Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11094

    Pm

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosallyv69  [View Original Post]
    Go see Yamada. Very sweet, cute, and flirty. I've had more than a handful of experiences with her and all were on point. Good Massage too. PM if you'd like further details!
    Messaged you.

  2. #11093

    When she was in OP

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMinnesota  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once off Wells road in orange park years ago.

    That was one morbidly obese woman.

  3. #11092

    Kingsley ave

    Amongst all the raving reviews of the spa across the street from the hospital on Kingsley, I've chimed in a handful of those positive reviews of young, sexy, full service type scenarios.

    That all changed last week.

    I was greeted by an older "mamasan" type who took my temperature and put a mask on me. In the room I agreed to 50 for house half hour and made myself comfortable on the table. That mamasan may have been 45,85, 65, who knows.

    Just know she was not attractive in any fashion.

    Zero massage attempt! Straight to "what you want" and "how much you have".

    After I agreed to 40 for L1, 5 minutes later I get "you do" I too tired".

    I sat up, took all the money, got dressed and left.

    Just telling my one time bad experience. All the rest were good.

  4. #11091

    Ginnie

    Quote Originally Posted by AverageJoe96  [View Original Post]
    Is she near downtown? I cannot get the webpage to load. Google search found some ads from other sites that she is downtown.
    From what I remember she's more in the Saint Johns County area.

    https://ginnieleigh.com

  5. #11090

    Web site

    Is she near downtown? I cannot get the webpage to load. Google search found some ads from other sites that she is downtown.

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxFight  [View Original Post]
    Had a great Nuru session with Ginnie, my first time, and first nuru. It was good. She is a little older and not a spinner. But she was fun. I will repeat for sure. She showered me off afterwards too. Her screening process is legit, had to show my work badge and my license. But she did not take a picture of them just looked at them. https://ginnieleigh.com/

  6. #11089

    Amy's in OP

    Quote Originally Posted by LordHumongus  [View Original Post]
    Just quick question. Anyone know anything about Amy's in Orange Park? PM is ok.
    Been there once. This month. No table shower, said they had regular. I got a sweet woman, under 30, I think. Nice body. Allowed roaming and L1. Did not try for more, hat was all I needed. Massage itself was not great, but was fun.

  7. #11088
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrbbp  [View Original Post]
    You have a link for Temptress Mell?
    Check your messages.

  8. #11087

    Mel

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrbbp  [View Original Post]
    You have a link for Temptress Mell?
    Thetemptressacademy.com

  9. #11086
    Senior Member


    Posts: 144

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMinnesota  [View Original Post]
    So I saw her on the 30th. Overall on ok experience. Just ok. Standard 2 call. Once at the first call, I reached out to her. 10 minutes later she responded with "give me a minute honey" 20 minutes after our appointment I texted "maybe we should reschedule". She responded with the address. Gave me the rules, insisted I shower, no problem. Got on the twin bed with rubber sheets. An ok body slide. Plenty of grabbing, groping. Flip for the finish. Left 10 before the end of the hour. So paid for full hour got a half. Nice lady, safe clean place, but I won't repeat. Temptress Mell is way more seductive and interactive, but farther away. Good luck.
    You have a link for Temptress Mell?

  10. #11085

    Correct

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmlngBndit  [View Original Post]
    He may be referring to this one. I have never seen her so I cannot vouch.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/708239966595
    That is her.

  11. #11084

    Anyone seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by DiscteteInJax  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? I'm definitely interested.
    I have only met her personally. She is very sexy. Pictures of the thin short hair girl with he tattoos are accurate. I would visit her if I didn't know her personally first!

  12. #11083

    Nuru

    Quote Originally Posted by TankerJo  [View Original Post]
    Its not much more and trust me, trust me, trust me, you'll be glad you did. Its a SUPER turn on that everyone has to experience at least once in their lives.
    So I saw her on the 30th. Overall on ok experience. Just ok. Standard 2 call. Once at the first call, I reached out to her. 10 minutes later she responded with "give me a minute honey" 20 minutes after our appointment I texted "maybe we should reschedule". She responded with the address. Gave me the rules, insisted I shower, no problem. Got on the twin bed with rubber sheets. An ok body slide. Plenty of grabbing, groping. Flip for the finish. Left 10 before the end of the hour. So paid for full hour got a half. Nice lady, safe clean place, but I won't repeat. Temptress Mell is way more seductive and interactive, but farther away. Good luck.

  13. #11082
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmlngBndit  [View Original Post]
    He may be referring to this one. I have never seen her so I cannot vouch.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/708239966595
    Anyone seen this one? I'm definitely interested.

  14. #11081

    Dfe

    Quote Originally Posted by VictorDL  [View Original Post]
    I think he meant Dead Fish Energy.
    I'd always heard DFE as Dead Fish Experience, like GFE is supposed to mean GirlFriend Experience, but same idea, yeah.

  15. #11080
    Quote Originally Posted by VictorDL  [View Original Post]
    I think he meant Dead Fish Energy.
    Well that makes more sense. Thank you for the clarification.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape