Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,491 to 5,505 of 16539
-
12-24-20 10:36 #11049Regular Member

Posts: 8Ginnie
I will second this. IMO the screening is worth it, and the service gets better with each repeat visit.
Originally Posted by JaxFight
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-20 21:44 #11048Senior Member

Posts: 4613rd st massage
First of all I would like to say thank you to the Mongers on the Jax board for posting their experiences at this AMP. Based upon what I read I decided to try them out 2 weeks ago and I was introduced to Mia a 5' cutie with B man mades. The massage was actually pretty good with a lot of teasing. On the flip I was asked what I wanted and I said you. But she had to decline because her aunt was visiting. I went back again tonight and made an appointment to see Mia and try again. Again pretty decent massage and went for FS but I had to wear a mask the entire time. No Daty and no CBJ which was a downer. But she looked so good my other head did the thinking for me. All in all I would repeat but I am sure the visit will be better after all of this COVID thing is done with.
Stay safe,
-
12-23-20 15:38 #11047Senior Member

Posts: 183Nuru with Ginnie
Had a great Nuru session with Ginnie, my first time, and first nuru. It was good. She is a little older and not a spinner. But she was fun. I will repeat for sure. She showered me off afterwards too. Her screening process is legit, had to show my work badge and my license. But she did not take a picture of them just looked at them. https://ginnieleigh.com/
-
12-22-20 20:21 #11046Regular Member

Posts: 6Ancient Spa
Has anyone checked it out recently? Looking for recommendations. PM open.
-
12-22-20 10:15 #11045Senior Member

Posts: 244Thanks!! Well guess it's a fake!
Originally Posted by JohnSmith1855
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-20 10:11 #11044Senior Member

Posts: 36Alina Lopez
I google the picture of her and it comes up porn star Alina Lopez.
Originally Posted by SuperTrooper
[View Original Post]
I didn't know she was in town.
-
12-22-20 10:07 #11043Senior Member

Posts: 224Alina Lopez
Seems to be porn actress Alina Lopez.
Originally Posted by SuperTrooper
[View Original Post]
https://twitter.com/joejohnstun/stat...628928?lang=en
https://www.pornhub.com/pornstar/alina-lopez
-
12-22-20 09:59 #11042Senior Member

Posts: 244Rub Ratings?
Just came across this one. Pics look to good to be true but never know! Anyone have detail or tried?
https://jacksonville.rubratings.com/207166
-
12-22-20 06:51 #11041Senior Member

Posts: 104AA and AQ
AA just recently reopened so not sure but I think there related. In the past they were both l1, l2 for sure the massage was pretty good also, it seems they may rotate workers so not sure what you may get? Never saw any really hot ladies there just older Asians that were ok.
Originally Posted by VictorDL
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-20 04:05 #11040Senior Member

Posts: 134You're welcome
Well. Delighted I could help make re-entry a success. She will definitely melt your defenses as soon as you lay eyes on her. If only we could take them home and have them all to ourselves for a while. The special ones.
Originally Posted by MagikMike
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-20 23:08 #11039Senior Member

Posts: 316I concur with this review.
This has been my recent experience as well.
Originally Posted by FlaWill
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-20 23:07 #11038Senior Member

Posts: 316Purely legit
Unless the staffing or ownership has changed, then all you will get is a pretty decent legit massage with hot rocks and nice back walking.
Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-20 21:18 #11037Senior Member

Posts: 168Barbie at PT
I have been out of the game here for over a year now working overseas so haven't posted in long time. Go easy on me if I screw this up, LOL. After reviewing the board here, I decided to check out Barbie at PT and validate TLurker post. When she walked in the room I was very impressed. She was wearing sexy short dress, has a beautiful face and awesome body and the service was great too!. She was very open and comfortable with me once she knew I used to frequent the place. She followed directions well and I left very satisfied. Menu was open so I opted for L3 with some L2 prep. Was hard not too opt for L3 once I saw her. She requested 2. 0 initially and I countered with what I consider a fair rate of 1. 3 and she quickly accepted. She claims she is from LA and arrived two weeks ago because CA closed all shops due to COVID, which is probably true. So there may be many more gems making there way to Jax in next few weeks I hope. Enjoy her while she is here and thanks for your post TLurker that steered me there. Damn its good to be back.
Originally Posted by LTlurker53
[View Original Post]
MM.
-
12-21-20 21:15 #11036Senior Member

Posts: 113Massage on Wilson
Got word that Lala is here now. She was in Gainesville for about a year, went on vaca and now in Jax. Was very popular in Gville for the right reasons.
-
12-21-20 18:16 #11035Senior Member

Posts: 248Tina
Can only tell you what she said but name is always Tina. Thin tall maybe early / mid 20's. Before the flip always plays with the boys and asks if you want some action. L3 is on offer and have enjoyed. $. 50 I think.
Originally Posted by SSideJohnny
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





