Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11019

    Shy & BF

    I was there one night with my best friend who spent a lot time in VIP then next time in was told her BF was there & got upset by her long period of time in VIal. Staff member who told me said he's a huge ass & to avoid her if he's there (how would one know that? Well for that info is worth.

    Quote Originally Posted by MConstrictor2  [View Original Post]
    I was so happily surprised to see one one my favorite Wacko's ladies ever "Shy" . It has been a long hit or miss without her. Always rocks your world in the V. P. That bubble but is amazing. The big smile and always the minimum string bikini.

    She works to 5 pm only.

    Also Seven, hot dark black island girl beauty with a great smile. Be nice and treat her well and you can not go wrong. Usually there 3-10 pm.

    These two have never stopped me from jumping to attention down under out of control when I see them. They like it that way.

  2. #11018

    Should I check it out?

    Can I get serviced at Star Cyy on San Marco or is that place legit? Happened to stop by a business in that complex and noticed the shop.

  3. #11017

    Hmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by RoosterBoy  [View Original Post]
    This girl offers an hour, hh, or nuru options. Has anyone seen her before?

    https://jacksonville.rubratings.com/204504
    I'd be interested also.

  4. #11016

    Aa

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxJax904  [View Original Post]
    I'm in south side, what's AA called I can't find it.
    Sent you a PM. Hope you enjoy the massage.

  5. #11015

    As massage?

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveDaPuss  [View Original Post]
    Alicus at AA in south orange park does a wonderful massage. Stay with medium pressure. No negotiations, sewms to be around 30. Nice LE with roaming. Hope you enjoy.
    I'm in south side, what's AA called I can't find it.

  6. #11014

    AA Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxJax904  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone found the perfect medium between an AMP to get a fantastic massage and even just L1? My shoulder is killing me.
    Alicus at AA in south orange park does a wonderful massage. Stay with medium pressure. No negotiations, sewms to be around 30. Nice LE with roaming. Hope you enjoy.

  7. #11013

    Know anything about her?

    This girl offers an hour, hh, or nuru options. Has anyone seen her before?

    https://jacksonville.rubratings.com/204504

  8. #11012

    Massages

    Has anyone found the perfect medium between an AMP to get a fantastic massage and even just L1? My shoulder is killing me.

  9. #11011

    Tai Chi

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxJax904  [View Original Post]
    Damn my man you couldn't wait til Orlando? Honestly props to you for saying fuck it and balling.
    Sometimes you got to just go with it. Compared to many other areas in Florida, Jax is relatively a "safe" place to practice. Orlando, specifically OBT, and a few of the well known AMPs are getting much unwanted attention these days. While there's many to pick from and services are endless, there's more risk. As for southwest of "Disney World" (Polk Co) don't even think about it. I'm fortunate to have an UTR provider in Orlando who got out of the AMP business but still maintains that "professional" contact with a few of her regular contacts. We wechat together and set up a date and the fun begins.

    I've tried a few places in Jax while there on business; PT was good most times, VDS was a regular place for awhile but I haven't been since the shutdown, there were also a few places on the Southside (all closed). I think after this last visit to TC it'll become a regular stop if I'm in Jax.

  10. #11010
    Damn my man you couldn't wait til Orlando? Honestly props to you for saying fuck it and balling.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlaWill  [View Original Post]
    Passing through Jax on my way back to Orlando and made a quick detour off I295 to Lane to Tai Chi. There's not much going on in the office spaces in the building so parking isn't an issue and zero foot traffic. I do like all the bushes between the road and parking, makes it a bit more private.

    Had an absolutely wonderful hour with this lovely lady (Lily). She's petite, short hair, and very friendly. She provided a great massage, the best I've had at an AMP anywhere. That massage alone was worth the detour but it finished even better. She's easy to talk to and you'll have to let her know what she needs to focus on more. Seriously, this lady has phenomenal massage skills. I didn't see anyone else there but I've read there's another girl there as well.

    https://jacksonville.rubratings.com/185382

  11. #11009

    Tai Chi

    Passing through Jax on my way back to Orlando and made a quick detour off I295 to Lane to Tai Chi. There's not much going on in the office spaces in the building so parking isn't an issue and zero foot traffic. I do like all the bushes between the road and parking, makes it a bit more private.

    Had an absolutely wonderful hour with this lovely lady (Lily). She's petite, short hair, and very friendly. She provided a great massage, the best I've had at an AMP anywhere. That massage alone was worth the detour but it finished even better. She's easy to talk to and you'll have to let her know what she needs to focus on more. Seriously, this lady has phenomenal massage skills. I didn't see anyone else there but I've read there's another girl there as well.

    https://jacksonville.rubratings.com/185382

  12. #11008
    Went by tian tian and asked for Amy, I ate a little Chinese take out before she agreed to do karaoke. However, it was either OR with her so I opted to hear her sing versus fully experiencing her, price was a little high for my taste but she is cute. It was worth it to try and I might be back one more time to sample everything. If you're looking for a cheaper full package I'd opt for nagel personally, although I definitely have to try that beach massage!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mact0194  [View Original Post]
    My first stop is the one at 3rd St in Jacksonville Beach. I visited in the afternoon; I was greeted by Joy! She handed me a mask to wear and then lead me to the room. I will say that Joy is in her mid-20's. She is petite and 5'4 in height? She is cute. As I underdressed, I requested for a shower. It is a self-shower, and the shower area is small. Keep that in mind. I returned to the after I had my shower, dried off, and we started off with a basic massage to warm things up. This lasted for like 5 minutes tops. She did some spider finger teasing and had me flipped. Asked, what did I want? I answered, you! I tipped in and she went to the other room to get a cover. She came back, asked what I like, told her to get on top of me. This woman rode the shit out of me. LOL Then we went from reverse CW, to K9, and to finishing in MISH, with her slightly choking me. LOL Damn! She cleaned me up and gave me a water bottle. If any of you want to visit her, I would do so now. She will be going on vacation soon, she claims.

    Overview: 50 for the house & 140 for L3. My only dislike was the theatrics acting of her fake moans and no CBJ.

    Tian Tian Spa:

    I am going to finally let the monkey out the box on this one. SO! A little back info. The one spa named Xuan Xuan Spa; anyone remember? Well, they have changed locations and their name. Therefore, I saw them advertising on skipthegames and I wanted to try a new spa. One morning, I thought I give this place a try. I drove by and there is plenty of parking space. It is tucked in a little corner. I walked to the door and I had a chubby girl that met me at the door. I opted for 30 minutes for 40 and she took me to one of the rooms. She did a decent massage and did some ass play, which was enjoyable. I flipped over, and as soon as she going to perform a L1. I straight up asked if she did the whole deal, and she stopped. Looked at me with deer eyes. LOL Next! She storms out the door and I thought I made her angry that she was going to get the manager or something. Nope! This petite Asian woman named Amy comes in. She is beautiful (I think). Well, she did the whole deal instead. It was only one position. However, I did see a couple of times, and we did other positions. In my opinion, she got a nice ass when hitting it in the K9 view..

  13. #11007
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1086

    Great point.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbvo35  [View Original Post]
    So where should they post?
    I agree. Doesn't seem reasonable to remove a post. And say it has to be on the advertising forum that's been deaf for six months. Logic. The lost science.

    Gene.

  14. #11006

    Serenity SS

    Quote Originally Posted by TetherBall  [View Original Post]
    They do offer a TS, but it's $20 more. It's not a standing TS though they might do that if you ask. And yes, Lee gives a great massage.
    Thank you to those mongers that offered some guidance. It resulted in me having possibly the best prostrate I've ever had with Lynn, who I found to be very cute. She may have ruined me for any others. She has such a natural sensual touch. It's crazy how it can vary from girl to girl. You know how they do the thing where they run their hand through your hand? I mean, I always like that, but with her it got me to full mast almost instantly, which is a new one for me. It makes me want to return to Jacksonville just for that. And maybe see if a standing TS is in the offering.

  15. #11005

    But the classified site is down. ?

    Quote Originally Posted by ItalinaLick  [View Original Post]

    EDITOR'S NOTE :This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
    So where should they post?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape