I would have stayed if I didn't already have plans.
Originally Posted by BigIrishBalls
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-20 13:50 #2173Senior Member

Posts: 293Gigi
Talked in detail with GiGi, $300 for a massage / BJ is crazy but wouldn't budge.
Originally Posted by AzngrlLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-20 10:12 #2172Senior Member

Posts: 734You don't think that girl looks zonked out in that picture? She has obvious meth face and mouth.
Originally Posted by KingOfJive
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-20 12:25 #2171Senior Member

Posts: 378Ok thought so based on your description and the posts I've seen in the Escort forum. She has that MILF look that I'm into so I'm definitely going to book with her if she is still around or next time she is back here.
Originally Posted by BBCowboy17
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-20 09:46 #2170Regular Member

Posts: 21Yes that's her. She's a little bigger than the pictures would lead you to believe but she was definitely a good time and worth seeing.
Originally Posted by AzngrlLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-20 05:20 #2169Senior Member

Posts: 378Was this her? Provider from Vegas but I believe she was just visiting here. Or maybe she's still here? Mostly positive reviews on her.
Originally Posted by BBCowboy17
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/massage/gigi-george
-
11-03-20 03:30 #2168Senior Member

Posts: 303Come on, copying and pasting a link is not that difficult. Your contribution would be more useful if others can act upon it.
Originally Posted by BBCowboy17
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-20 22:59 #2167Senior Member

Posts: 838Roast beef
I love those meaty lips. That is a lot of clean up.
Originally Posted by KingOfJive
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-20 14:11 #2166Regular Member

Posts: 10Roxy
https://sumosear.ch/phone/617-777-5636
I met with this girl two weeks ago now and thought I'd share my experience. I picked her up for a car date (I really wanted to do incall but that didn't fall through and I really didn't want to bring anyone back to my place). She was about 15 minutes late but she was super nice when I picked her up. She's a chatty blonde, didn't seem zonked out or anything, and had a pretty good body. Drove to a hidden spot where we went at it in the back of my car. Started with an amazing BBBJ and finished with bb cip. She was super flexible (which made things in the car relatively smooth) and SUPER wet. Here was the result of our encounter.
-
11-02-20 10:41 #2165Regular Member

Posts: 21I don't
I'm new so I'm not sure how to ad links but I found her link from someone who posted in escort reviews a couple of weeks ago. I moved it to this forum since my experience indicated this would be a better spot to leave a review.
Originally Posted by Spill
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote




