The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Escort Review: Boston Top Ten

Closed Thread
Page 209 of 226 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 3380
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #260

    Please stay on topic

    Just a reminder to stay on topic, that is, current or recent talent at BTT. If that means it's dead sometimes, that's fine. I like to reminisce as much as anyone, but I don't want to have to scroll through three pages of non-BTT discussion to find a review. That's why I created this thread in the first place.

  2. #259

    Tessa

    Quote Originally Posted by Cumisher  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have updated reports with her? Might go see her tomorrow.
    Same good reviews but she is already gone and I missed out as well.

  3. #258

    Tessa

    Anyone have updated reports with her? Might go see her tomorrow.

  4. #257

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by AzngrlLuvr  [View Original Post]
    I don't think she's around anymore. Might be in LA though under another name. Who knows she was very hot so maybe some lucky dude scooped her up and she quit. Someone on here messaged me a while back that she was running KGFB after BAD was busted and she would occasionally be available for sessions. I remember her popping up a couple times post-BAD. I used to have her personal number. It was a Los Angeles area code but after while that number was no longer in service so I deleted it.
    She might be working in San Jose or San Mateo.

  5. #256
    Quote Originally Posted by Humyiy  [View Original Post]
    Sasha was fantastic. Gorgeous and looked better with each passing year. That coconut oil slip and slide was the best. Is she around or in another city?
    I don't think she's around anymore. Might be in LA though under another name. Who knows she was very hot so maybe some lucky dude scooped her up and she quit. Someone on here messaged me a while back that she was running KGFB after BAD was busted and she would occasionally be available for sessions. I remember her popping up a couple times post-BAD. I used to have her personal number. It was a Los Angeles area code but after while that number was no longer in service so I deleted it.

  6. #255

    BTT numbers

    I completed a list of BTT girls that have passed thru in the last 11 months and was surprised that I found 41, thought the number would have been lower. Of course I am sure I missed some as well.

  7. #254

    Coconut Oil

    Quote Originally Posted by Humyiy  [View Original Post]
    Sasha was fantastic. Gorgeous and looked better with each passing year. That coconut oil slip and slide was the best. Is she around or in another city?
    Haha, I totally forgot about that! I have been doing this a long time and mostly with Asians to the tune of maybe 100 but who's counting. Ivy may have been the hottest and sexiest of all. She actually got me to pop once just by being so effing hot (No fucking, no BJ, no HJ just P2 P and teasing LOL) I was SOOO mad haha!

    I have been looking to see if she popped up elsewhere and not even a sniff, I imagine either back in Korea or some rich dude took her off the market.

  8. #253
    Quote Originally Posted by Wabbitt9  [View Original Post]
    KGFB was the best. Every girl they had was Shu calibur or better.

    I just found out that Coco is working in north Jersey and damn if that doesn't make me want to take a road trip
    Agree 100% KGFB was great! Saw lots of great girls there and got BB and anal a few times also.

  9. #252

    Sasha / Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by AzngrlLuvr  [View Original Post]
    It seems Shu is the only one worth it from BTT. I sorely miss BAD and KGF. Sasha (Ivy) was legendary.
    Sasha was fantastic. Gorgeous and looked better with each passing year. That coconut oil slip and slide was the best. Is she around or in another city?

  10. #251
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by DieterM  [View Original Post]
    I have and she was very heavy compared to pix and older.

    Other than that she was fine.
    That is helpful.

  11. #250
    That helps. Thanks for the info. Will report once I see her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    I asked her once if she had any Asian and / or Korean clients and she said yes.

  12. #249
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2199
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    What's Shu's nationality? Chinese, Korean, others? I'm going to get her next week. I'm Chinese and hope she doesn't slam the door on my face as a lot of asians don't want to see their own kind. LOL. I didn't get shut out during the verification process so step 1 is complete.
    I asked her once if she had any Asian and / or Korean clients and she said yes.

  13. #248
    Quote Originally Posted by DblEspresso  [View Original Post]
    I'd seen some top notch talent come through Boston KGFB such as Cari and Sexy Ivy. As for BTT favorites on West Coast such AKI, Aurora and Mila, the latter retired this past February which was a major loss. Recently BTT gotten some real duds who couldn't make it in LA. You guys still have Hannah when visits.
    Cari is my atf!

  14. #247
    Quote Originally Posted by Spill  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Lilly Grey?

    https://tryst.link/escort/lilly-grey
    I have and she was very heavy compared to pix and older.

    Other than that she was fine.

  15. #246
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    What's Shu's nationality? Chinese, Korean, others? I'm going to get her next week. I'm Chinese and hope she doesn't slam the door on my face as a lot of asians don't want to see their own kind. LOL. I didn't get shut out during the verification process so step 1 is complete.
    She is Korean. BTT is Korean agency almost all the girls you see there are Korean.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape