Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 259 of 658 FirstFirst ... 159 209 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 309 359 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 9866
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5996
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton  [View Original Post]
    LJB please do not stoop to this closeted homos baiting rants. This is OlGary / Cheezefist. He is also Lego, Mattis, OldtimerMA and more than just a few others. He is the creator of many profiles and fake / copied reviews. He's a lonely douche bag that lives his life for this site.

    Oh he is also DentistBob who has expressed his love for getting his ass reamed.
    That's all true! I am also CrazyCrouton — not proud of it but what I can do. Mark my words, I will deny it when I am on my CrazyCrouton account. But you, people, were warned.

  2. #5995
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickWilly007  [View Original Post]
    Naw its a new news story. Biden's wife calls herself doctor -- and I think she has a PHD in Home Ec. People got in an internet Tizzy.

    Do you call people with PHD's who are not in the medical field Doc? I do know math PHD's who goes by Dr.

    I probably would if they asked, but I even call Chiro's 'Doc' - I also call Car mechanics and my masseuse Doc. So, I throw it around all over.
    A PhD is a type of doctorate degree (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctorate) "There are a number of doctoral degrees; the most common is the Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), which is awarded in many different fields, ranging from the humanities to scientific disciplines. ".

    (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctor_of_Philosophy). People who earn them can generally use the title "Doctor" or will include "PhD" after their name (usually only in writing).

    Chiropractors are generally listed as D. C. - Doctor of Chiropractic. And it's also a professional doctorate degree (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiropractic_education).

  3. #5994

    Don't bother

    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I know, Trump is responsible for all 300,000 deaths. Yup. I am sorry. You are scientifically absolutely correct, and you are probably absolutely correct about everything you choose to express your opinion on.
    LJB please do not stoop to this closeted homos baiting rants. This is OlGary / Cheezefist. He is also Lego, Mattis, OldtimerMA and more than just a few others. He is the creator of many profiles and fake / copied reviews. He's a lonely douche bag that lives his life for this site.

    Oh he is also DentistBob who has expressed his love for getting his ass reamed.

  4. #5993
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I know, Trump is responsible for all 300,000 deaths. Yup. I am sorry. You are scientifically absolutely correct, and you are probably absolutely correct about everything you choose to express your opinion on.
    When did I mention Trump? You are the Parler dude, right?

  5. #5992
    Yes, I know, Trump is responsible for all 300,000 deaths. Yup. I am sorry. You are scientifically absolutely correct, and you are probably absolutely correct about everything you choose to express your opinion on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Everything what STDKing said is scientifically correct. Longjblues and Aimstraight are fucking imbeciles who probably draw their opinions from Parler lunatics.

  6. #5991
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247

    Summary of discussion

    Everything what STDKing said is scientifically correct. Longjblues and Aimstraight are fucking imbeciles who probably draw their opinions from Parler lunatics.

  7. #5990

    Your opinion.

    The so called experts have very few answers to all the questions about the virus. Most of what you say, is your take on the virus.

    I won't say "you are just wrong" because their are such a multitude of opinions about the virus and the data. You are entitled to your opinion, but please don't be so sanctimonious about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by STDKing  [View Original Post]
    You are just wrong. First, it isn't the flu. Second COVID deaths are counted the way all other deaths are tallied. Third, COVID is WAY more contagious than the flu. Fourth, COVID appears to have long term negative health impacts on the heart, lungs, brain, and other organs. THIS ISN'T like any flu you've ever experienced. The mortality rate seems to be between 1-3 percent. In mass, for some reason, it is closer to 5 percent. If you get it and become symptomatic, your chances of serious COVID illness increase. All you have to do is compare our stats to the rest of world to see this attitude you are expressing is the reason nearly a quarter million Americans are dead.

  8. #5989
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickWilly007  [View Original Post]
    Naw its a new news story. Biden's wife calls herself doctor -- and I think she has a PHD in Home Ec. People got in an internet Tizzy.

    Do you call people with PHD's who are not in the medical field Doc? I do know math PHD's who goes by Dr.

    I probably would if they asked, but I even call Chiro's 'Doc' - I also call Car mechanics and my masseuse Doc. So, I throw it around all over.
    Yes I know plenty of PhD's who've used "Dr" as their title. I also know some who consciously don't. It's pretty mainstream to do so however. But not all do by any means. And in a somewhat formal setting I've certainly called PhD's "Dr. " If they are also on the faculty, I usually use "Professor" in a somewhat formal setting.

  9. #5988

    PHD vs Doc

    Naw its a new news story. Biden's wife calls herself doctor -- and I think she has a PHD in Home Ec. People got in an internet Tizzy.

    Do you call people with PHD's who are not in the medical field Doc? I do know math PHD's who goes by Dr.

    I probably would if they asked, but I even call Chiro's 'Doc' - I also call Car mechanics and my masseuse Doc. So, I throw it around all over.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    I've never heard a physician or a PhD use that phrase. PhD's don't refer to themselves with the "medical" adjective. Physicians don't stoop to lump themselves in with the PhD's for the most part.

  10. #5987
    Quote Originally Posted by Aimstraight  [View Original Post]

    Either create a new thread for all us medical PhD folks
    I've never heard a physician or a PhD use that phrase. PhD's don't refer to themselves with the "medical" adjective. Physicians don't stoop to lump themselves in with the PhD's for the most part.

  11. #5986

    Flu vs Covid

    Different, yet very similar. Covid is the flu if someone poured gas on it. Doctors can't tell the difference without a test.

    Look, who doesn't love STDking and I'm sure Troutman the Doc is a fine chap.

    But to say that hospitals are NOT incentivized to report covid cases is incorrect. And when money is involved. Fuckery is involved.

    Not to minimize the severity of the illness to compromised people. I'm sure its rough on a small portion of the population. Get on a stationary bike lose 50 pounds and take your vitamin C, D and Zinc.

    Some people can't- severe Asthma sufferers are pretty screwed no matter what. Old people. Fucked. So I wear my mask everywhere and don't complain out of respect.

    But make no mistake about it. Cases were inflated 1) For $$$ 2) To get a certain golf loving ego maniac out of office.

    Titties and Ass. Tittles and Ass. Just wanted to throw in some real man talk.

    Peace to all. I hope none of us get it. Even Ol Gary.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    Oh here I very much beg to differ. Mass Media has much greater potential to cause damage than "stupid right wing liars" and "stupid left wing liars" do combined.

  12. #5985

    Amen

    Exactly.

    Yes covid is a concern and should be taken seriously.

    But it's not some biblical plague.

    Use common sense and some precautions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    Oh here I very much beg to differ. Mass Media has much greater potential to cause damage than "stupid right wing liars" and "stupid left wing liars" do combined.

  13. #5984
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2197
    Quote Originally Posted by BuggerOff69  [View Original Post]
    And BTW, the media won't kill you, stupid right wing liars will:
    Oh here I very much beg to differ. Mass Media has much greater potential to cause damage than "stupid right wing liars" and "stupid left wing liars" do combined.

  14. #5983

    No hes not

    No he's not "just wrong".

    Your post seems more like filtered opinions from the mainstream media than anything else.

    Either create a new thread for all us medical PhD folks to have a scientific and fact based dialogue on the matter, or I'm me and we can chat about your vast research experience.

    Let's get back to pussy.

    Quote Originally Posted by STDKing  [View Original Post]
    You are just wrong. First, it isn't the flu. Second COVID deaths are counted the way all other deaths are tallied. Third, COVID is WAY more contagious than the flu. Fourth, COVID appears to have long term negative health impacts on the heart, lungs, brain, and other organs. THIS ISN'T like any flu you've ever experienced. The mortality rate seems to be between 1-3 percent. In mass, for some reason, it is closer to 5 percent. If you get it and become symptomatic, your chances of serious COVID illness increase. All you have to do is compare our stats to the rest of world to see this attitude you are expressing is the reason nearly a quarter million Americans are dead.

  15. #5982
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    Yes, Covid is real but the problem is that we're treating it as though it was Ebola and it isn't. It's bad ass flu but that's all it is. When some time ago a case of Ebola appeared in Braintree I was terrified. No, I'm not terrified of Covid although I know it can kill me. Cancer can kill me too though. I have a feeling my chances of dying of later is much higher than of former.

    If you're doctor then you also should know that you get (or got) some encouragement for treating deaths as Covid-related and that comes from personal experience. When you get incentivized to treat deaths as Covid-related more people react to such intensives than not. After all it's your budget and your salary and your (personal!) job security that depend on that budget. I still remember a doctor basically bullying "my" patient into trying to switch him from a drug that "worked" to a drug that was "favored by her hospital". Financial incentives work more often than do moral values. Period. Welcome to capitalism.

    On the other hand if we didn't treat it as if it was Ebola we probably wouldn't have gotten a vaccine so fast. I encourage everybody who's afraid of being vaccinated continue to be afraid so I can get vaccinated faster. lol
    You are just wrong. First, it isn't the flu. Second COVID deaths are counted the way all other deaths are tallied. Third, COVID is WAY more contagious than the flu. Fourth, COVID appears to have long term negative health impacts on the heart, lungs, brain, and other organs. THIS ISN'T like any flu you've ever experienced. The mortality rate seems to be between 1-3 percent. In mass, for some reason, it is closer to 5 percent. If you get it and become symptomatic, your chances of serious COVID illness increase. All you have to do is compare our stats to the rest of world to see this attitude you are expressing is the reason nearly a quarter million Americans are dead.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape