Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 617 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 117 517 567 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 667 717 1117 1617 ... LastLast
Results 9,241 to 9,255 of 24806
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15566

    Jocelyn

    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure he's talking about this one.

    https://www.cityhotties.com/escort/j...polis-indiana/
    She's been around for at least 15 years and uses pics that are ancient. She was smoking hot in the past. I have seen her post ads only on rare occasion, but have seen her ad often on eros.com. We knew each other personally and I can tell you that you don't want to cross her, she has connections with some rough people from south of the border.

  2. #15565

    Definitely not

    Quote Originally Posted by Drof1  [View Original Post]
    Not to beat this subject to death, but are you guys talking about the tatted up girl with the awesome body that stayed on the south side? She was fantastic. I would love to see her again. Thanks.
    Nope not the same one, this one was more of the fishers area, and a lot more class!

  3. #15564

    Fancy rae baker

    Anybody know? Reviews / experience? Very curious.

  4. #15563

    Jocelyn Jolie?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure he's talking about this one.

    https://www.cityhotties.com/escort/j...polis-indiana/
    Thats right. Thanks for the link. Any recent visits?

  5. #15562
    Quote Originally Posted by HasselFree  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last week, same deal kids in other bedroom. Rushed hhr. She's in good shape, firm body. Pics accurate. However she is all business, which mentioned twice in hhr. Tried CG style but she said she was having discomfort, switch to different style. Also mentioned she had a lot of rich clients. 45 minutes after I left she texted needing 70 $ for car repair. My reply was to text a rich friend. Blocked her #.
    Now that's funny. You made my day thank you.

  6. #15561
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120

    You mean Charli on the south side

    Quote Originally Posted by Apokalypto  [View Original Post]
    Moved to Arizona I believe with her boo. Saw her the night before she left. That was a while ago too.
    Not to beat this subject to death, but are you guys talking about the tatted up girl with the awesome body that stayed on the south side? She was fantastic. I would love to see her again. Thanks.

  7. #15560

    Charlie

    Quote Originally Posted by InFarmer  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remember Charlie that was on the north side. She was fit, great legs but a little to chatty. What happened to her?
    Moved to Arizona I believe with her boo. Saw her the night before she left. That was a while ago too.

  8. #15559
    I had an unfortunate encounter with her. She is real and fairly attractive. But she is not into it at all. Doesn't really do much of anything. Talks WAY to much. One of the worse encounters I've ever experienced. Seriously don't bother. Save you money time and sanity on someone else.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hadan1334  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed at some point. Smoking hot, not into it much. Apparently she doesn't even like sex if I remember right. That last part could be me misremembering though.

    Also funny thing I noticed. Her age says 21. Her profile says she's danced for four years 🤔.

  9. #15558

    Wow is she a spinner

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/57345012/

    She was A little agitated when she answered the phone, but I guess there's been some people they don't read her ads.

    Megan is quite the petite spinner she is extremely good looking and has a Kickin body.

    Nice little round ass perfect B cups.

    Everything is covered but who cares because the view was awesome. Very reasonable rates better for 30 minutes left extremely satisfied. Nice Castleton hotel no issues on set up saw me right away. Will repeat.

  10. #15557

    What

    Quote Originally Posted by KennRed66  [View Original Post]
    From the look of her pictures?
    Not sure what your asking?

  11. #15556
    Quote Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy  [View Original Post]
    But I recall someone closer to her situation reporting she is out of the biz and maybe even moved.
    What did Charlie look like?

  12. #15555

    Cash, Chanel, Autumn

    Not sure about her name. Looks like she is based out of Louisville but I can't find any reviews. Anybody have experience with her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/57375498/

  13. #15554

    Not sure

    Quote Originally Posted by InFarmer  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remember Charlie that was on the north side. She was fit, great legs but a little to chatty. What happened to her?
    But I recall someone closer to her situation reporting she is out of the biz and maybe even moved.

  14. #15553

    Keshia

    Saw her last week, same deal kids in other bedroom. Rushed hhr. She's in good shape, firm body. Pics accurate. However she is all business, which mentioned twice in hhr. Tried CG style but she said she was having discomfort, switch to different style. Also mentioned she had a lot of rich clients. 45 minutes after I left she texted needing 70 $ for car repair. My reply was to text a rich friend. Blocked her #.

  15. #15552

    Well worth the time

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    She quoted me 100 125 180.
    From the look of her pictures?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape