Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11079
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmlngBndit  [View Original Post]
    I assume you meant GFE. Which is true for the first visit. After seeing her a few times she really opens up. I had a GFE visit yesterday, so she may be choosey about whom she opens up to.
    I think he meant Dead Fish Energy.

  2. #11078

    Korean recommendation for visitor

    Visiting from out of town today. Which one would you gents recommend I try. PT or Victoria?

    Many thanks.

  3. #11077

    Cash App

    Last week (sorry I've been busy), I set up a meeting with a woman at a local hotel. When I got there, she wanted me to CashApp her before I got to the room. And when I refused she got mad with me. She was saying that I was wrong for not trusting her. I then told her that she should trust me and let me pay after I left the room. She was trying all kinds of reasoning and begging. She told me that she would never lie or cheat somebody. I refused and left a hotel without seeing her. When I got home I checked STG and she had postings around the country for the same days. My advice to everyone, never cash app anyone in advance. Don't be stupid, don't be a fool!

  4. #11076
    Quote Originally Posted by LTlurker53  [View Original Post]
    Tell me more.
    He may be referring to this one. I have never seen her so I cannot vouch.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/708239966595

  5. #11075

    Blonde goddess?

    Quote Originally Posted by TankerJo  [View Original Post]
    She enjoys giving nuru as much as you like getting it.

    My biggest deal breaker with any provider is lack of passion. I don't necessarily need a screamer, but the one big negative for me is DFE which she is not. She enjoys it and gets turned on and you can feel it when she does her thing.

    Outside of Orlando, she may be your best bet for nuru in town, besides maybe the blonde goddess in ponte vedra, who charges more.
    Tell me more.

  6. #11074
    Quote Originally Posted by TankerJo  [View Original Post]
    She enjoys giving nuru as much as you like getting it.

    My biggest deal breaker with any provider is lack of passion. I don't necessarily need a screamer, but the one big negative for me is DFE which she is not. She enjoys it and gets turned on and you can feel it when she does her thing.

    Outside of Orlando, she may be your best bet for nuru in town, besides maybe the blonde goddess in ponte vedra, who charges more.
    I assume you meant GFE. Which is true for the first visit. After seeing her a few times she really opens up. I had a GFE visit yesterday, so she may be choosey about whom she opens up to.

  7. #11073
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveJones1969  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about 6 or 8 months ago and you will find other comments about her size if you go back in your search. Unless she has lost weight lately she comes in around 250. A little more weight than I want on top of me. So I guess she is not my type of curvy. Like my curves a bit smaller than the turns on Daytona Speedway. As they say, to each his own. Someone said that. Cannot remember who it was though. Pretty sure it is true but I could be wrong.
    Steve, I just saw her yesterday. I'm not a small guy (5'10", 220 ish), and she was no where near my size. I've seen her 3 times since October, and I'm pretty sure she is not as big as you're saying. She is curvy, definitely not a spinner.

    I think you may be confused about whom we are speaking of.

  8. #11072

    Aww come on

    I saw her about 6 or 8 months ago and you will find other comments about her size if you go back in your search. Unless she has lost weight lately she comes in around 250. A little more weight than I want on top of me. So I guess she is not my type of curvy. Like my curves a bit smaller than the turns on Daytona Speedway. As they say, to each his own. Someone said that. Cannot remember who it was though. Pretty sure it is true but I could be wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmlngBndit  [View Original Post]
    IDK if I'd call her really big. She is curvy, and cool if that's not your type. Her skills, attitude, and overall care are the main reasons I continue seeing her. I've had some great conversations with her, both before and after our session.

  9. #11071

    She's good and enjoys it also.

    Quote Originally Posted by NotWhatiItSeems  [View Original Post]
    Before I decide to partake, what does she do that keeps you all coming back?
    She enjoys giving nuru as much as you like getting it.

    My biggest deal breaker with any provider is lack of passion. I don't necessarily need a screamer, but the one big negative for me is DFE which she is not. She enjoys it and gets turned on and you can feel it when she does her thing.

    Outside of Orlando, she may be your best bet for nuru in town, besides maybe the blonde goddess in ponte vedra, who charges more.

  10. #11070

    I wouldn't give up just yet

    Quote Originally Posted by Deletion8282  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she ghosted me not responding to text. I passed her verification process but trails gone cold. Too bad was really looking forward to that experience.
    Check back now and then and let her know you are still interested and that you continue to get high recommendations from others.

    Like all decent providers, they love this kind of attention.

  11. #11069
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmlngBndit  [View Original Post]
    IDK if I'd call her really big. She is curvy, and cool if that's not your type. Her skills, attitude, and overall care are the main reasons I continue seeing her. I've had some great conversations with her, both before and after our session.
    Before I decide to partake, what does she do that keeps you all coming back?

  12. #11068

    Ghosted

    Quote Originally Posted by TankerJo  [View Original Post]
    Its not much more and trust me, trust me, trust me, you'll be glad you did. Its a SUPER turn on that everyone has to experience at least once in their lives.
    Looks like she ghosted me not responding to text. I passed her verification process but trails gone cold. Too bad was really looking forward to that experience.

  13. #11067
    Quote Originally Posted by LordHumongus  [View Original Post]
    Just quick question. Anyone know anything about Amy's in Orange Park? PM is ok.
    I work right down the road for there and have been quite a bit. No table shower but can self shower. Never got more than L1 with roaming but probably one of the best massage I have gotten. Gone over my hour twice.

  14. #11066

    Amy

    Just quick question. Anyone know anything about Amy's in Orange Park? PM is ok.

  15. #11065

    PT merge

    Interesting. They are moving into the Normandy location? That just seems odd being how far apart they are from each other.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist  [View Original Post]
    I was told PT is closing and merging with Victoria Spa in about 2 weeks. I stopped by yesterday and had a nice rub down. First time there but excited to check out the other spot

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape