Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11049

    Ginnie

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxFight  [View Original Post]
    Had a great Nuru session with Ginnie, my first time, and first nuru. It was good. She is a little older and not a spinner. But she was fun. I will repeat for sure. She showered me off afterwards too. Her screening process is legit, had to show my work badge and my license. But she did not take a picture of them just looked at them. https://ginnieleigh.com/
    I will second this. IMO the screening is worth it, and the service gets better with each repeat visit.

  2. #11048

    3rd st massage

    First of all I would like to say thank you to the Mongers on the Jax board for posting their experiences at this AMP. Based upon what I read I decided to try them out 2 weeks ago and I was introduced to Mia a 5' cutie with B man mades. The massage was actually pretty good with a lot of teasing. On the flip I was asked what I wanted and I said you. But she had to decline because her aunt was visiting. I went back again tonight and made an appointment to see Mia and try again. Again pretty decent massage and went for FS but I had to wear a mask the entire time. No Daty and no CBJ which was a downer. But she looked so good my other head did the thinking for me. All in all I would repeat but I am sure the visit will be better after all of this COVID thing is done with.

    Stay safe,

  3. #11047

    Nuru with Ginnie

    Had a great Nuru session with Ginnie, my first time, and first nuru. It was good. She is a little older and not a spinner. But she was fun. I will repeat for sure. She showered me off afterwards too. Her screening process is legit, had to show my work badge and my license. But she did not take a picture of them just looked at them. https://ginnieleigh.com/

  4. #11046

    Ancient Spa

    Has anyone checked it out recently? Looking for recommendations. PM open.

  5. #11045
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSmith1855  [View Original Post]
    Thanks!! Well guess it's a fake!

  6. #11044

    Alina Lopez

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperTrooper  [View Original Post]
    Just came across this one. Pics look to good to be true but never know! Anyone have detail or tried?

    https://jacksonville.rubratings.com/207166
    I google the picture of her and it comes up porn star Alina Lopez.

    I didn't know she was in town.

  7. #11043

    Alina Lopez

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperTrooper  [View Original Post]
    Just came across this one. Pics look to good to be true but never know! Anyone have detail or tried?

    https://jacksonville.rubratings.com/207166
    Seems to be porn actress Alina Lopez.

    https://twitter.com/joejohnstun/stat...628928?lang=en

    https://www.pornhub.com/pornstar/alina-lopez

  8. #11042

    Rub Ratings?

    Just came across this one. Pics look to good to be true but never know! Anyone have detail or tried?

    https://jacksonville.rubratings.com/207166

  9. #11041

    AA and AQ

    Quote Originally Posted by VictorDL  [View Original Post]
    The one by bonos on bowden is a legit joint. The one across the street is one of our places though I wasn't ever offered more than l1.

    No idea about the joint at emerson and spring park but I mean look at the place. Never heard of aq or been to aa.
    AA just recently reopened so not sure but I think there related. In the past they were both l1, l2 for sure the massage was pretty good also, it seems they may rotate workers so not sure what you may get? Never saw any really hot ladies there just older Asians that were ok.

  10. #11040

    You're welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by MagikMike  [View Original Post]
    I have been out of the game here for over a year now working overseas so haven't posted in long time. Go easy on me if I screw this up, LOL. After reviewing the board here, I decided to check out Barbie at PT and validate TLurker post. When she walked in the room I was very impressed. She was wearing sexy short dress, has a beautiful face and awesome body and the service was great too!. She was very open and comfortable with me once she knew I used to frequent the place. She followed directions well and I left very satisfied. Menu was open so I opted for L3 with some L2 prep. Was hard not too opt for L3 once I saw her. She requested 2. 0 initially and I countered with what I consider a fair rate of 1. 3 and she quickly accepted. She claims she is from LA and arrived two weeks ago because CA closed all shops due to COVID, which is probably true. So there may be many more gems making there way to Jax in next few weeks I hope. Enjoy her while she is here and thanks for your post TLurker that steered me there. Damn its good to be back.

    MM.
    Well. Delighted I could help make re-entry a success. She will definitely melt your defenses as soon as you lay eyes on her. If only we could take them home and have them all to ourselves for a while. The special ones.

  11. #11039

    I concur with this review.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlaWill  [View Original Post]
    Passing through Jax on my way back to Orlando and made a quick detour off I295 to Lane to Tai Chi. There's not much going on in the office spaces in the building so parking isn't an issue and zero foot traffic. I do like all the bushes between the road and parking, makes it a bit more private.

    Had an absolutely wonderful hour with this lovely lady (Lily). She's petite, short hair, and very friendly. She provided a great massage, the best I've had at an AMP anywhere. That massage alone was worth the detour but it finished even better. She's easy to talk to and you'll have to let her know what she needs to focus on more. Seriously, this lady has phenomenal massage skills. I didn't see anyone else there but I've read there's another girl there as well.

    https://jacksonville.rubratings.com/185382
    This has been my recent experience as well.

  12. #11038

    Purely legit

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist  [View Original Post]
    Can I get serviced at Star Cyy on San Marco or is that place legit? Happened to stop by a business in that complex and noticed the shop.
    Unless the staffing or ownership has changed, then all you will get is a pretty decent legit massage with hot rocks and nice back walking.

  13. #11037

    Barbie at PT

    Quote Originally Posted by LTlurker53  [View Original Post]
    Seems like lately been more in to the massage scene vs SA. Just less effort and drama. Usually go to Nagel (or whatever it's called now). Never disappoints but pretty basic. Wanted to try somewhere new and was between Tian and PT. Decided on the latter (Korean women are hotter imo) I was there early and had to wait for about 10 minutes while the masseuse got ready. She walked in and holy smokes. Stunning. A total knockout. Young, firm but soft, pretty little dress and just looked good enough to eat.

    She was so pretty I was mesmerized and soaked in every minute. Highly recommend Barbie. You're welcome.
    I have been out of the game here for over a year now working overseas so haven't posted in long time. Go easy on me if I screw this up, LOL. After reviewing the board here, I decided to check out Barbie at PT and validate TLurker post. When she walked in the room I was very impressed. She was wearing sexy short dress, has a beautiful face and awesome body and the service was great too!. She was very open and comfortable with me once she knew I used to frequent the place. She followed directions well and I left very satisfied. Menu was open so I opted for L3 with some L2 prep. Was hard not too opt for L3 once I saw her. She requested 2. 0 initially and I countered with what I consider a fair rate of 1. 3 and she quickly accepted. She claims she is from LA and arrived two weeks ago because CA closed all shops due to COVID, which is probably true. So there may be many more gems making there way to Jax in next few weeks I hope. Enjoy her while she is here and thanks for your post TLurker that steered me there. Damn its good to be back.

    MM.

  14. #11036
    Senior Member


    Posts: 113

    Massage on Wilson

    Got word that Lala is here now. She was in Gainesville for about a year, went on vaca and now in Jax. Was very popular in Gville for the right reasons.

  15. #11035

    Tina

    Can only tell you what she said but name is always Tina. Thin tall maybe early / mid 20's. Before the flip always plays with the boys and asks if you want some action. L3 is on offer and have enjoyed. $. 50 I think.

    Quote Originally Posted by SSideJohnny  [View Original Post]
    So far only L1 with roaming UTC my best.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape