Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,806 to 5,820 of 9918
-
12-29-20 07:11 #4113Senior Member

Posts: 825Nikki /
I saw her years ago when she was in the Fitchburg area, texted her one morning on my way to work and she replied. Could agree on services for cost, was nearby and stopped t her place, she came out and we agreed. I think she had a better time than I did as she stated "I wasn't expecting that" but was a decent time. I believe it was 80 for a HH at the time.
Originally Posted by OgOggilby
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Tomm42
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Skill11
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 02:07 #4112Senior Member

Posts: 53New years eve
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...a/855684057474
This one has been around for a while but I don't think I've seen any reports on her. Looks like fun, maybe? Maybe not? Any input?
-
12-28-20 21:00 #4111Senior Member

Posts: 84Squirted is a stealer
This one cash app 40 bucks fake pictures and attitude doesn't see without a deposit are you fucking nuts.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/375359611708
What's going on with all the bullshit ads red Diamond bullshit this one the blonde with the pictures from the internet:
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...l/179600352101
This one I bet is a dude!
-
12-28-20 19:59 #4110Senior Member

Posts: 207Style!
Thanks man -- Not my type. . but times are tough. (but not that tough) hahaha.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-20 19:36 #4109Senior Member

Posts: 116She's back
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...4/298599789724
Saw this one couple years ago.
Body was pretty good.
Word on the street she lost a shit ton of weight and looks bad.
Anyone see her recently?
-
12-28-20 18:22 #4108Senior Member

Posts: 122I mistyped
So where I said now, I meant no. She doesn't do any of that and with those prices. It was too high, and honestly its not worth it in these times.
Originally Posted by SlickWilly007
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-20 17:36 #4107Senior Member

Posts: 4545This is her.
Originally Posted by SlickWilly007
[View Original Post]
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f.../592416757647. She just make another ad to trick us. I ask her for another picture and she send me a black and white pix.
-
12-28-20 17:17 #4106Senior Member

Posts: 207Mr Ollie's Newb
Hey boys. Any update on this?
Any intel at all? Those rates are not high if she can back it up.
Originally Posted by MrOllie
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-20 08:06 #4105Senior Member

Posts: 734Nikki
Check out post 4098. Her other ad is:
Originally Posted by Skill11
[View Original Post]
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...u/265868337953
-
12-26-20 17:14 #4104Senior Member

Posts: 87That's too bad she looks cute. Has anyone seen this one:
Originally Posted by Spindr69
[View Original Post]
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...w/411820842962
-
12-26-20 13:42 #4103Senior Member

Posts: 152Yep.
I got to get back out that way asap. Too long out on Dor Ave and NMS.
Originally Posted by LustyB
[View Original Post]
My favorite SW of all time was from Worcester. She was a little blonde from Framingham went by Alyssa / Victoria who lived on Grafton St back in the late 90's.
-
12-26-20 12:08 #4102Senior Member

Posts: 84Red AKA Diamond
She is back after a Christmas break and she has changed her name from Diamond to to red.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...8/650305348844
She is absolutely terrible and she is hooked up with some junkies and black lurker who is not to be trusted, Definitely would suggest that you pass her by. My opinion.
-
12-26-20 09:07 #4101Senior Member

Posts: 1734I picked her once on Main about a year ago. Popped out the old teeth, dropped them in her purse and went to town. I think I have her 30. Hellava gum job.
Originally Posted by LexusCruiser
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-20 21:54 #4100Senior Member

Posts: 80For as long as I have known her she pops out a denture before giving head. There is something about an older chic that knows what she is doing, and does not cause any drama.
Originally Posted by WormTown
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-20 16:43 #4099Senior Member

Posts: 152Lauren
When dud she lose her teeth? I used to pick her up 3-4 years back and I don't recall dental deficiencies.
Originally Posted by LexusCruiser
[View Original Post]
This makes her very appealing to reconnect with.











Reply With Quote






