Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Boston Top Ten

Closed Thread
Page 210 of 226 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... LastLast
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 3380
This blog is moderated by BarebakRussian
  1. #245
    What's Shu's nationality? Chinese, Korean, others? I'm going to get her next week. I'm Chinese and hope she doesn't slam the door on my face as a lot of asians don't want to see their own kind. LOL. I didn't get shut out during the verification process so step 1 is complete.

    Quote Originally Posted by AzngrlLuvr  [View Original Post]
    It seems Shu is the only one worth it from BTT. I sorely miss BAD and KGF. Sasha (Ivy) was legendary.

  2. #244
    Quote Originally Posted by AzngrlLuvr  [View Original Post]
    It seems Shu is the only one worth it from BTT. I sorely miss BAD and KGF. Sasha (Ivy) was legendary.
    KGFB was the best. Every girl they had was Shu calibur or better.

    I just found out that Coco is working in north Jersey and damn if that doesn't make me want to take a road trip.

  3. #243
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    Re: asians

    Has anyone seen Lilly Grey?

    https://tryst.link/escort/lilly-grey

  4. #242
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    Don't expect she will ever be coming back to Boston with how crappy things were here for her due to BTT being a crap agency.

    Why would top K-girls want to come to Boston when they know the agency sucks and they won't be able to maximize their popularity and make as much money as they can.

    That is why BTT has so many crappy girls come through here, poor on looks and service.
    It seems Shu is the only one worth it from BTT. I sorely miss BAD and KGF. Sasha (Ivy) was legendary.

  5. #241

    A Class Kgirls

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    I would guess, imagine that these girls will not want to come here or come back. Why would Hana / Chanel want to come back here if she is not going to be able to offer what she wants and be as busy to make money like she can in LA or other places.

    BTT is s subpar agency in regard to customer service and offering what customers want. They do not care about their clients, do not care if they offer subpar women who offer subpar service.

    They have had some very poor girls in looks and service, they always do. They don't care if the girls are good looking or offer poor service.

    Wish some competition would come into town and put pressure on them to up their game, as it stands now they are a poor agency with some good girls.
    I'd seen some top notch talent come through Boston KGFB such as Cari and Sexy Ivy. As for BTT favorites on West Coast such AKI, Aurora and Mila, the latter retired this past February which was a major loss. Recently BTT gotten some real duds who couldn't make it in LA. You guys still have Hannah when visits.

  6. #240
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    And Dbl's response:

    I have been following Hana's LA reviews since she landed in LA and someone mentioned her coming from Boston. In a month or two she has achieved Legend status. In LA. Where on any given day there are 100 KGirls to choose from. Yet in Boston she not only didn't get a single review on TER, but she was never even mentioned on this board. Do I think it is possible to get BBFS from a BTT girl? Hell yeah at least I hope so! Do I think it will ever be advertised like in LA. NOPE.

    One more thing, this is more of an East Coast West Coast thing as opposed to a Boston LA thing. With the exception of Gaga and Cora in NYC BBFS on the East Coast is virtually unheard of or at least not discussed.
    Don't expect she will ever be coming back to Boston with how crappy things were here for her due to BTT being a crap agency.

    Why would top K-girls want to come to Boston when they know the agency sucks and they won't be able to maximize their popularity and make as much money as they can.

    That is why BTT has so many crappy girls come through here, poor on looks and service.

  7. #239

    This sums it up

    Quote Originally Posted by Cumisher  [View Original Post]
    Btt is not late in the game. They run their own game as there is no other competing agency. Never will partake in BBFS, not sure what the big deal but in any event. I don't see it happening unless another angency moves in.
    And Dbl's response:

    Quote Originally Posted by DblEspresso  [View Original Post]
    This accurate when Hana was with BTT as Chanel, she felt restricted on popularity, when she arrived in LA the restraints were let go, she's top of the food chain in this category now in LA for the time being.
    I have been following Hana's LA reviews since she landed in LA and someone mentioned her coming from Boston. In a month or two she has achieved Legend status. In LA. Where on any given day there are 100 KGirls to choose from. Yet in Boston she not only didn't get a single review on TER, but she was never even mentioned on this board. Do I think it is possible to get BBFS from a BTT girl? Hell yeah at least I hope so! Do I think it will ever be advertised like in LA. NOPE.

    One more thing, this is more of an East Coast West Coast thing as opposed to a Boston LA thing. With the exception of Gaga and Cora in NYC BBFS on the East Coast is virtually unheard of or at least not discussed.

  8. #238

    Why would good girls want to come here?

    Quote Originally Posted by DblEspresso  [View Original Post]
    This accurate when Hana was with BTT as Chanel, she felt restricted on popularity, when she arrived in LA the restraints were let go, she's top of the food chain in this category now in LA for the time being.
    I would guess, imagine that these girls will not want to come here or come back. Why would Hana / Chanel want to come back here if she is not going to be able to offer what she wants and be as busy to make money like she can in LA or other places.

    BTT is s subpar agency in regard to customer service and offering what customers want. They do not care about their clients, do not care if they offer subpar women who offer subpar service.

    They have had some very poor girls in looks and service, they always do. They don't care if the girls are good looking or offer poor service.

    Wish some competition would come into town and put pressure on them to up their game, as it stands now they are a poor agency with some good girls.

  9. #237

    Hana \ Chanel

    Quote Originally Posted by Cumisher  [View Original Post]
    Btt is not late in the game. They run their own game as there is no other competing agency. Never will partake in BBFS, not sure what the big deal but in any event. I don't see it happening unless another angency moves in.
    This accurate when Hana was with BTT as Chanel, she felt restricted on popularity, when she arrived in LA the restraints were let go, she's top of the food chain in this category now in LA for the time being.

  10. #236

    Bbfs

    Btt is not late in the game. They run their own game as there is no other competing agency. Never will partake in BBFS, not sure what the big deal but in any event. I don't see it happening unless another angency moves in.

  11. #235
    Quote Originally Posted by Wabbitt9  [View Original Post]
    She really is a BJ queen. I'd say she's one of about 5 providers I've been with who legitimately seem to love sucking dick.
    She makes sure she gets every last drop out of you. And sometimes she just keeps your dick in her mouth for a minute after you come, just motionless, It's heavenly.

  12. #234
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbrKing  [View Original Post]
    Saw Shu this afternoon for the umpteenth time. Just to reiterate for those folks who haven't seen her, she is a head queen. That girl can suck the soul out of your body. I am not usually a big fan of BJs but I see her specifically for that reason. Swallows every drop too, she just might be my all time favorite for BJs.
    She really is a BJ queen. I'd say she's one of about 5 providers I've been with who legitimately seem to love sucking dick.

  13. #233

    Visited today

    Saw Shu this afternoon for the umpteenth time. Just to reiterate for those folks who haven't seen her, she is a head queen. That girl can suck the soul out of your body. I am not usually a big fan of BJs but I see her specifically for that reason. Swallows every drop too, she just might be my all time favorite for BJs.

  14. #232
    Word gets out quick if a girl offers BB. It's a great feature. Not saying that they will. But, if you're a frequent client, say to Shu, you can offer something that only the both of you can work out behind closed doors. Not saying she will. But, it could be considered. I've met AMP girls where I've seen for a few months and finally got the opportunity to not only get FS. But, BBFS as well. Later, she gave me her number and I saw her at her house in Quincy during the pandemic. Being nice and generous counts a lot. But, no, they won't advertise BB to anyone. Cali is heavy competition. If you don't offer BB, you're behind in the game.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    From talking with some I have seen who I knew did BB in other places, from what I gather the people who run BTT do not want them to do that.

    That is what a couple of girls told me, they are told that is not to be offered here from the people who run BTT.

    I am going to assume, guess that because in LA and other places there is much more competition in the K girl area they need to do that do stand out.

    And get customers. Here BTT is the only game in town.

  15. #231
    Quote Originally Posted by DblEspresso  [View Original Post]
    She's currently in Los Angeles working as Cream.

    https://bookergray.com/bbs/board.php..._id=265&sca=mw
    Damn, Cali got all the good girls.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape