Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 260 of 658 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 310 360 ... LastLast
Results 3,886 to 3,900 of 9866
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5981
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2197

    My take on COVID

    Quote Originally Posted by Fractilian  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like you're afraid of life man!

    Don't let the fearmongering get to you. Most of us take no precautions about covid and fuck random hoes and were fine dude.

    Covid is just a bunch of media driven bullshit.

    But like hey if your too afraid to get laid then LOL.

    got a link bro?
    Quote Originally Posted by Troutman  [View Original Post]
    I don't mean to start a debate, or to throw stones, or belittle anyone, but this is a good example of why the USA Is leading the work in infections and Covid-19 deaths. It isn't about gut feelings, it is about actual science that has proven that precautions like wearing a mask and social distancing actually work at preventing the spread of this very deadly disease. And in case you're wondering, yes, I am a doctor.
    Yes, Covid is real but the problem is that we're treating it as though it was Ebola and it isn't. It's bad ass flu but that's all it is. When some time ago a case of Ebola appeared in Braintree I was terrified. No, I'm not terrified of Covid although I know it can kill me. Cancer can kill me too though. I have a feeling my chances of dying of later is much higher than of former.

    If you're doctor then you also should know that you get (or got) some encouragement for treating deaths as Covid-related and that comes from personal experience. When you get incentivized to treat deaths as Covid-related more people react to such intensives than not. After all it's your budget and your salary and your (personal!) job security that depend on that budget. I still remember a doctor basically bullying "my" patient into trying to switch him from a drug that "worked" to a drug that was "favored by her hospital". Financial incentives work more often than do moral values. Period. Welcome to capitalism.

    On the other hand if we didn't treat it as if it was Ebola we probably wouldn't have gotten a vaccine so fast. I encourage everybody who's afraid of being vaccinated continue to be afraid so I can get vaccinated faster. lol

  2. #5980
    Quote Originally Posted by BuggerOff69  [View Original Post]
    Right now, 1 in 4 people are said to be carrying COVID in Worcester. I don't know about BOston, but post Christmas and NYD it is likely to surpass all levels, so short of a total lockdown, I wouldn't expect anything to improve the risk in the next 6 months.

    I can only tell you now's a good time to hold onto your money, and splurge once you get protection. This is aerosol AIDs, no doubt, that if you're high risk or 1 in 5 that get the worst of the disease, it'll be yourself to bleam. But then a lot of diisbelivers are in the last moments of their lives telling hospital staff "this isn't the virus. Is it?

    As Mel Brooks in character (History Of The World-French monarcyial kinig yells on the human chess board). "GANG BANG! Just wait until this virus gets the shot kicked out of it. Keep it in your pocket, if you can.
    Thanks for the feedback, gents--I think you're quite right here. I've actually asked most providers in the past few months if they've been tested, and they claim to be negative, and so far I haven't caught it. But yeah, if a provider is *refusing* to get tested, as I said in the OP, then it ain't worth the risk. I appreciate everyone's perspectives (except for the COVID deniers LOL).

  3. #5979

    Covid

    Quote Originally Posted by MarquisDeSulu  [View Original Post]
    Oh believe me, I know that COVID is 100% real. The threat is massive. Thanks for sharing your story--I guess I'm trying to figure out how risky it is for me to go for this, and for the sake of worst case scenario, I'll just assume she has it. If you don't mind me asking, how do you think your nanny transmitted it to you (e.g. was she maskless)?

    I've read elsewhere that sex is actually fairly safe COVID-wise as long as masks are in play (I wouldn't have the provider wear one, but I'd certainly keep an N95 on). But I wanted to see what other folks' experience / expertise was.
    Our Nanny came to work with a cough and we should have sent her home. She doesn't wear a mask at our house when she is working. By the time we sent her home and asked her to get tested she has already worked three 9 hour days at our house. My SO and I got symptoms two days later.

  4. #5978

    Covid reply (to mice elf)

    Quote Originally Posted by BuggerOff69  [View Original Post]
    Right now, 1 in 4 people are said to be carrying COVID in Worcester. I don't know about BOston, but post Christmas and NYD it is likely to surpass all levels, so short of a total lockdown, I wouldn't expect anything to improve the risk in the next 6 months.

    I can only tell you now's a good time to hold onto your money, and splurge once you get protection. This is aerosol AIDs, no doubt, that if you're high risk or 1 in 5 that get the worst of the disease, it'll be yourself to bleam. But then a lot of diisbelivers are in the last moments of their lives telling hospital staff "this isn't the virus. Is it?

    As Mel Brooks in character (History Of The World-French monarcyial kinig yells on the human chess board). "GANG BANG! Just wait until this virus gets the shot kicked out of it. Keep it in your pocket, if you can.
    However, if you have such low esteem issues (as do I) and you STILL want it enough to die for it, there's only a couple of Google hits on how to manage sex provider encounters and they ain't local. Since that may be too "fake news" for some of you to handle:

    1 Apparently anal play and intercourse / rimming are a total no-go as the virus is known to travel in these parts.

    2. It DOES NOT "appear" to be carried by sex fluids, afatct.

    3. The safest position is one where you keep heads as far away from close proximity as possible-obviously not 6 ft. , unless you are j. O in a chair, but 69 position, doggie and variations on that sort of thing would be considered "safer".

    4. Ventilatilate, ventilate, ventilate: don't let your provider smoke with you in a little room, don't go in a closet sized room for action, and I would bet sex in an open car (windows / sunroof / top down?) is safest.

    A set of balls is a terrible thing to waste, if you're permanently wasted by fucking around. Who wants to die, lay down, goodbye?

  5. #5977

    Covid position

    Quote Originally Posted by MarquisDeSulu  [View Original Post]
    Oh believe me, I know that COVID is 100% real. The threat is massive. Thanks for sharing your story--I guess I'm trying to figure out how risky it is for me to go for this, and for the sake of worst case scenario, I'll just assume she has it. If you don't mind me asking, how do you think your nanny transmitted it to you (e.g. was she maskless)?

    I've read elsewhere that sex is actually fairly safe COVID-wise as long as masks are in play (I wouldn't have the provider wear one, but I'd certainly keep an N95 on). But I wanted to see what other folks' experience / expertise was.
    Right now, 1 in 4 people are said to be carrying COVID in Worcester. I don't know about BOston, but post Christmas and NYD it is likely to surpass all levels, so short of a total lockdown, I wouldn't expect anything to improve the risk in the next 6 months.

    I can only tell you now's a good time to hold onto your money, and splurge once you get protection. This is aerosol AIDs, no doubt, that if you're high risk or 1 in 5 that get the worst of the disease, it'll be yourself to bleam. But then a lot of diisbelivers are in the last moments of their lives telling hospital staff "this isn't the virus. Is it?

    As Mel Brooks in character (History Of The World-French monarcyial kinig yells on the human chess board). "GANG BANG! Just wait until this virus gets the shot kicked out of it. Keep it in your pocket, if you can.

  6. #5976

    Sure Is

    Quote Originally Posted by MarquisDeSulu  [View Original Post]
    Oh believe me, I know that COVID is 100% real. The threat is massive. Thanks for sharing your story--I guess I'm trying to figure out how risky it is for me to go for this, and for the sake of worst case scenario, I'll just assume she has it. If you don't mind me asking, how do you think your nanny transmitted it to you (e.g. was she maskless)?

    I've read elsewhere that sex is actually fairly safe COVID-wise as long as masks are in play (I wouldn't have the provider wear one, but I'd certainly keep an N95 on). But I wanted to see what other folks' experience / expertise was.
    Be cautious. Mortality rate in Mass is nearly 5 percent (much higher for some reason than other states). It is very real. We are about to see many more cases. Hard to say who gets unlucky and ends up real sick or dead (known existing health issues are a red flag but lots of people have odd immune and hidden health issues that will only come apparent when their body is fending off a virus). Also, our behavior impacts each other and the ladies who work these places (and the families too).

  7. #5975

    Covid

    Quote Originally Posted by Fractilian  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like you're afraid of life man!

    Don't let the fearmongering get to you. Most of us take no precautions about covid and fuck random hoes and were fine dude.

    Covid is just a bunch of media driven bullshit.

    But like hey if your too afraid to get laid then LOL.

    got a link bro?
    Why I'm wit this guy fuck the covid kick that link in here.

  8. #5974

    Mongering in the time of covid

    Quote Originally Posted by RobbrKing  [View Original Post]
    If you gut tells you don't do it, then don't! You won't have as much fun if it is in the back of your head that you could get COVID. I got COVID the week before Thanksgiving. Interestingly enough, I caught it from my nanny (My SO and kids all got sick too) and even though I saw my regular piece of ass that week two days before I got symptoms, she didn't get it! And we do DFK. I will say now that I had it and got over it, it is liberating. I went to BTT for the first time in four months because I don't worry about COVID anymore.

    I will say this, it isn't 'fake' or a 'scam'. I was out of work for three weeks. Had to go to the hospital in an ambulance because I was having trouble breathing with low oxygen levels and almost had to be intubated. Probably the closest I have come to death so far.
    Oh believe me, I know that COVID is 100% real. The threat is massive. Thanks for sharing your story--I guess I'm trying to figure out how risky it is for me to go for this, and for the sake of worst case scenario, I'll just assume she has it. If you don't mind me asking, how do you think your nanny transmitted it to you (e.g. was she maskless)?

    I've read elsewhere that sex is actually fairly safe COVID-wise as long as masks are in play (I wouldn't have the provider wear one, but I'd certainly keep an N95 on). But I wanted to see what other folks' experience / expertise was.

  9. #5973
    As someone working in a hospital, I can assure you that you're as wrong as one can be. Seeing people gasping for breath desperately is one of the worst things I have seen. It's like they are drowning without being in water. And this week in Boston, it's been worse than the peak in April. The reason you don't see 200+ deaths a day is because doctors have gotten better at managing the disease. They know when to give antivirals, when to give steroids, don't intubate as early etc.

    Yes, if you contract it, most of you won't need hospitalization. It will just feel like a flu with additional fatigue for a couple of weeks. But for the few unfortunate ones that do (and trust me it's very unpredictable, you could be a perfectly healthy 30 yr old with no comorbidities), those 7-10 will be hell.

    To monger or not is completely your choice, but when you say such things, for us who endanger our lives every day, it just feels disrespectful. When 9/11 happened, we all freaked out for years (and rightly so). At the moment, in this country it's one 9/11 a day and yet we don't act like we're under attack.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fractilian  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like you're afraid of life man!

    Don't let the fearmongering get to you. Most of us take no precautions about covid and fuck random hoes and were fine dude.

    Covid is just a bunch of media driven bullshit.

    But like hey if your too afraid to get laid then LOL.

    got a link bro?

  10. #5972

    A fine example

    I don't mean to start a debate, or to throw stones, or belittle anyone, but this is a good example of why the USA Is leading the work in infections and Covid-19 deaths. It isn't about gut feelings, it is about actual science that has proven that precautions like wearing a mask and social distancing actually work at preventing the spread of this very deadly disease. And in case you're wondering, yes, I am a doctor.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fractilian  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like you're afraid of life man!

    Don't let the fearmongering get to you. Most of us take no precautions about covid and fuck random hoes and were fine dude.

    Covid is just a bunch of media driven bullshit.

    But like hey if your too afraid to get laid then LOL.

    got a link bro?

  11. #5971

    Covid

    Quote Originally Posted by MarquisDeSulu  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. In negotiation with an *extremely* promising girl, but when I asked about a COVID test, she said she not only hasn't been tested, but refuses to get tested. I think she's visiting from the South, too. VERY cute, looks real. But no test probably means a major risk. What do you all think?
    If you gut tells you don't do it, then don't! You won't have as much fun if it is in the back of your head that you could get COVID. I got COVID the week before Thanksgiving. Interestingly enough, I caught it from my nanny (My SO and kids all got sick too) and even though I saw my regular piece of ass that week two days before I got symptoms, she didn't get it! And we do DFK. I will say now that I had it and got over it, it is liberating. I went to BTT for the first time in four months because I don't worry about COVID anymore.

    I will say this, it isn't 'fake' or a 'scam'. I was out of work for three weeks. Had to go to the hospital in an ambulance because I was having trouble breathing with low oxygen levels and almost had to be intubated. Probably the closest I have come to death so far.

  12. #5970
    Quote Originally Posted by MarquisDeSulu  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. In negotiation with an *extremely* promising girl, but when I asked about a COVID test, she said she not only hasn't been tested, but refuses to get tested. I think she's visiting from the South, too. VERY cute, looks real. But no test probably means a major risk. What do you all think?
    Sounds like you're afraid of life man!

    Don't let the fearmongering get to you. Most of us take no precautions about covid and fuck random hoes and were fine dude.

    Covid is just a bunch of media driven bullshit.

    But like hey if your too afraid to get laid then LOL.

    got a link bro?

  13. #5969
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by MarquisDeSulu  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. In negotiation with an *extremely* promising girl, but when I asked about a COVID test, she said she not only hasn't been tested, but refuses to get tested. I think she's visiting from the South, too. VERY cute, looks real. But no test probably means a major risk. What do you all think?
    You better go fuck. If she has covid then you would know with all the symptoms out there.

  14. #5968

    Testing refusal

    Hey guys. In negotiation with an *extremely* promising girl, but when I asked about a COVID test, she said she not only hasn't been tested, but refuses to get tested. I think she's visiting from the South, too. VERY cute, looks real. But no test probably means a major risk. What do you all think?

  15. #5967
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2197
    Quote Originally Posted by DentistBob  [View Original Post]
    Hello comrade Nrlmus. How's life in putinland?
    This guy is a fellow Russian. He PMed me last night and I've been trolling him ever since so now he thinks he outed me. I never made a secret about myself but now you all know about him too. In any case I just PMed trying to make peace. Let's see.

    BTW don't watch a Russian movie on Netflix called "To the Lake" unless you're sure that you don't have a fragile psyche. It's a good drama too but in Russia it's called Epidemic and it's much about our world nowadays and it gets graphic, like really graphic. It would put anyone into the trolling mode and this guy caught me right in the middle of it. Imagine it premiered in Nov. 2019 and guess when the first case of Covid popped up? That's right: Nov 2019. That fact alone could creep one out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape