Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 387 of 662 FirstFirst ... 287 337 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 437 487 ... LastLast
Results 5,791 to 5,805 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4128

    Thanks Magnet brother.

    I appreciate you telling me that. Happy New Year bud. Yeah I never knew that's what it really meant.

  2. #4127

    I'm pretty sure that's the gal I video chatted with.

    A couple months ago. And she was hot. Very sexy lookin. Think she was like brunette hair or something. Or like a Auburn brunette?. We just chatted through video for a few minutes. Because I wanted her to verify herself. Before I supposedly sent her the deposit. But I didn't. Of course not. Only ever did that with 1 girl for a low amount. And luckily that girl was legit. Because I had her video sex me first. Won't do video sex again. Because it just makes me want pussy even more, haha. I will say this though. For me wasting this girls time, one in the ad. She actually was pretty cool about it. Most girls will lash out at you when they realize your not being serious with them. Sometimes I do get super bored and I try to check if a few of these scam / spam ads, actually do have a sexy girl behind it. And everytime except for once it was an actual good lookin girl. That represented that ad. I've checked out about 5 of them, so far. All the other ones got super pissy when I didn't send the depoit. LMAO. And blocked me. After from when I had them video me. To verify themselves. Guess I had a little bit too much xtra time on my hands.

  3. #4126
    Quote Originally Posted by Psaiyans  [View Original Post]
    These ads are getting very, VERY clever. Rule of thumb is, generally, that if there's a deposit, it's usually a scam, especially on STG. However. Kelly and the ad I'm posting right now appear to be very credible, as they picture the same girl (respectively) and they link legitimate social media accounts. Has anyone actually met Kelly, or Katarina Gomez (the ad I'm posting?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...m/737596688808
    Kelly seems very legit but I have a feeling she's just playing games though, and I believe there were reports saying she will give a bogus excuse not to do the deed once she gets the deposit.

  4. #4125

    Katarina

    Quote Originally Posted by GiilsonWH  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone of you lucky guys out there finally ended up seeing this girl? Or is she just a pure scammer? She wants a deposit before she can meet ... I was wondering if anyone has managed to seal the deal with her
    These ads are getting very, VERY clever. Rule of thumb is, generally, that if there's a deposit, it's usually a scam, especially on STG. However. Kelly and the ad I'm posting right now appear to be very credible, as they picture the same girl (respectively) and they link legitimate social media accounts. Has anyone actually met Kelly, or Katarina Gomez (the ad I'm posting?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...m/737596688808

  5. #4124

    Let's have some fun / Kells

    Has anyone of you lucky guys out there finally ended up seeing this girl? Or is she just a pure scammer? She wants a deposit before she can meet ... I was wondering if anyone has managed to seal the deal with her
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DE81BD46-795C-4C9A-A7CB-4A08F70249F3.jpg‎   6859538E-DFA7-40F6-A29D-78D7367073D0.jpg‎  

  6. #4123

    Snow bunny

    It's a cute term in New England for girls in winter. Cause, ya know, it's wintertime.

    *fixed.

  7. #4122

    Soul sucker

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...v/199399801302

    100.00 QV What! Looks like Park Place pricing for Baltic Ave accommodations.

  8. #4121

    Snow bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Matty1169  [View Original Post]
    When it comes to like being used on titles of escort ads. I always thought it meant them skiing in cocaine. Haha, cause it's like white powder. Almost similar to snow. But I'm seeing some other Urban definitions of it. For when I look it up. One of them being something like a White attractive woman who only dates Black men. Yeah there seems to be a few Slang or Urban meanings to that. I feel stupid now for never knowing these other meanings. Or sometimes there will be terms on here that I can't abbreviate. For the longest time, I never knew what SO means. Prob because I don't have one these last couple yrs. UGH, I suck in life. Time to rag on myself. LOL. BTW, I always thought BBBJCIMWS meant bare back blow job cummin in mouth while suckin. I was wrong this whole time. On the last 2 part.
    It's a c the term in New England for girls in winter. Cause, ya know, it's wintertime.

  9. #4120

    Newb

    Quote Originally Posted by MrOllie  [View Original Post]
    If you want to pay that price, and she is possibly doing hard drugs? Okay then I'm glad I didn't see her. I think I just have higher standards, or rather getting tired of those kind of meetings.
    Well let me know when you find a girl that's close by, doesn't do drugs, and does less than 120.

  10. #4119

    Guys what's the true meaning of "snow bunny"?

    When it comes to like being used on titles of escort ads. I always thought it meant them skiing in cocaine. Haha, cause it's like white powder. Almost similar to snow. But I'm seeing some other Urban definitions of it. For when I look it up. One of them being something like a White attractive woman who only dates Black men. Yeah there seems to be a few Slang or Urban meanings to that. I feel stupid now for never knowing these other meanings. Or sometimes there will be terms on here that I can't abbreviate. For the longest time, I never knew what SO means. Prob because I don't have one these last couple yrs. UGH, I suck in life. Time to rag on myself. LOL. BTW, I always thought BBBJCIMWS meant bare back blow job cummin in mouth while suckin. I was wrong this whole time. On the last 2 part.

  11. #4118

    Brought back a memory

    With the last reply on Lisa.

    This one is NOT lisa, . But I remembered wanting to find out about her. Anyone?? See below for my earlier pleas.

    Saw this ones ad and remembered the pics from a few months back https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/788312217188..

    Anyone have any experience with this one? The view reminds me off a former BP girl from few years agol I wouldn't mind seeing again but she wasnt latino like this ad says.

  12. #4117

    New years old stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbuckled46  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...a/855684057474

    This one has been around for a while but I don't think I've seen any reports on her. Looks like fun, maybe? Maybe not? Any input?
    I saw her back a few months. From my review:

    Been a while.

    Since I posted. Hung up on my atf but she getting flaky so I'm looking for a solid backup. Met lisa the worc lets have fun girl recently. That comes to you like a pizza drives her own car and was solid bargain at 80 hhr. Nice girl smokes a little herb gave decent beej but was bigger than I expected which is ok but she didn't want to do the BBBJ long, on went cover and not very enthusiastic no kissing again no enthusiasm so I had hard time finishing. Overall meh 5 outa 10 but safe and just not my type but could repeat again at some point in a pinch and try again.

  13. #4116

    Good for you

    Quote Originally Posted by NicosWave24  [View Original Post]
    Idk man I seen her and got a decent bbj and cfs. 120 for qv but was there for close to half hour which was plenty for me. I'd Probly repeat as she's close to me and easy to get to. Her rooms kind of a mess and her face is aight at best but she's got a young tight body and for a easy to get to qv that's not completely junked out it's worth it for me. She seemed more spun up to me maybe the white stuff but not while I was there and I'd rather that than these other skeleton junkies in Worcester.
    If you want to pay that price, and she is possibly doing hard drugs? Okay then I'm glad I didn't see her. I think I just have higher standards, or rather getting tired of those kind of meetings.

  14. #4115

    Newb

    Quote Originally Posted by MrOllie  [View Original Post]
    So I hit up this girl, didn't get a name. Number ends in 8860. She new and when I talked about her services she told me now GFE, CIM, BB or Greek. She told me 120 QV 160 hhr and 320 Hr. The prices seen way to high to even consider especially someone I never seen posted before.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/p...t/304484711171
    Idk man I seen her and got a decent bbj and cfs. 120 for qv but was there for close to half hour which was plenty for me. I'd Probly repeat as she's close to me and easy to get to. Her rooms kind of a mess and her face is aight at best but she's got a young tight body and for a easy to get to qv that's not completely junked out it's worth it for me. She seemed more spun up to me maybe the white stuff but not while I was there and I'd rather that than these other skeleton junkies in Worcester.

  15. #4114

    Melina

    Has anyone seem Melina she says lives near Clark Univ.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape