Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 617 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 117 517 567 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 667 717 1117 1617 ... LastLast
Results 9,241 to 9,255 of 24829
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15589

    Jamie Lynn's not Good at Responding Either

    Quote Originally Posted by MoparJunkie  [View Original Post]
    She is not the one in the pictures. She was all business but her skills were lacking. Her cleanliness became an issue after 15 minutes and I had to stop and kick her ass out. She was no way near as hot as the picture. Probably the worst experience besides being ripped off and that may have been better to be honest. Actually I would have preferred being ripped off. The smell still haunts me.
    Texted her recently for rates and what part of town she's in. Never heard back, thankfully.

  2. #15588

    Victoria Jolie coming to town

    I saw here profile recently - https://victoriajolie.com/. Also, ad on Eros says she is coming to Indy 7 to 9 Jan.

    Does any member here have any experience with her? She visits a lot of places.

  3. #15587

    Good Lord

    That's just outright fraud!

    Quote Originally Posted by MoparJunkie  [View Original Post]
    She is not the one in the pictures. She was all business but her skills were lacking. Her cleanliness became an issue after 15 minutes and I had to stop and kick her ass out. She was no way near as hot as the picture. Probably the worst experience besides being ripped off and that may have been better to be honest. Actually I would have preferred being ripped off. The smell still haunts me.

  4. #15586
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishLaddie  [View Original Post]
    Why would you copy and paste my review?
    I didn't copy and paste. I deleted the URL's so it would let me post. Hope all is well.

  5. #15585

    Jamie Lynn No Good

    Quote Originally Posted by HsHottiesRoc  [View Original Post]
    Greetings guys, looks like the board has been pretty slow over the Holidays which I guess was to be expected. Hope you're all not too miserable being stuck with the nagging wife or girlfriend over the past couple of weeks, hang in there guys, in January you can sneak away again during the day for some fun. Looking for some input here if anyone has it, this girl looks really hot, anyone have any experience with her? How does she look, is she as hot in person as her pics look? How are her services, is BJ bare, dfk etc? Input on rates would help as well. What is her location, northside hotel or other area? As always guys, have fun out there and stay safe!

    https://tryst.link/escort/jamie-lynnn
    She is not the one in the pictures. She was all business but her skills were lacking. Her cleanliness became an issue after 15 minutes and I had to stop and kick her ass out. She was no way near as hot as the picture. Probably the worst experience besides being ripped off and that may have been better to be honest. Actually I would have preferred being ripped off. The smell still haunts me.

  6. #15584

    Megan Petite

    Quote Originally Posted by LowDown  [View Original Post]
    I can't say that I have seen your post about her rules. I can say there is no DATY, FIV, and she wants you to pull to pop.
    Great thank you, just wanted to verify that was the only new one since I saw her. Must admit daty would be nice.

  7. #15583
    Quote Originally Posted by NedFlander5  [View Original Post]
    Always came across her and always wondered about her. Like why she charges like $800 an hour. I mean she looks decent but nowhere near half the DI girls. FANCY doesn't seem to be an ex porn star or famous model to warrant those prices and from her descriptions and such I'm going to guess everything would be covered and she'd be really full of herself. Anyone know otherwise for us?
    I came across her ads and different sites for awhile, too. For the sake of curiosity I'm setting Saturday to see her. Very very pricey it seems but hope my time with is great and will let all the fellas know. Keep y'all posted.

  8. #15582
    Quote Originally Posted by LowDown  [View Original Post]
    I saw her this morning. This chick has quite a few rules. She had a bad experience yesterday and now she asks that you pull out to pop. I personally did not enjoy myself. I would not recommend.

    She was A little agitated when she answered the phone, but I guess there's been some people they don't read her ads.

    Megan is quite the petite spinner she is extremely good looking and has a Kickin body.

    Nice little round ass perfect B cups.

    Everything is covered but who cares because the view was awesome. Very reasonable rates better for 30 minutes left extremely satisfied. Nice Castleton hotel no issues on set up saw me right away. Will repeat.
    Why would you copy and paste my review?

  9. #15581
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    I posted her known rules a month or so ago so other than pulling out before you pop is there other new rules we should know about? I still plan On repeating later in the week.
    I can't say that I have seen your post about her rules. I can say there is no DATY, FIV, and she wants you to pull to pop.

  10. #15580

    Megan Petite

    Quote Originally Posted by LowDown  [View Original Post]
    I saw her this morning. This chick has quite a few rules. She had a bad experience yesterday and now she asks that you pull out to pop. I personally did not enjoy myself. I would not recommend.

    She was A little agitated when she answered the phone, but I guess there's been some people they don't read her ads.

    Megan is quite the petite spinner she is extremely good looking and has a Kickin body.

    Nice little round ass perfect B cups.

    Everything is covered but who cares because the view was awesome. Very reasonable rates better for 30 minutes left extremely satisfied. Nice Castleton hotel no issues on set up saw me right away. Will repeat.
    I posted her known rules a month or so ago so other than pulling out before you pop is there other new rules we should know about? I still plan On repeating later in the week.

  11. #15579

    Megan

    I saw her this morning. This chick has quite a few rules. She had a bad experience yesterday and now she asks that you pull out to pop. I personally did not enjoy myself. I would not recommend.

    She was A little agitated when she answered the phone, but I guess there's been some people they don't read her ads.

    Megan is quite the petite spinner she is extremely good looking and has a Kickin body.

    Nice little round ass perfect B cups.

    Everything is covered but who cares because the view was awesome. Very reasonable rates better for 30 minutes left extremely satisfied. Nice Castleton hotel no issues on set up saw me right away. Will repeat.

  12. #15578

    Wondered the same thing

    Quote Originally Posted by DatyLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know? Reviews / experience? Very curious.
    Always came across her and always wondered about her. Like why she charges like $800 an hour. I mean she looks decent but nowhere near half the DI girls. FANCY doesn't seem to be an ex porn star or famous model to warrant those prices and from her descriptions and such I'm going to guess everything would be covered and she'd be really full of herself. Anyone know otherwise for us?

  13. #15577

    Jocelyn

    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure he's talking about this one.

    https://www.cityhotties.com/escort/j...polis-indiana/
    She's been around for at least 15 years and uses pics that are ancient. She was smoking hot in the past. I have seen her post ads only on rare occasion, but have seen her ad often on eros.com. We knew each other personally and I can tell you that you don't want to cross her, she has connections with some rough people from south of the border.

  14. #15576

    Definitely not

    Quote Originally Posted by Drof1  [View Original Post]
    Not to beat this subject to death, but are you guys talking about the tatted up girl with the awesome body that stayed on the south side? She was fantastic. I would love to see her again. Thanks.
    Nope not the same one, this one was more of the fishers area, and a lot more class!

  15. #15575

    Fancy rae baker

    Anybody know? Reviews / experience? Very curious.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape