Thread: Boston Top Ten
Closed Thread
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 3380
-
12-15-20 13:04 #260Senior Member

Posts: 492Please stay on topic
Just a reminder to stay on topic, that is, current or recent talent at BTT. If that means it's dead sometimes, that's fine. I like to reminisce as much as anyone, but I don't want to have to scroll through three pages of non-BTT discussion to find a review. That's why I created this thread in the first place.
-
12-15-20 10:57 #259Senior Member

Posts: 493Tessa
Same good reviews but she is already gone and I missed out as well.
Originally Posted by Cumisher
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-20 10:40 #258Senior Member

Posts: 151Tessa
Anyone have updated reports with her? Might go see her tomorrow.
-
12-14-20 16:30 #257Senior Member

Posts: 319Sasha
She might be working in San Jose or San Mateo.
Originally Posted by AzngrlLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 16:04 #256Senior Member

Posts: 378I don't think she's around anymore. Might be in LA though under another name. Who knows she was very hot so maybe some lucky dude scooped her up and she quit. Someone on here messaged me a while back that she was running KGFB after BAD was busted and she would occasionally be available for sessions. I remember her popping up a couple times post-BAD. I used to have her personal number. It was a Los Angeles area code but after while that number was no longer in service so I deleted it.
Originally Posted by Humyiy
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 14:48 #255Senior Member

Posts: 602BTT numbers
I completed a list of BTT girls that have passed thru in the last 11 months and was surprised that I found 41, thought the number would have been lower. Of course I am sure I missed some as well.
-
12-14-20 14:45 #254Senior Member

Posts: 602Coconut Oil
Haha, I totally forgot about that! I have been doing this a long time and mostly with Asians to the tune of maybe 100 but who's counting. Ivy may have been the hottest and sexiest of all. She actually got me to pop once just by being so effing hot (No fucking, no BJ, no HJ just P2 P and teasing LOL) I was SOOO mad haha!
Originally Posted by Humyiy
[View Original Post]
I have been looking to see if she popped up elsewhere and not even a sniff, I imagine either back in Korea or some rich dude took her off the market.
-
12-14-20 10:01 #253Senior Member

Posts: 742Agree 100% KGFB was great! Saw lots of great girls there and got BB and anal a few times also.
Originally Posted by Wabbitt9
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 02:11 #252Senior Member

Posts: 462Sasha / Ivy
Sasha was fantastic. Gorgeous and looked better with each passing year. That coconut oil slip and slide was the best. Is she around or in another city?
Originally Posted by AzngrlLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-20 20:41 #251Senior Member

Posts: 624Thanks
That is helpful.
Originally Posted by DieterM
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-20 15:55 #250Senior Member

Posts: 3853That helps. Thanks for the info. Will report once I see her.
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-20 14:38 #249Senior Member

Posts: 2199I asked her once if she had any Asian and / or Korean clients and she said yes.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-20 09:09 #248Senior Member

Posts: 151Cari is my atf!
Originally Posted by DblEspresso
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-20 08:45 #247Senior Member

Posts: 34I have and she was very heavy compared to pix and older.
Originally Posted by Spill
[View Original Post]
Other than that she was fine.
-
12-13-20 02:53 #246Senior Member

Posts: 495She is Korean. BTT is Korean agency almost all the girls you see there are Korean.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]

















