Thread: The Massholes
+
Add Report
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 9866
-
12-16-20 20:06 #5996Senior Member

Posts: 1247That's all true! I am also CrazyCrouton — not proud of it but what I can do. Mark my words, I will deny it when I am on my CrazyCrouton account. But you, people, were warned.
Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-20 18:09 #5995Senior Member

Posts: 456A PhD is a type of doctorate degree (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctorate) "There are a number of doctoral degrees; the most common is the Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), which is awarded in many different fields, ranging from the humanities to scientific disciplines. ".
Originally Posted by SlickWilly007
[View Original Post]
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctor_of_Philosophy). People who earn them can generally use the title "Doctor" or will include "PhD" after their name (usually only in writing).
Chiropractors are generally listed as D. C. - Doctor of Chiropractic. And it's also a professional doctorate degree (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiropractic_education).
-
12-16-20 17:28 #5994Banned Member

Posts: 660Don't bother
LJB please do not stoop to this closeted homos baiting rants. This is OlGary / Cheezefist. He is also Lego, Mattis, OldtimerMA and more than just a few others. He is the creator of many profiles and fake / copied reviews. He's a lonely douche bag that lives his life for this site.
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
Oh he is also DentistBob who has expressed his love for getting his ass reamed.
-
12-16-20 11:52 #5993Senior Member

Posts: 1247When did I mention Trump? You are the Parler dude, right?
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-20 11:24 #5992Senior Member

Posts: 1727Yes, I know, Trump is responsible for all 300,000 deaths. Yup. I am sorry. You are scientifically absolutely correct, and you are probably absolutely correct about everything you choose to express your opinion on.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-20 23:12 #5991Senior Member

Posts: 1247Summary of discussion
Everything what STDKing said is scientifically correct. Longjblues and Aimstraight are fucking imbeciles who probably draw their opinions from Parler lunatics.
-
12-15-20 19:04 #5990Senior Member

Posts: 1727Your opinion.
The so called experts have very few answers to all the questions about the virus. Most of what you say, is your take on the virus.
I won't say "you are just wrong" because their are such a multitude of opinions about the virus and the data. You are entitled to your opinion, but please don't be so sanctimonious about it.
Originally Posted by STDKing
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-20 18:34 #5989Senior Member

Posts: 702Yes I know plenty of PhD's who've used "Dr" as their title. I also know some who consciously don't. It's pretty mainstream to do so however. But not all do by any means. And in a somewhat formal setting I've certainly called PhD's "Dr. " If they are also on the faculty, I usually use "Professor" in a somewhat formal setting.
Originally Posted by SlickWilly007
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-20 18:27 #5988Senior Member

Posts: 207PHD vs Doc
Naw its a new news story. Biden's wife calls herself doctor -- and I think she has a PHD in Home Ec. People got in an internet Tizzy.
Do you call people with PHD's who are not in the medical field Doc? I do know math PHD's who goes by Dr.
I probably would if they asked, but I even call Chiro's 'Doc' - I also call Car mechanics and my masseuse Doc. So, I throw it around all over.
Originally Posted by Bran001
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-20 18:21 #5987Senior Member

Posts: 702I've never heard a physician or a PhD use that phrase. PhD's don't refer to themselves with the "medical" adjective. Physicians don't stoop to lump themselves in with the PhD's for the most part.
Originally Posted by Aimstraight
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-20 18:20 #5986Senior Member

Posts: 207Flu vs Covid
Different, yet very similar. Covid is the flu if someone poured gas on it. Doctors can't tell the difference without a test.
Look, who doesn't love STDking and I'm sure Troutman the Doc is a fine chap.
But to say that hospitals are NOT incentivized to report covid cases is incorrect. And when money is involved. Fuckery is involved.
Not to minimize the severity of the illness to compromised people. I'm sure its rough on a small portion of the population. Get on a stationary bike lose 50 pounds and take your vitamin C, D and Zinc.
Some people can't- severe Asthma sufferers are pretty screwed no matter what. Old people. Fucked. So I wear my mask everywhere and don't complain out of respect.
But make no mistake about it. Cases were inflated 1) For $$$ 2) To get a certain golf loving ego maniac out of office.
Titties and Ass. Tittles and Ass. Just wanted to throw in some real man talk.
Peace to all. I hope none of us get it. Even Ol Gary.
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-20 16:40 #5985Senior Member

Posts: 299Amen
Exactly.
Yes covid is a concern and should be taken seriously.
But it's not some biblical plague.
Use common sense and some precautions.
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-20 15:27 #5984Senior Member

Posts: 2197Oh here I very much beg to differ. Mass Media has much greater potential to cause damage than "stupid right wing liars" and "stupid left wing liars" do combined.
Originally Posted by BuggerOff69
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-20 11:35 #5983Senior Member

Posts: 299No hes not
No he's not "just wrong".
Your post seems more like filtered opinions from the mainstream media than anything else.
Either create a new thread for all us medical PhD folks to have a scientific and fact based dialogue on the matter, or I'm me and we can chat about your vast research experience.
Let's get back to pussy.
Originally Posted by STDKing
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-20 00:21 #5982Douchebag

Posts: 186You are just wrong. First, it isn't the flu. Second COVID deaths are counted the way all other deaths are tallied. Third, COVID is WAY more contagious than the flu. Fourth, COVID appears to have long term negative health impacts on the heart, lungs, brain, and other organs. THIS ISN'T like any flu you've ever experienced. The mortality rate seems to be between 1-3 percent. In mass, for some reason, it is closer to 5 percent. If you get it and become symptomatic, your chances of serious COVID illness increase. All you have to do is compare our stats to the rest of world to see this attitude you are expressing is the reason nearly a quarter million Americans are dead.
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote



