Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,791 to 5,805 of 9918
-
01-01-21 23:22 #4128Banned Member

Posts: 968Thanks Magnet brother.
I appreciate you telling me that. Happy New Year bud. Yeah I never knew that's what it really meant.
-
01-01-21 22:31 #4127Banned Member

Posts: 968I'm pretty sure that's the gal I video chatted with.
A couple months ago. And she was hot. Very sexy lookin. Think she was like brunette hair or something. Or like a Auburn brunette?. We just chatted through video for a few minutes. Because I wanted her to verify herself. Before I supposedly sent her the deposit. But I didn't. Of course not. Only ever did that with 1 girl for a low amount. And luckily that girl was legit. Because I had her video sex me first. Won't do video sex again. Because it just makes me want pussy even more, haha. I will say this though. For me wasting this girls time, one in the ad. She actually was pretty cool about it. Most girls will lash out at you when they realize your not being serious with them. Sometimes I do get super bored and I try to check if a few of these scam / spam ads, actually do have a sexy girl behind it. And everytime except for once it was an actual good lookin girl. That represented that ad. I've checked out about 5 of them, so far. All the other ones got super pissy when I didn't send the depoit. LMAO. And blocked me. After from when I had them video me. To verify themselves. Guess I had a little bit too much xtra time on my hands.
-
01-01-21 20:16 #4126Senior Member

Posts: 213Kelly seems very legit but I have a feeling she's just playing games though, and I believe there were reports saying she will give a bogus excuse not to do the deed once she gets the deposit.
Originally Posted by Psaiyans
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-21 19:57 #4125Senior Member

Posts: 131Katarina
These ads are getting very, VERY clever. Rule of thumb is, generally, that if there's a deposit, it's usually a scam, especially on STG. However. Kelly and the ad I'm posting right now appear to be very credible, as they picture the same girl (respectively) and they link legitimate social media accounts. Has anyone actually met Kelly, or Katarina Gomez (the ad I'm posting?
Originally Posted by GiilsonWH
[View Original Post]
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...m/737596688808
-
01-01-21 19:34 #4124Senior Member

Posts: 213Let's have some fun / Kells
Has anyone of you lucky guys out there finally ended up seeing this girl? Or is she just a pure scammer? She wants a deposit before she can meet ... I was wondering if anyone has managed to seal the deal with her
-
01-01-21 18:38 #4123Senior Member

Posts: 149Snow bunny
It's a cute term in New England for girls in winter. Cause, ya know, it's wintertime.
*fixed.
-
01-01-21 12:36 #4122Senior Member

Posts: 53Soul sucker
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...v/199399801302
100.00 QV What! Looks like Park Place pricing for Baltic Ave accommodations.
-
12-31-20 20:58 #4121Senior Member

Posts: 149Snow bunny
It's a c the term in New England for girls in winter. Cause, ya know, it's wintertime.
Originally Posted by Matty1169
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-20 20:19 #4120Senior Member

Posts: 237Newb
Well let me know when you find a girl that's close by, doesn't do drugs, and does less than 120.
Originally Posted by MrOllie
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-20 10:24 #4119Banned Member

Posts: 968Guys what's the true meaning of "snow bunny"?
When it comes to like being used on titles of escort ads. I always thought it meant them skiing in cocaine. Haha, cause it's like white powder. Almost similar to snow. But I'm seeing some other Urban definitions of it. For when I look it up. One of them being something like a White attractive woman who only dates Black men. Yeah there seems to be a few Slang or Urban meanings to that. I feel stupid now for never knowing these other meanings. Or sometimes there will be terms on here that I can't abbreviate. For the longest time, I never knew what SO means. Prob because I don't have one these last couple yrs. UGH, I suck in life. Time to rag on myself. LOL. BTW, I always thought BBBJCIMWS meant bare back blow job cummin in mouth while suckin. I was wrong this whole time. On the last 2 part.
-
12-30-20 01:47 #4118Senior Member

Posts: 48Brought back a memory
With the last reply on Lisa.
This one is NOT lisa, . But I remembered wanting to find out about her. Anyone?? See below for my earlier pleas.
Saw this ones ad and remembered the pics from a few months back https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/788312217188..
Anyone have any experience with this one? The view reminds me off a former BP girl from few years agol I wouldn't mind seeing again but she wasnt latino like this ad says.
-
12-30-20 01:44 #4117Senior Member

Posts: 48New years old stuff
I saw her back a few months. From my review:
Originally Posted by Unbuckled46
[View Original Post]
Been a while.
Since I posted. Hung up on my atf but she getting flaky so I'm looking for a solid backup. Met lisa the worc lets have fun girl recently. That comes to you like a pizza drives her own car and was solid bargain at 80 hhr. Nice girl smokes a little herb gave decent beej but was bigger than I expected which is ok but she didn't want to do the BBBJ long, on went cover and not very enthusiastic no kissing again no enthusiasm so I had hard time finishing. Overall meh 5 outa 10 but safe and just not my type but could repeat again at some point in a pinch and try again.
-
12-29-20 22:44 #4116Senior Member

Posts: 122Good for you
If you want to pay that price, and she is possibly doing hard drugs? Okay then I'm glad I didn't see her. I think I just have higher standards, or rather getting tired of those kind of meetings.
Originally Posted by NicosWave24
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 21:47 #4115Senior Member

Posts: 237Newb
Idk man I seen her and got a decent bbj and cfs. 120 for qv but was there for close to half hour which was plenty for me. I'd Probly repeat as she's close to me and easy to get to. Her rooms kind of a mess and her face is aight at best but she's got a young tight body and for a easy to get to qv that's not completely junked out it's worth it for me. She seemed more spun up to me maybe the white stuff but not while I was there and I'd rather that than these other skeleton junkies in Worcester.
Originally Posted by MrOllie
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 07:29 #4114Banned Member

Posts: 152Melina
Has anyone seem Melina she says lives near Clark Univ.











Reply With Quote





