Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,241 to 9,255 of 24828
-
01-06-21 13:56 #15588Senior Member

Posts: 30Victoria Jolie coming to town
I saw here profile recently - https://victoriajolie.com/. Also, ad on Eros says she is coming to Indy 7 to 9 Jan.
Does any member here have any experience with her? She visits a lot of places.
-
01-06-21 09:44 #15587Senior Member

Posts: 658Good Lord
That's just outright fraud!
Originally Posted by MoparJunkie
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-21 08:38 #15586Senior Member

Posts: 150I didn't copy and paste. I deleted the URL's so it would let me post. Hope all is well.
Originally Posted by IrishLaddie
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-21 00:23 #15585Regular Member

Posts: 9Jamie Lynn No Good
She is not the one in the pictures. She was all business but her skills were lacking. Her cleanliness became an issue after 15 minutes and I had to stop and kick her ass out. She was no way near as hot as the picture. Probably the worst experience besides being ripped off and that may have been better to be honest. Actually I would have preferred being ripped off. The smell still haunts me.
Originally Posted by HsHottiesRoc
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-21 15:04 #15584Senior Member

Posts: 727Megan Petite
Great thank you, just wanted to verify that was the only new one since I saw her. Must admit daty would be nice.
Originally Posted by LowDown
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-21 14:43 #15583Senior Member

Posts: 38I came across her ads and different sites for awhile, too. For the sake of curiosity I'm setting Saturday to see her. Very very pricey it seems but hope my time with is great and will let all the fellas know. Keep y'all posted.
Originally Posted by NedFlander5
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-21 11:47 #15582Senior Member

Posts: 407Why would you copy and paste my review?
Originally Posted by LowDown
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-21 11:45 #15581Senior Member

Posts: 150I can't say that I have seen your post about her rules. I can say there is no DATY, FIV, and she wants you to pull to pop.
Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-21 11:26 #15580Senior Member

Posts: 727Megan Petite
I posted her known rules a month or so ago so other than pulling out before you pop is there other new rules we should know about? I still plan On repeating later in the week.
Originally Posted by LowDown
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-21 10:59 #15579Senior Member

Posts: 150Megan
I saw her this morning. This chick has quite a few rules. She had a bad experience yesterday and now she asks that you pull out to pop. I personally did not enjoy myself. I would not recommend.
She was A little agitated when she answered the phone, but I guess there's been some people they don't read her ads.
Megan is quite the petite spinner she is extremely good looking and has a Kickin body.
Nice little round ass perfect B cups.
Everything is covered but who cares because the view was awesome. Very reasonable rates better for 30 minutes left extremely satisfied. Nice Castleton hotel no issues on set up saw me right away. Will repeat.
-
01-05-21 08:16 #15578Senior Member

Posts: 121Wondered the same thing
Always came across her and always wondered about her. Like why she charges like $800 an hour. I mean she looks decent but nowhere near half the DI girls. FANCY doesn't seem to be an ex porn star or famous model to warrant those prices and from her descriptions and such I'm going to guess everything would be covered and she'd be really full of herself. Anyone know otherwise for us?
Originally Posted by DatyLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-21 22:07 #15577Senior Member

Posts: 830Jocelyn
She's been around for at least 15 years and uses pics that are ancient. She was smoking hot in the past. I have seen her post ads only on rare occasion, but have seen her ad often on eros.com. We knew each other personally and I can tell you that you don't want to cross her, she has connections with some rough people from south of the border.
Originally Posted by Zman511
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-21 19:52 #15576Senior Member

Posts: 38Definitely not
Nope not the same one, this one was more of the fishers area, and a lot more class!
Originally Posted by Drof1
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-21 18:58 #15575Senior Member

Posts: 38Fancy rae baker
Anybody know? Reviews / experience? Very curious.
-
01-04-21 10:37 #15574Senior Member

Posts: 148Jocelyn Jolie?
Thats right. Thanks for the link. Any recent visits?
Originally Posted by Zman511
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




